Can we have a thread discussing how Hollywood might look after this shitstorm?

Can we have a thread discussing how Hollywood might look after this shitstorm?

>Tom Holland will be the archetypal male actor
>single powerful producers phased out for "creative" committees Disney style
>films will be reviewed based on the cast and studio's perceived virtue and not the artistic merit of the film, almost openly

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xp0yiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah this will not be good in the long run
people may be cheering yay evil pedos getting what they deserve, maga trumpcurse strikes back
but seriously, this is going to cause an even more PC society
notice how many women are coming out about weinstein every fuckin week, it's at the point where you know something about this is just suspicious

>he thinks anything will change at all
You don't understand these people.

All this was planned dumbass. Why do you think all these open secrets are suddenly being acted on?

>implying there's anything wrong with a more PC society

More anime Rachel pls

As I said, you don't understand these people

>films will be reviewed based on the cast and studio's perceived virtue and not the artistic merit of the film, almost openly
This already happens

>films will be reviewed based on the cast
like Sup Forums does?
>hurr durr blacks

>films will be reviewed based on the cast and studio's perceived virtue and not the artistic merit of the film

This is how it has always been. Don't act like controversy hasn't been a staple of the film industry. What goes on behind the scenes is more often the focus than the actual film. It has always impacted the outcome of the art.

Celebrity is the real problem. If they want to keep things pure then everyone better start wearing kabuki masks.

Those people are only the alt-right shitheads that have invaded the board over the past few years.

>But hating niggers doesn't make you racist!

what is supposedly wrong with being racist?

I treat aggressive dogs differently than docile ones
I treat aggressive humans differently than docile ones

>>But hating niggers doesn't make you racist!
Yes that's correct.

The hayes code should come back.

Your brain has been warped by spending too much time in the Sup Forums echo chamber.

Stop being stooges for stormfront and realise that millions upon millions of human beings can't be labelled 'bad' because of unsubstantiated pseudoscience.

As for 'what's wrong with being racist', do you value your life? Me and my friends don't; we think you should be brutally murdered and your family burned alive, because a stormfront infographic and questionable statistics told us you're more likely to be 'aggressive', even though the vast majority of the negative traits we accuse you of possessing are exemplified far more clearly in ourselves.

TL;dr by degrading the humanity of others with such blatant lies, you open up the door for your own humanity to be denied to you. As it should be, you idiotic piece of shit.

>hating someone means you want them dead
I just want them to stay the fuck off my lawn and stop shitting things up. Same goes for white trash.

>stormfront
Literally an irrelevant message board used by old rednecks who were in the KKK once. I don't understand why you morons think it's some kind of nazi HQ

And you think every black is identical in that regard?
Yes? You're a racist piece of shit.
No? Then why single them out? You're a racist piece of shit.

You're fooling no one. I thought I should tell you that, since most of you are too autistic to realise how annoying you are to normal people who aren't as mentally ill as you.

Nothing will change because women will still want Chad rape fantasy flicks and men will still want Chad macho action flicks. The frogs aren't gay enough yet for the paradigm shift

>I don't like government statistics
>y-you are the stupid one

must be tough being a brainlet

What a fag.

Look up the definition of the word "trend", dumbass nigger.

that picture is disgusting, degenerate and ruins her natural beauty

>he actually thinks he's exposed me, and not himself as an idiot with this post

>If I double down, it will cover the fact that I didn't have an argument

ok

but goose is the archetypal male actor and will be for another 10 years at least

>>films will be reviewed based on the cast and studio's perceived virtue and not the artistic merit of the film, almost openly

Wonder Woman will win best picture

>Chad rape fantasy flicks
lol wut?

>If I double down, it will cover the fact that I didn't have an argument
You can do that if you want, but it won't work.

You've lost the ability to converse in good faith because you're a bitter jaded loser, and a weakling.

Here's a trend for ya:

Most members of the alt-right are complete mongoloids who didn't graduate from high school, and are illiterate dipshits who think that the 'greatest story never told' is the greatest documentary of all time.

Now, let's wait for you to point out that I can't make generalisations like that. Or even better, that your generalisations are valid because of horseshit 'statistics' that you don't understand anyway.

50 Shades

Yeah but you're a white male

If there was literally a correlation between stupidity and right wing beliefs you could have me stuck, however since most niggers are democrats I think I'll win out there if we get into it.

