ITT: We predict the next Hollywood rapist to get taken down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jWZ3EHjUx_E
youtube.com/watch?v=CUrd-VWiBZM
youtube.com/watch?v=BKjpH2qO8XY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

woody allen

also why are none of the cunts whining about how weinstein grabbed their boob once in 1993 talking about jodorowsky or polanski, who are literal rapists?

But Jodorowski did it with love.

he fucks his daughter and gets away with it, he's invincible

daily reminder

What jodo do?

youtu.be/jWZ3EHjUx_E

I assume they want everyone to forget that gave Polanski a standing ovation while he was a fugitive from a statutory rape conviction.

>tfw watched all the good movies
what now?

Called out by the MacFarlane.

>salty midget angry he's been replaced by other midgets

Speilberg

sex doesnt play a big part in the lives of people like LD

Sup Forums was right once again with regards to pedowood

rape, but with love...with love

I love his movies but would not be at all surprised if he was a rapist.

?

youtube.com/watch?v=CUrd-VWiBZM
/ourguy/

its been common knowledge for decades, idiot

only true bugmen would be surprised

He’s dead tho

So was Jimmy Saville

It was a different time

lmaoo L-vid couldnt rape a fly

It was a different time for Spacey too, 30 years ago but you still can't escape your past.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKjpH2qO8XY

also, unsimulated rape in El Topo

Even better, you get to virtue signal with no fear of repercussions

lmao, I mean the 19th century was a different time.

This. The thought of him as a sexual being is comical at best

Imagine that, internet wasn't even around when he did the diddling. It was literally impossible for him to predict how things would turn out

The movie wasn't made in the 19th century though, it was made probably during the height of the Hollywood pedo

I bet Fat Val Kilmer has molested some bitches

also, I bet George Lucas hasn't done anything rapey. He seems too big of a nerd. And he did leave the industry

it's not going to happen
fact - david lynch has it own cult. it's called transcendental meditation (and David Lynch Foundation to larger extent) and many celebrities are apart of that cult. you can read stuff on the wikileaks about it if you're more interest. the stuff like are probably true, but you're not going to hear anything about it, at least as long david lynch is still alive.

Well he could have tried not sexually assaulting a minor to begin with, that would have helped

everybody knows that little faggot is literally insane

niggas don't want to get LYNCHED

He didn't though, he just attempted it.

>jodorowsky
jodorowsky is 89 old man, he's not an american, and the only people who know about him are hipsters who browse letterboxd. he's not part of hollywood, he never was.

also jodo is a product of a literal rape. he's a child born of rape, so why are you surprised he turned out the way he did?

Oh that's okay then

>your honour I didn't murder my wife, I just attempted it!

Clint's just giving us a good and authentic performance, can't hate him for trying to make kino.

Yes, sexual assault is definitely as bad a murder. Thanks tumblr.

>allen

the only allegation he has is from Mia Farrow, and she got more shit on by the media by pic related than he did by allegedly doing shit
>polanski
what are you talking about. polanski was convicted so he did not get away with it. he can only shoot films in certain parts of the word because if, for example, he sets foot in america he will get arrested.

elizabeth banks tried to call him sexist, and the media destroyed her.

Wouldn't be surprised if it came out that Clint Eastwood, Malcolm McDowell, or Al Pacino did something. If it's grab ass type behavior then I don't see anything wrong with it.

christopher lee

and yet hes still getting awards from american organizations and applause from the same people who are now accusing harvey weinstein

She was 18 when they fucked.

Im probably wrong, but, aren't there rumors about spielberg kinda being into creepy shit back in the day with younger actors/actresses? I could be thinking of another director though.

>y..you want to see my computer? w...what for?

yeah im sure he waited like a good boy

he's not getting awards for raping little kids. he's getting awards for movies.

It's already known/semi obvious but goddamn would i love someone to go all out on this motherfucker and take advantage of the current situation in Hollywood to spill all the fucking beans.

You got proof he didnt?

no, but i have common sense

im not the police, this thread is about predicting and i think allen is a decent bet

I keep hearing rumors about Max Landis. Are they true?

Was it McKellen that drank sweat from his boyfriends shoe? Boy's definitely got some sketchy stuff if I'm not mistaken.

do you think harvey weinstein will ever receive any kind of acclaim, even as much as a positive word from hollywood, ever again?

Too beta to molest, definitely the molestee instead.

>arrested for molesting the woman he's been married to for 30+ years before they were married
not likely

I mean, come on. Look at him.

I heard he fucked rich evans while Jay watched

hes only interested in feet though

wow bob wow

I wonder if he got AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIDSSSSS

whoever directs a television series or movie starring Jensen Ackles definitely has tried to touch his butt or suck his dick

>Sup Forums was right
>Sup Forums's myopic conception of this is right
>Sup Forums cane up with this idea
i wanna chop off my own head honestly i hate this place so much

Barbara Walters. U heard it here first

Klaus Kinski was a pedophile

nice reference man

everyone already knows that though and no one liked him on a personal level even when he was alive

top kek 1 upvote

This is the last guy that has to rape somebody to get some

>polanski was convicted so he did not get away with it. he can only shoot films in certain parts of the word because if, for example, he sets foot in america he will get arrested.
He never spent any time in jail.
He still gets to make movies.
Eurocunts treat him well.
Hollywood celebrates him and scolds the rest of the US for not doing so.
Oh, poor Roman... how does he live through such punishment?

>I have common sense

No what you are doing is basing your own sick thoughts on an innocent man. Just because your want to duck kids doesn't mean based Woody.

leo probably has to walk around with a stick to beat away all the whores trying to jump on his dick

that tache doesn't help

Rosie O'Donnell?

What did she rape? A fridge?

Rocco plz go

>people rape out of necessity

Bill Clinton

jodo a guboi who dindu nuffin

oh no no no no

This she probably gets BLACKED on the regular by her adopted kids

b-b-but women can't rape

the good Quentin just needs to escape the Black Lodge.

Who was the lucky guy?

her kids

and they even have it on film

over n over n over ect.

I fucking hope so. Guys like this really weird me out on a very deep level and I'd love nothing more than to see this annoying twat get the boot