The What Could Have Been

>No Green Lantern
>No Martian Manhunter
>Superman barely even fucking in it
God fuck Snyder so much.

go back to watching cartoons, faggot

>wanting the first movie debut of Martian manhunter to be this mess

>Snyder
He tried to give us another hour, which likely wold have included the elements you listed. DC/Warners/Whedon cut that shit.

>Gadot's legs wide open for the twink boy and chads around her to smell

don't forget that devil in human form geoff johns. may god bring dark hours and ruin upon him.

>doms the twink
>gangbanged by the chads

>Dr. Stone, I’m CI-BORG

>actually wanting the film to be another mess
You are the fucking problem here. Superman's resurrection is enough and even that included in the film just doesn't fit due to the rushed nature of this franchise. On top of a supposed GL cameo in a flashback.

youtube.com/watch?v=OF6ZXcdhpiE

>both will kill DCEU

Good point. DC's Bendis, one of the most overrated writers, along with Scott Snyder, of our time. Thin, basic plots that culminate with a character or army of characters sneaking up on someone and yelling something epic in a colorful voice bubble, and repeat. He could never see Snyder's vision.

word word, except death of the family is really good

The one on the left gave it life and grandeur action. The one on the right lets the studio fuck him in the ass

that comparison image of Snyder shots v Whedon shots is heartbreaking. Snyder crafts an interesting frame, taking care of background, foreground, subject, etc. Whedon stands someone in front of the camera and shoots.

"its not working"

I thought Sup Forums hated Chads.

You mean DCucks

What's John Diggle from Arrow doing there?

Why is Snyder so obsessed with cocks?