Kevin Spacey's Sexually Father Abused Him

Spacey's older brother said their family was particularly dysfunctional and their father was a neo-Nazi child abuser:

theguardian.com/film/2005/sep/11/theatre

>the subsequent interview with his older brother in Idaho, who alleged their family was particularly dysfunctional and their father a neo-Nazi child-abuser. Spacey, who is not on speaking terms with his brother, but fond of his sister and her two children, has no comment, but while his eyes stay glazed, his jaw tightens. I've crossed a boundary.

> Kevin Spacey's Sexually Father Abused Him
English motherfucker, do you speak it?

lmao

calling your father a child molester out of the blue when youre out contractually shilling whatever shitty movie you just did would cross a boundary for most people to be fair

>neo-Nazi
I’m surprised they took this long to somehow spin this against the right wing somehow. They’re losing their touch.

Not his sexually father!

Sure thing Kev

>wahhhh my father made me suck his peepee so that excuses my predatory behavior, right gang?
can he just kill himself already

>fond of his sister and her two children

Jesus christ
Spacey's on full damage control. He knows that it's not long before all the little boys he molested come forward in support

Wouldn't be surprised, conservatives are well know child abusers
Plenty of american, conservatives politicians are facing charges or have already been prosecuted under similar circunstances before, not to mention the chatolic church and their famous apetite for young kids

absolutely based
Spacey's finished

>Sexually Father
Thats Hot

Why didn't he deny it? Now he is being lynched. Did he think the apology would work better?

Does this mean we won't have to suffer through another season of House of Cards? If so, thank god he's a pedophile...

>14
>child
Ameritards.

I did imagine that. It went like this:
Norwegian woman: "fair enough, it was 30 years ago. Sorry for not bringing it up sooner, I was so busy with everything. You know how it goes"
Norwegian man: "Nah, that's fine, those things can be hard to talk about. It was a different time you know. And you were a hot little thing back in the day, Dorothy"
Norwegian woman: "Oh you cheeky bastard"
Norwegian man: "You're not that bad looking now, Dorothy, fancy going out for a bit of tea?"
And then they went and had some tea and anal sex

Friendly reminder gay is a fetish who being abused by someone when you was young.

Isn't 14 legal in Norway?

>FUCK GOLAND BRUMBF AND FUCK WHITE NAZI FATHERS!
The kike media has completely lost it.

he must have done worst things than try to fuck a 14 year old boy if he's trying so hard to change the subject

>muh nazis
Wew they're really that desperate?

Sorry, we're not Thailand.

If he denies it more accusations will come out. This way his career takes a hit but it all stops here.

>The age of consent in Norway is 16, as specified by the 2005 Penal Code[90] §304: which reads: "Any person who engages in sexual acts with children under 16 years, of age shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years, if the case is not affected by §299." Aggravating circumstances as recidivism, multiple perpetrators, and unusual degree of degradation and pain, or physical harm (including, specifically, sexually transmitted diseases) may raise the maximum penalty.
no

Sexually father?

Is that like gay lingo for a top? Like how women sometimes call men daddy while fucking?

As a Swede I can attest to this

GUNN'D DOWN

IT WAS A NAZI! IT WAS A NAZI MAN!

>Implying I knew his age.

Do you know how to read moron? Cuz thats not Kevin saying it

No fucking shit

It doesn't excuse it but child abuse does turn people into faggots and pedos

a norwegian woman?

what?

>Uncle Kevin...

>hurr grooming is okay because he was 14
Genuinely kill yourself if you think this

>300 bucks for fucking a kid
I now know a holiday destination Roman Polanski would like.

>NeoNazi
>Closeted pedo
sounds like your average poltard

3 years in jail you illiterate dumbfuck.
And that's only if you can prove it was otherwise consensual

>2005
ha

>Getting your brother to defend you being a complete monster

This article is from 2005.

Surprised it took the Jews this long to us time travel narratives.

>grooming
>one drunken encounter at a party is grooming now.

>more rich degenerates getting blasted
It's practically divine at this point. The dregs of hollywood have come to a head, and that head's popping

>and their father was a neo-Nazi child abuser:
What a coincidence

Didn't one of James Gunn's friends rape a kid twice?

no? did they?
sauce?
Gunn's been really outspoken on this whole Weinstein thing and the subsequent accusations. If his friend did, he would've been called out by now (I assume)

>a neo-Nazi child-abuser.
This is the most pathetic narrative spin I've ever seen. Hollywood will collapses under his own pile of bullshit.

>sometimes

>more power to him/her

I've never seen someone respectable/admirable using this shitty expression

>i'm gay btw

So are faggots officially the most privileged?

What is it about some men turning gay after getting sexually assaulted in their youth by other gay men?

You've just seen Gunn use the expression. What now faggot?

>So are faggots officially the most privileged?
Yes? Wasn't that obvious already? The ones who have it worse are mentally ill people, society simply doesn't accept them.

I know, man. He's so desperate he perfected time travel to plant this story!

It would go like this:

>But nothing happened?
>Nah, he got off and left.
>And...
>And nothing.

I'm still not sure what the story is here. Nowhere does it say he grabbed his dick, kissed him, gave the lil love button a rub. Nothing.

No, he shouldn't have done it, but this is nowhere near Weinstein or Tobeck levels.

Story time! Please continue...

I wouldn't be surprised if allegations about Gunn come out. He's way too adamant about this stuff. Probably a cover.

nah, he's got a really hot gf and creative freedom to be the huge nerd he always dreamed of being with a large budget
he's really open on his facebook page, he's an arrogant fuck sure, but he actually makes films because he enjoys it

you'll notice that pretty much every pedo will frequently work with children (for obs reasons)(this is why Spielberg is somewhat suspicious). Gunn doesn't really aside from moments that need them

>article published on 9/11 2005
>"I know I'm a big target"
Kek

well to be fair in Hollywood having a father who is republican would be classified as abuse

Brumpfl irremediably BTFO and Spacey as pure as a swallow.