>Getting pedos out of Hollywood is a bad thing

3 for 3 with ad hominems

next post call me a red neck and remind me how angry you are, complete with a new adjective to describe your feelings toward official statistics

Christ you're a fucking dolt.

You're such a pathetic piece of shit. Lmao

>>Tom Holland will be the archetypal male actor

At least he's a good actor. I liked him since the Impossible and In the heart of the sea, he was young but he could really act. His average looks is also proof that he get roles for his acting skills, not like some other model-like actors who can't even say a word.

Well, thanks for playing

Tom Holland will not be the archetype for anything.

Even if you would somehow eradicate every pedo in existence they would come back.
This isn't some weird evil cult doing shit, it's just human nature.
The problem is people having power over other people.

hopefully a smoking crater

people will always have power over other people and there is literally nothing anyone can do to change it.

>dumfucks who go on politically charged twitter rants or who think they're immune to criticism will no longer dominate hollywood
>hollywood will be controlled by people who aren't children throwing tantrums whenever something doesn't go their way
why are you acting like this is a bad thing?

you sound like a virgin father

You could at least post those 'government statistics', you know, and try to explain what they are and what they're supposed to prove, instead of pretending that you have any serious debating ability.

A human and dog being agressive is down to their character and how they were raised not their breed/race. Fucking brainlets go back to Sup Forums

Eat shit faggot. Literally indefensible stats.

>muh pit bulls dindu nuffin

>be an angry little faggot spouting ad hominems for a dozen posts
>''please have a constructive discussion with me, if you don't you're stupid''
lmao

>and try to explain what they are and what they're supposed to prove,
Curious how you missed that part out.

Does this completely legitimate infographic that you completely understand give you permission to burn all black people alive?

Beep beep, here comes baby's first redpill
dailymotion.com/video/xp0yiw

>I'm an idiot with no self-awareness: the post

>Does this completely legitimate infographic that you completely understand give you permission to burn all black people alive?
When you start saying ridiculous shit like this you should know you've already lost.

What, you're suddenly a rational adult?

regardless for the reason for detroits murder rate, you probably wouldn't walk around there at night
thats city-ist

nothing wrong with it, you are just being smart

>>Tom Holland will be the archetypal male actor
im ok with this

Oh that I did. Well basically a minority, a minority no greater than 15% of this nation's population, is massively, almost inexplicably, and overwhelmingly dominant in nearly all areas of violent crime and the like, and in spite of massive, unending resources being pumped in to their community, they only get worse by the day. Want me to continue? Is this good enough you little fruit?

What's hilarious is that you dipshits actually think these videos are sufficient for forming your views.

Fucking hell, even Hitler read anti-semitic gutter pamphlets from time to time. Most of you mongs can't even do that much. Illiterate pieces of shit.

>being this frothing mad

You might be an actual nigger, on a computer no less, what a shock.

How dare you be so racist towards the Norwegians

>Hollywood
who cares? China will soon start making more movies. Just look at thisWolf Warrior 2 movie they made recently. It made 800 millions. And its just the start. They can film bigger and score more money just in China, but if they go worldwide then even bigger.

huh? because i called you a faggot? this is my second post in this thread buddy, and based on yours, you deserve nothing more than that.

>Oh that I did.
No you didn't.

>Is this good enough
Not even close, but it's exactly what I expected.

The tragedy of people like you is that you genuinely believe, not only that you're right, but that you have logic on your side. You actually think you've proven something with this post, or that you've beaten me. And THAT'S sad.

Chinese movies are mostly dogshit so why would that be a good thing

>no arguments

Okay fag boy this is the last reply you get from me, you're a shocking embarrassment.

he won automatically by presenting an argument where you presented none

you do realise that right?

>citing fucking stormfront in 2017
>le human beings fallacy
>humanity
>piece of shit

Opinion discarded. I like how reddit progressives all talk with the same phrases and voice. It's almost like you're NPCs.

>wanting to be turned into insect-property nodes in a giant network/hive
>being engineered to be sterile and feminine
>everything is automated and your memories are augmented as the State sees fit
>you have no soul

/our guy/

>wanting a soulless, dead, fake and disingenuous society

>half of Sup Forums are granny chasers
>the other half are pedophiles
What a strange bunch

>presents several statistics
>puts forth an argument
>"huhuhuh! you haven't a-actually proven anything yet!"
He's proven a hell of a lot more than you have so far. As it stands, you're licking the ground his argument stands upon.

