What is your opinion on this episode?

What is your opinion on this episode?

I thought it was alright, but I wanted him to be angry again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEVzPCY2T-g
youtube.com/watch?v=zbrbliGYYYc
youtube.com/watch?v=dVZexcbtQkY
youtube.com/watch?v=GtYfdzfKxjw
youtu.be/EyRcccYSFBg
youtu.be/89CS1ciqyss?t=849
youtube.com/watch?v=vJHH_-NCFDo
youtu.be/89CS1ciqyss?t=1186
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's up with the middle of his hair

fake and gay
polybius doesnt real.

His early vids were comfy.

The nintendo nerd was just him reviewing games with mild annoyance.

As soon as he saw it as a character, it turned to shit.

What's his problem here?

What is/are your favorite episode(s)?

Ever since Sup Forums and Sup Forums pointed out his hair, I can't look away. Really takes me out of the video. At least Doug Walker eventually shaved his head

I liked it because I'm a normie and I don't spas out if the nerd doesn't curse.

Sega CD and Nintendo Power

Just wait until it happens to you, it will consume you. Every time somebody looks in your direction the thought of whether they're judging you will be constantly in the back of your mind. It'll eat away at your confidence slowly but surely as each year passes.

youtube.com/watch?v=OEVzPCY2T-g

shave?

I've already made a promise to myself that as soon as see the early signs of my hairline receding and/or my hair starts thinning, I'm going bald. I don't want to be one of those pathetic guys that thinks a shitty combover will cover it up.
And I'll wear a hat on my bald dome

Seconded.

Ive probably seen his zelda chronologically confused the most times.

>JUST SHAVE BRO, OWN IT

Let's be honest, not everybody rocks the bald look, which is why they try and hold on to their hair for as long as possible

>but I wanted him to be angry again

That's why it was a good Halloween episode. Madness for the Nerd is happiness. Insanity is enjoying a game. Death is admiting the game is perfect.

was it autism?

I liked that he sounded more natural/improvised instead of looking like he's reading the script.

Not funny, and it didn't feel like a nerd episode. He should have just done it as James.

swordquest one was great

It would have been much better if Ryan was in it. I'm really glad they added Ryan to the channel. He's so funny, and, honestly, pretty handsome. No homo hahaha.

Yeah it was pretty well done for him, a huge step up from that fucking movie at least. He should do more horror it just works for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbrbliGYYYc

>episode
God manlets will never learn

I literally want to kill the fat guy with the Yoda ears. I would enjoy watching his soul leave his body at my hands.

Even Mike despises these "people".

The man still got it. Maybe not the best episodes but holy shit its still entertaiment.

Maybe the problem is that he only do a gimnick obsolete, even he doesnt believe it but well, its funny he tells a story based in a old vidya legend, is good

I'm not going to lie when I say the jump scare did fucking scare me at first.

that's creepy as fuck

what is mike thinking here?

I thought Jeckyll and Hyde revisited was pretty comfy

Jeckyll and Hyde revisted or Action 52 were probably the last kino episodes.

What is Axe body spray and Crisco?

why? how?......why?

is this Bugmen kino?

Truly a young fool stand before us.

I wish ryan were in it what a great guy

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

It was awful after the first day. He's like a kid trying to surprise someone with something but is too excited and spills the beans hours before the surprise was supposed to come.

why doesn't he just get a nerd wig? He's playing a character anyway

>mfw he can't go full egghead because Nostalgia Critic did it first

>watching old mike and bootsy vids
>mike plays and spergs out while bootsy actually engages and talks about video games like a normal human
>bootsy plays and kicks mike's ass while correcting the dumb shit mike says
>not too long at 10 minutes or so

in b4 t. bootsy but the man is comfy as fuck. why'd we never get bootsy and james? in conclusion, fuck mike.

A lame joke that lasted more than It should have.

Justice for Buttsi when?

I shaved my head this year for the first time after years of baldness, somehow girls like it and I managed to get over my ex after years

never

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=dVZexcbtQkY

where did the hair go

AW

nice blogpost

>he has hair
wtf? I thought he had nothing under that cap

comfy as fuck

>cute fat girls

Going bald sucks, but he's getting it in the worst fucking way: front, dead center.

>thread theme
reminder bootsy can't make bootsy vids on his own channel because mike copyrighted the name bootsy beats

Post Mike's horse cock

who cares about his hair

he's dead INSIDE

I'll blogpost for my baldbros as much as possible, they're oppressed by our heartless society

polybus was kino

No, the real surprise is that he's a manlet. You can't really tell in the videos when they're sittong the couch but once you notice the manlet shoulders its hard to unsee.

Mike fucking sucks but at least he's the only one in the room that isn't disgustingly obese.

hahah what a fucking midget. what a fucking manlet. this is embarissing. glad bootsy is gone, cinemassacre doesn't need any manlets.

am I a pleb for enjoying Mike and Ryan?
Ryan can be interesting sometimes. I mean it can't be as bad as Mike

Mike is going to have to tell the police where the bodies are buried someday

Ahoy did it better

That fake news report about mimal the elf transcends cinemassacre

BROWN BRICKS

>pinned by Cinemassacre

you can shut up now

What are the best sperg videos fof cinemassacre?
I remember the ones where Mike gets angry as fuck at James, it was cuck-kino

started to get shitty and stale around episode 80 or so. His film equipment was enhanced and lost the comfy low quality feel. Oh well

I have a video just for YOU!
youtube.com/watch?v=GtYfdzfKxjw

he looks like the kind of guy that would collect battered mannequins

>AVGN fan meetup

also in these mike is always saying dumb shit and shitting on everything until Bootsy does well and says, "It's not so bad." and then Mike IMMEDIATELY folds and says, "Yeah, you're right. It's OK." So insecure in front of Chad Bootsy.

you got the wrong webm

I really like this song:

youtu.be/EyRcccYSFBg

his leg is fucked up from a car crash. you can see it in the one Rocky video too.

no, he looks like the kind of guy that has super mario bros drapes, which he has.

literally the Half in the Bag dynamic

oh my god

what happened to bootsy? why did he leave? so no new board james?

he can be both

next Maniac remake will be starring Motherfucker Mike.

In the Contra video Mike explodes in anger at James a couple of times.
14:10:
youtu.be/89CS1ciqyss?t=849
19:46

OH MY GOD, I WASNT EXPECTING THAAAAT

>mike meets Sup Forums

PLEASE NAME YOUR FIRST BORN SON BOOTSY
youtube.com/watch?v=vJHH_-NCFDo

forgot second timestamp:
youtu.be/89CS1ciqyss?t=1186

hahah james is a such a little cuck. mike is scolding him like a child. no wonder mike owns cinemassacre

It was a bunch of ass. I'd rather stick donkey diarrhoea up my dick than what that episode again.

It was good, he's a decent actor. dude should just give up with that hair.though.

remember that rlm/avgn thread where people confused Mikes? that was some retarded shit

>hot italian wife
I hope he's not referring to the April "Caucasian sausage fest" Rolfe

>In the winter of 2004, Rolfe was involved in a head-on car crash with a trailer that was unattached with its supporting vehicle. According to Rolfe, no physical injuries occurred during the crash. His quotes from the wreckage include "grabbed the wheel and waited for death".