Is this kino?

youtu.be/d7Uy0Uznw4E

Get ready for gay conversion therapy and shock treatments you faggots. Pence Joins The Fight!

>KINO

why are "leftists" so bad at memeing?

this is one of my fav Trump memes

10 times better than any of those half-assed drumpf pepe Sup Forums memes.

Well memed sir. Credit where credit is due

It's a really good song to pick, not bad

I voted for the guy and thought this was pretty good.

Obviously not shareblue too, some actual lefty put in some free honest to god meme work.

Props and retweeted.

:^)

Shit copy cat meme but clean visual effects by a hack studio production team, seen Sup Forums autismo's do better.

what's the original tv show it's from?

Its from season 1 of daredevil, but there they use Nessum dorma instead

Nah,didn't you know. In case of impeachment the people are required to go on twitter and the candidate with the most retweets is the president.

thanks, I thought it looked familiar.

wtf I hate trump and white people now

They're bad because they make memes based off their feelings and nothing else. Whoever made the OP is so desperate for this to happen he didn't stop to think that it would never happen.

I can't tell what's more embarrassing, being an underage who cares about how good someone is at "memeing" or not understanding that these are memes made by Sup Forums to parody leftist memes.

>Everything is pol

You give pol too much credit, the internet is a big place. Plenty of redditors make unironic anti-trump memes

just LOL

We all know who was behind this

I realised half way through why they were using Russia with Love lol

A fun Halloween game for neets

take a shot everytime you see Sup Forums mentioned on tv

do a twirl if its a personal triumph mixed in

how much will this trigger /pol ?

Fucking epic bro my mom called me a loser for snorkeling on my boogers laughing lololol holy fuck I love this bro

imagine making something like this just for reddit upboats

why do lefties adore obongo so much?

*grabs bike lock*
"ok.. who did this to her*