Kathleen Kennedy

it good that he's not in it much

i don't want to watch return of the jedi again

>A bigger asshole
Your gaping anus

I can't.

Where do you think you came from?

This cunt ruined Star Wars more than Lucas did with the prequels

It doesn't make a ton of sense for the story to have Hamil in it so little.

You have Rey that's supposed to be like this natural jedi and no one around in the story to direct her to actually trying to become one. Instead they used Harrison Ford to connect the movies, due to his greater level of fame, which didn't do anything except let you see Ford for some nostalgia points while at the same time making Rey look like even more of a Mary Sue.

He made the best star wars flick since 1983 (though that's not that hard to do) so I don't have any issues with him.

>> A bigger asshole

Trump

>He made the best star wars flick since 1983 (though that's not that hard to do) so I don't have any issues with him.
Of course you don't. Now go back to your toy figurines

This desu

The power of christ COMPELS you

actual star wars fans disagree

This times two

Kevin Spacey

What, you mean autistic EUfags/prequelbabbies born after 1995 whose first Star Wars theater experience was Phantom Menace?

Your opinion isn't worth shit

but it's not cohesive. He should have felt Han dying, he should have felt Leia's distress. Instead he's being used as the shitiest mcguffin in recent memory for a single cameo in the last 30 seconds of the film. It's pathetic.

But Star Wars has always been garbage for kids, what's your point?

oh aren't you a cute edgy one

JJ is a hack, he managed to ruin 2 franchises now

Not that it matters, but I grew up on the originals.

TFA was a soulless cash grab copy with no spirit of the original movies, just an improved aesthetic. That's literally all it had going for it. Prequels were shit, but were better than what the sequels have going for them.

I know you just watched star wars for the first time prior to watching TFA though, it's ok user.

They wanted to make a movie about a Mary Sue, therefore that old patriarcal figure needed to go away. And remember even George Lucas admitted Luke is basically him. Kathleen Kennedy wanted to remove any trace of Lucas in this new trilogy. It's called tabula rasa, you destroy everything that existed before so that you can give star wars a new identity. now the Force is female.

>TFA is le ripoff of ANH! literally the same movie!
>a bloo bloo bloo why is the movie about the new protagonists? Why wasn't Luke shoved into a story he didn't belong in for the sake of my feelings and nostalgia? Where was my hamfisted Luke/Leia/Han reunion? Not enough Chewie hugs!

Star Wars """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""fans""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are pathetic

Say what u want about jar jar but darth maul was a fucking badass idgaf if you like scifi or not thats fucking cool as hell

>muh white genocide
God poltards are sure boring as fuck. Go back to your containment board, nobody wants you here.

Why is this guy allowed to make Star Trek ad Star Wars movies again?

Inb4 he's jew. Plenty of other jewish directors out there.

This is fucking sad but true

God

He got the job because he's a successful director who had already made a successful revival of a similar franchise (nu-Trek is basically Star Wars) and he's best friends with Steven Spielberg and Frank Marshall, two of the most powerful producers in Hollywood, the latter of which is the current head of Lucasfilm's husband

it's not rocket appliances

Have you read the text you mongoloid? What does it have to do with white genocide?

New protagonists are trash

>He got the job because he's a successful director who had already made a successful revival of a similar franchise
What do you mean by "successful"

the first two nu-trek films were beloved by critics and made money.

Just because you didn't like them doesn't mean they weren't successful by every quantifiable standard

>tfw you realize God created assholes

>Can't even milk 3 movies out of ST
>Successful

Come one, the second one got trashed for being a reboot of Kahn, he bailed out after that. Besides, Star trek is a crappy TV series, reviving it with modern visual effects isn't hard, but his character suck, it was dumb blockbuster action flick. I'm no trekkie but his movies have nothing to do with the source material. He capitalized on the brand recognition, that's the only thing this merchant is successful at

(((successful)))

>he bailed out after that.

Yeah, because he got hired to do Star Wars you fucking twat

again, just because you didn't like the movie doesn't mean most people and critics didn't, and again, I already conceded nu-trek has more in common with Star Wars than OG trek, because that's what JJ was going for. It made sense to hire him to direct the new Star Wars movie.

His daughter is a giant slut too.

It shat the bed by the second movie.

Oh fuck off ffs
I grew up with the OT long before your dad even had sperm in his balls and I assure you that I absolutely hate TFA and Nuwars just like a lot of us original OT
fans. Fucking deal with it already instead of pretending we don't exist

this guy

The prequels were good in that they created a universe. There was some serious world building at work which helped spawn all those novels and video games.

What did TFA make? They presented the Nu-Empire and that felt like about it. Everything else was trying to rehash world elements created in past movies.

user, nomenclature already!
The First Order and the Resistance!
Do not disrespect the monumental uncohesive effort that Disney's Story Group put in this masterpiece.

he looks like such an awful faggot

>Yeah, because he got hired to do Star Wars you fucking twat
No that's not what he said, he wanted to go on long vacation with his family until Kathleen kennedy dragged him into Star Wars, he turned her down first, she had to send Spielberg to convince him it was one in a lifetime opportunity. You know the rest of the story. He bailed out of Star Trek because the criticism was intense, he got trashed by trekkies and the movie didn't od as good as the first one.

wow it's almost as if movies are about a core narrative trying to convey a theme to the audience by making you emphasize with its characters and not autistic """"world-building""" so you can fill up a wookiepedia article with inane trivia bullshit like Chancellor Valorum's tax policies that led to the Federation blockade

A narrative that you can't care about because nothing any of the characters do feels substantial due to a lack of world building.

They blow up an entire planet (or was it planets?) and it felt like a big nothing.

Would've been an ok argument if you didn't post the hobgoblin rey tbqh

>keep making the same shit movie over and over

>everyone praises him immensely for this

>people wonder why Hollywood is considered dead and uninventive

looks can be deceiving, user
I implore you to reconsider.

Again, the prequels made you think Star Wars is about long-winded exposition about politics and """world-building""" when there is remarkably little of that in the OT

>Inb4 he's jew

>he's best friends with Steven Spielberg and Frank Marshall, two of the most powerful producers in Hollywood, the latter of which is the current head of Lucasfilm's husband

It not who you know, it's Jews you know.

"Wahhh TFA is relying too much on ANH!"
"Waaah TFA didn't have enough Hamill!"
Pathetic.

you just caught the curse lil boy...
Wouldn't wanna be ya, I'd give you a year.

prequels were objectively bad because poor directing
but TFA is worse, and has good directing
so objectively, TFA is worse than prequels, by far

its like TFA is a polished turd, while prequels had some good moments, good characters, and everything

fucking TFA, such a forgettable experience

>asshole

he created a beautiful angel though.

>his character suck, it was dumb blockbuster action flick. I'm no trekkie but his movies have nothing to do with the source material. He capitalized on the brand recognition
Exactly, this is what I meant when I asked about why was this guy chosen.

Everything he does is not worthy of mention, so why did this guy do ST and SW again?

nigga JJ signed on to do TFA back in January 2013, Into Darkness didn't come out until later that year.

Fuck off Kathleen

Is she hot? Asking for a freind..

see

>His daughter is a giant slut too.

go on...