Gangs of New York

Am I supposed to root for one of these guys?
No honor among thieves I guess.
I like how the army just came in and killed everyone at the end, but it felt like a rushed ending.
inb4, I know the draft riots went down like like.

>we want the assassins creed: unity audience

>I like how the army just came in and killed everyone at the end, but it felt like a rushed ending.

i actually wish this would happen in every single movie after seeing you put it that way

kek, ya just have everyone get mopped up by the superior military/cops after they spend the whole movie acting all hard. Reminds me of how the cops arrest everyone at the end of The Holy Grail.

Bill did nothing wrong.

you are obviously supposed to cheer for the catholics

>rushed ending
they tried to fit in a bunch of separate events from the book.

Book is 4x more violent.

>people always sperged about immigrants
>everything turned out fine
>Sup Forumstards are sperging about immigrants
Really makes you think

Leo's accent instantly turns this movie into "the room" tier comedy fest.

REEE YOU ARE FROM A COUNTRY 100 MILES AWAY FROM ME AND SHARE NO GENETIC DIFFERENCES

vs

REEEE YOU ARE FROM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT EVOLUTIONARY BRANCH OF HUMANITY AND COME FROM A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CIVILIZATIONAL EPOCH

>white immigrants
>catholic religion
>integrated well

>shitskins and abus
>violent savage religions
>refuse to integrate

Ok user.

You can root for the army. Not a problem.

>but it felt like a rushed ending.
Well they are just gangs at the end of the day. The military is always going to fuck them up, America, even 19th century America, isn't as bad as Mexico is now.

His accent really is terrible. I burst out laughing at the "prim stargazer" line, you could pull a random guy from Southern Boston and have him give you a better Irish accent.

>hard working people immigrated to the usa and were forced to work and contribute to the economy
>everything turned out fine
>now people from third world countries are fleeing to the usa so they can collect government hand outs and welfare
Really activates le almonds

>REEEE YOU ARE FROM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT EVOLUTIONARY BRANCH OF HUMANITY
Please refrain from talking about Biology if you have no knowledge about it

The fucking Micks are just as bad as the god damn Muslims and Beaners coming in now. Send them all the fuck back. The Italians too desu.

Damnit, who let Sup Forums in?

>violent savage religions
Just like chatolicism
>refuse to integrate
That's not true
>shitskins and abus
Just as bad as cumskins

May as well be.

From 1776 until 1960, the overwhelming majority of immigration to the US originated from Europe. Then, in 1965, Democrats decided "fuck white people" and opened the borders to blacks and browns.

Whites under the age of 5 became a minority in 2014.
Whites under the age of 18 will become a minority by 2020.
Whites overall will become a minority by the mid 2030s.

>it doesn't matter that every single black/brown majority country on the planet is a shithole, that's totally not going to happen to the US

That ending was a real COP OUT wasn't it?

>hard working people immigrated to the usa and were forced to work and contribute to the economy

Pussy probably just shrivels up around you eh?

All religions are shit. Some are better than others. If you're implying modern islam is comparable to modern catholicism... You're mad.

It is true. Its documented. As more arrive less integrate. Irish settled before they overpopulated.

We can be petty. Cum can be used to create life. Shit stinks.

>watch the movie
>wh*ites are violent salvages
Really makes you think

>industrial era violence is somehow relatable today

Wtf I hate white people now

>now
Underages leave

It's well known that Harvey ruined the movie by forcing Scorsese to severely cut it.