My turn

my turn

how will Netflix ever recover?

just fuck my career up senpai

The fucking lenghs studios will jump to conclusions. All it takes is a single allegation and everything gets fucked.

praise kek

Holy FUCK

Seems like a fine place to end.How will Spacey ever recover with his millions of dollars and endless stream of boyholes

surprised they're not pulling Season 6

This is an out for them. House of cards has been shit for awhile now, and they can just use this as an excuse to ditch it while still looking like they are taking a stand.

It was getting stale and ridiculous anyways. These sexual assault claims might save what little bit of potential legacy the show still has.

The show had already turned to shit. They should have cancelled it a while ago. This is a win/win for Netflix because (((people))) will give them props for this kind of thing.

>the guy from Star Trek
>on the pay CBS streaming service
>called the guy on Netflix (another pay streaming service) a pedo

Man these guys fight dirty

>show is now garbage, but Netflix can't cancel it because it will damage their reputation
>they manufacture outrage
>shows cancellation doesn't damage their reputation anymore
BRAVO

Thanks Trumpsters. You are responsible for this political climate. Own up to it and disavow that orange dictator.

Great. Just fucking great.
All these years following the show, all these waiting, all this plots and now what? Just for nothing. Fucking great

>sexual advances claims
>claims
Why is your entire career allowed to be destroyed because one guy said something might have happened like 30 years ago?

He should have denied it

the CBS Jews we're behind this

More like "Pile of Cards" heh

Because you have to listen and believe

They're still filming season 6 and plan to release it though. Wtf? Why not just pull the plug completely if you're that upset with him?

Should have ended much sooner

>allegations
he admitted, dummy. and then tried to come out to soften the shitstorm

>trump being president is responsible for exposing a bunch of pedophiles and sexual offenders
>degenerates act like this is somehow a bad thing

are people that hate trump now pro rape?

>not dropping it s02e01
You have only yourself to blame. Watch real film instead, something with even a semblance of artistic merit. Television is for the dogs

Hey nobody said they had to release those stupid "pussy tapes' but oh noooo someone had to win an election.

The problem is that Spacey didn't deny it. He apologized, which means he acknowledged it. So, he's guilty.

>if you're that upset with him
Are you kidding? They don't give a shit about him, only bad PR

>we will now miss out on more excellent writing such as pic related

so now it's obvious

show will end with spacey dying, getting exposed as an evil white male

clair will probably become a president though.

imagine being a woman and having the ability to shut down a massive operation like this, or an entire career, just by speaking one sentence

OH NO NO NO

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HELP!

HELP!

MY CAREER HAS FALLEN!

A CBS Jew reveals himself and his agenda through Freudian slip.

It wasn't a woman, in this case.

It was a guy though.

But Spacey is a gentile and he's actually a good actor with a decent personality. Shame really.

Now Spacey is going to be hated everywhere.

I was in a dinner last saturday, and talking with this girl about films. I actually recommended her House of Cards as I really love Spacey and everything he does, from Seven to American Beauty.

Sad news, really sad news.

I think we're going through another Mcarthyism era.

Those evil trump supporters exposing child molesters and sexual assaulters

Tell me something Sup Forums, what would happen if Spacey worked in Game of Thrones?

Nice false flag

His character would be killed and the show would go on

If spacey didn't say he was gay in the apology do you think he would get less shit?

You guys have always clamored for the fall of Hollywood and now you're going to get it Sup Forums. Prepare for the shittiest era of film and television when we lose legends like Spacey.

Gay men may as well be women

Well McCarthy was right so I sure hope so.

I never asked for this

He'd be in jail right now if he was straight

Statue of limitations

How will I live without such classics as 21?

Maybe this is just the purge we needed to get "old" Hollywood out of the way, and bring in some fresh ways of doing things.

Yup. Sexual assault is the new "Red Scare".

All it takes is an accusation and you can get someone sacked/blacklisted. And as much as I'm happy the dark underbelly of Hollywood is finally being revealed, I'm really not liking the mob justice aspect of it. Twitter was a mistake.