>these are the best arguments anti-racists have

Guys, I think I'm liking niggers less and less.

stop tumblr user you are getting pathetic

>You might be an actual nigger

I doubt it. Most people who scream "Sup Forums" are college-"educated" retards. Niggers just get tired of this shit and don't feel the need to virtue signal.

Are you kidding? Niggers love this shit, it's one more angle they have to fuck over white people, and to try and get free shit. I live and work around these animals, I know how they operate, inefficient and accursed as they are.

im the guy who posted the first pic
/ourguy/

No, but it does provide the ethical and moral foundation for why these apes need to go back to Africa.

>Most members of the alt-right are complete mongoloids who didn't graduate from high school, and are illiterate dipshits who think that the 'greatest story never told' is the greatest documentary of all time.
No shit. People who latch onto a trendy term like "alt-right" are generally edgy 14 year olds or legitimately idiotic adults who have no purpose in life. Same goes with any trendy label. But the flaw in your logic is that you assume that anybody who recognizes racial trends is automatically part of the "alt-right", which simply isn't true.
>Now, let's wait for you to point out that I can't make generalisations like that.
You can, as long as you have the statistics to back it up. Except you don't, so you can't. I'd be fully willing to believe that statement considering the type of people who self-identify as alt-right, but unless you can provide some evidence, I have no reason to.

Who cares? If you're still watching mainstream Hollywood trash you're a complete fucking pleb whose opinion doesn't matter

paranoia over trivial shit isn't good for you

>why single out the demographic that commits over half of all violent crime while being 13% of the population
Yes there are mitigating factors. Plenty of people object to the way things are done now on individualistic grounds and that's where the Neomarxist left is losing people. The unironic white nationalists are a paper tiger

The only thing he's missing is "asshole" and something about "empathy.". But you can;t blame him for the fact that the progressive discourse is so formalized these days.

>still replying

its clear he closed the thread out of anger

Good for him. I'd tap Tomei as well.

I remember Scorsese giving an interview about making Wolf of Wallstreet, and how a bunch of hollywood corporate goons approached him about certain 'problems' in his script.
One of the biggest ones being smoking. They told him that you can't show people smoking in mainstream media anymore, it just isn't done.
He told them to go fuck themselves, because people smoke, and they couldn't do shit about it because hey, he's Martin fucking Scorsese.
As long as men like him continue to make movies, I think everything will be just fine.

lol calm down

lmao

Ella Purnell, Marisa Tomei and Zendaya. Will Daisy Ridley be next?
Those British lads have tricks and chicks always fall for them.

>these are synonyms for political correctness.

PC is just virtue signalling.
Harvey was a rampant virtue signaller.
t just creates even more places for abusers to hide.
And actresses will still do nasty shit for gigs, because
they'll still want to compete against and beat out women
more talented than themselves.

Like you, you're clearly a total PC fag.
Either a paid shill or fresh from PC shithole neogaf which was full of pedos and sexual abusers.
A good person does good works. Usually unheralded and unrewarded.
Virtue Signalling social media creeps just larp at being virtuous people.

Diversity casting started years ago, moron.
Libtards never could grasp cause and effect.

>stormfront

Libtards believe this.

>normal people

Thinks it's normal people.

Yep, they're just creating a new power paradigm.
Maybe even a return to the old "Contracted Players" studio system, where their control of actor's lives will be total and complete, starting from childhood. They'll never spill the beans because they'll never understand "normal" enough to understand they're being treated like shit. The ones who are twitchy about the abuse and too talkative will be kicked out in favor of the docile ones. Added benefit that there will never again by RDJ types who can start commanding 80 mill paydays.

Demands proof. Gets proof.

>Lol "proof"

People notice this stuff and while they won't remember this exact exchange and act of denial, their brain will add it to their growing instinct for distrusting SJW types. Til they eventually default to a full disbelief state whenever your talking points come up. You'll never win them back after that. If fact, that disbelief will eventually develop into full blown hostility towards your ilk and the things you purport to represent.

Wow, did kfc run out of chicken or something. Calm down you violent nigger.

nice try stormfag but we already know

>progressive discourse is so formalized these days.

If they ever dare step off script their own people dogpile them as "oppressive persons".
Shills are allowed to use "kike" and "nigger" now. PC fags are still hyper-restricted by the language they can use.

t. Libtard believing it.