You haven't grown up yet have you Sup Forums?

You haven't grown up yet have you Sup Forums?

I hope that pitch a couple years back is going somewhere.

i really wish gknd was a show, but lets be honest, CN aren't going to bother bringing it back, no matter how many kickstarters or petitions the fans the creator makes, even a movie would be a pain in the ass.

Sup Forums is preventing me.

holy shit it's been two years

It never will.

Almost makes me wish Warburton did an Antonucci and kept the rights to the show so that we could see it on Netflix or something

It's been 9 years, since January 21st last month
Yea I've grown up. When this show went off the air I was 15.
Jesus it's been 9 fucking years, and I still feel nostalgia over this stupid show. The world seemed so big back then.

Guys
It's over
It's time to walk away
Be glad it happened
But it's time to grow up and go on other adventures

Everything ended to me in 1995.

i will never understand what anyone saw in this show. it looked like the kind of thing I would have been embarrassed to watch as a kid. all that kids vs adults shit, the goofy forced acronyms...

Well for those of us that enjoyed it
That was what made it great

It was action oriented when most CN shows are comedy based.

I thought the concept of of an organization of kids creating flying vehicles and weapons out of junk to fight the inane shit kids dislike was cool as hell.

This.
I remember when Cartoon Network had that voting contest to pick what their next show was going to be. I wanted that Maktar to win.

>it's been 2 years

Seeing how they treat those old shows, do you actually want them to touch this?

I'm an elementary school teacher so it's a mixture of yes and no. I hate dealing with the harsh realities some of these children have at home and bring into the classroom, but on the other hand I love being a big kid to them to get them excited about learning.

/thread

>i will never understand what anyone saw in this show

I mean, if you plug your ears and shield your eyes, you won't understand a lot of things

Still no job, still no sex
Think I'm doing pretty good.

I know that feeling but we can hold on to our childhoods and remember the good times, just don't drown in your memories.

If Warburton can get the chance to do his GKND thing, I'm ready for another go.

We need more teachers like you.

Most anons here still live with their parents, so no.

It was a really good show that had a great world to it and was very creative

I was way more willing to give up on KND if it wasn't for that whole GKND thing from 2 years ago showing Warbuton and like the entire voice cast and staff were all for continuing it.

If Tartakovsky can get his passion project finally off the ground, why not this?

I failed my driving exam for the second time today, so no.

that makes absolutely zero fucking sense.

Don't give up, user.

Even the cast seems like they'd jump at the chance to do it.

I decided 20 years ago that I was going to be 12 forever.

I mean, sure I have a job and bills now, but, inside, I'm still an annoyingly exuberant preteen.

>a couple years back
Fuck.