Trump supporters are so prone to virtue signaling that they dont even give it a second thought. You're being trolled, retards

HELP HELP

THE HOUSE OF CARDS HAS FALLEN

>writers setting up for the Hillary stand-in to be president
>fucking white males ruin it again

Kino

>Implying this isn't exactly what we want

Dude he's not making anything good anymore. He's in shit like Baby Driver and House of Cards. It's not actually a big loss

So now what? We wont get an end for the show? Thats all?

They should have finished it a couple of years ago instead of pulling it

That's been going on for a while, with the racism/sexism/homophobia hunt. All you have to do is point your finger, and declare someone one of those, and their career takes a massive hit, if not destroyed completely. This is just an offshoot of that which has gained momentum.

Holy shit, we are literally in the world in that last episode of The Orville, we just don't have the downvote arrows.

>end for the show
can't you read retard. they're ending it with THE LAST SEASON. the sixth season, the upcoming one, is the last.

I'm a straight guy who knew what he wanted when he was 11 years old and would've fucked 20+ year old women without hesitation. Make of that what you will.

Or they'd recast. It wouldn't make the first time.

If this happened 3 years ago House of Cards could have been saved. Imagine it ends after season 2. All the pieces are left up in the air for Frank to be found out but he achieved his goal. Will he get caught? We'll never know for sure.

But alas, it went on for 3 more seasons getting exponentially worse and worse.

>It's okay you guys, he's only in a top 10 movie of the year and a passably decent 7/10 TV series that had 10/10 seasons and literally its greatest character in both

To be fair, they're halfway through adapting series 3 of the original, which was the weakest. Would have liked to see Claire assassinate Frank but oh well.

>It's fucking real

Hello Buzzfeed finding any good stories today?

As an observer with no strong feelings either way, i am very surprised the gay and drunk excuse didn't work.

Anyone else thought it would all blow over?

Netflix are the ones truly playing 4D chess

>mfw nobody suspects me

good it's been shit for 3 seasons

>Thanks Trumpsters. You are responsible for this political climate.
WINNING

Sup nambla

Based Dan pulling the strings in the shadows while he licks underage starlet feet

>Kevin Spacey fucks kids
>Trump supporters are to blame

You are utterly insane. You know that, right?

It will blow over. All over his bfs stomach.

everyone suspects you

Is 26 and 14 really that bad?
I fooled around with a girl in her 20s when I was 15. And it’s not like Spacey pressed the issue when the dude wasn’t into it.

HELP

HELP

IVE CONSENSUALLY FALLEN ON A PREPUBESCENT BOY

Look at his gay faggot face

Show was garbage anyway. They are doing people a favor.

>older girl younger guy
Nobody cares about that

Technically a prepubescent boy is unable to consent, mentally or legally.

The fun part is that all this was slowly make more and more people realize how bullshit many of these accusations are as well as how it doesn't help to treat someone being offended or making an accusation as though they're automatically right.

14 is hardly prepubescent

>He is the only one who has the guts to admit.
>So let's shut down an entire show because of 30 years old facts
Even if HOC last seasons were meh, it's deeply stupid.

>Kevin Spacey mocks Donald Trump and calls him a 'disease' at Cannes - 2016

Some countries age of consent is 13.
Americans are specially retarded when it comes to BUT SHE WAS ONE HOUR FROM TURNING 18

He apologized if it did happen and said that he never remembered it happening. Like if someone tells you "Why the fuck did you throw a brick at me 5 years ago?" and you say "What? I don't remember doing that. If I did I guess I'm sorry though but I really don't remember that ever happening."

send bobs

Don't call me that.

>WAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAHHHHH but muh other countries

Mudslimes allow that and a lot more, what's your point? This article is America faggot

Spacey obviously has more skeletons in the closet and that's why he didn't come outright and deny it. More stories will probably come out soon.

AoC in US is 16 in most states 18 in the rest

California, despite being the capital for exploiting children, is 18

What the fuck, all it takes is an accusation and no proof whatsoever to fuck over a top lister nowadays.

I mean he may have done it but still how do we know he is not fucked over

>This article is America faggot
That's exactly why I said that

It's truly poetic justice. All these people being proven to be hypocrites makes me smile