Halloween

>Halloween
>You can dress like any character or profession or anything

Stop doing this, Americans. It's not a masquerade ball.

>Adults wasting money and time into costumes for one night of the year.
Do Americans really do that?

Exactly

That said I'm going as a sexy cat lol my favorite dress and cat ears!!!

>the virgin Rick and Morty fan

>That rick (is the kid, right?)
topkek, desgustang burgers.

can't understand why they dess up as non-halloween related stuff.
monsters, demons, etc I get, but popculture images from movies, tv and shits, not reated to halloween?

try having sex sometime

most americans dont even let their kids go trick or treating anymore, because it's not safe for children after dark anymore, or the suburbs are so massive that it takes an hour to walk down a single street

halloween is now mostly just the one night of the year where college freshmen can openly and shamelessly live out their costume sex fetish

Because it's fun

What I've noticed over the years is that as my area gets more and more "diverse", the less trick or treaters we got each year. I don't even bother with decorations anymore, globalists and liberal scum ruined this country and they are only just getting started. They want to see the entire world burn to the ground around them, calling you a Nazi while they do it.

>spending money on costumes and dressing up
You're either: a manchild who hasn't grown up, or a normalfag who will be around people so wasted he could have shown up wearing a potato sack and no one would have been able to tell the difference. Stop buying into to a Jewish holiday and celebrate Halloween like it was originally intended.

dressing up is fun you bitter lonely faggot.

.t brainwashed Amerisharts who can't even imagine a holiday or fun event that doesn't involve spending hundreds of dollars on Jewish merchandise

I want to dress up as a ghost/ djinn from my ancestral homeland but whites in America only know about Drakul and ghouls.

>duh globalists ruined muh candy holiday

no, you just grew up physically but not mentally

>halloween
>people dress as super heroes

>Jewish
go back Sup Forums

>t. jealous europoor autist obsessed with America and our freedom to waste money for fun

inb4 NOU

>i need HUNDREDS of dollars to dress up
well, if you are a unimaginative person with zero creativity, that is still not true. you can make amazing costumes with shit you have at home.
well, not YOU personally obviously as you are clearly demonstrating.
german btw.

not an argument
also not an argument

I only do it to crossdress so I can be rock hard in public

>tfw eurofag
>tfw our disguise festival is traditionally before Easter
>tfw we recently inherited halloween
>tfw we now have two disguise festivals per year and halloween is solely for spooks

Do foreigners just sit around all day stewing over their misplaced negative feelings for America?
I can think of a few countries i dont like but im not sure ive ever bothered to have constant Sup Forums tantrums over them.
Who the fuck are these people?

>inherited
meant to say adopted, fml

can confirm, live in a rich white area

a few years ago van loads of spic and nigger family's started bringing their kids to our neighborhood to trick or treat

now hardly anyone decorates or gives out candy on my street because they can't stand to see their ugly black and brown faces

difference these other countries don't constantly talk about themselves, so negative sentiments towards them rarely come up in conversations.
but all in all, yes, america is pretty much universally hated.

what is it like to not be so horrified by your own appearance that you can 'dress up' in a costume and go to parties?

hahahhahhahahaha