For me, it's ONE LIL EGGROLL

For me, it's ONE LIL EGGROLL

Why didn't they just teach him basic nutrition and how it was making him fat?

Because the caretakers are also retarded. At a certain point you should connect the dots and say "hmm, maybe we should feed this guy less," but they never do.

for me, it's MAH LEYYGS

Why didn't they just teach the caretaker nutrition?

There was another episode where they actually sent a nutritionist to the fatty's house and explain why their food is unhealthy junk, but the whale just called it all bullshit and didn't listen. These people are absolutely delusional.

But they're FRIED

MY LEGS!

Cast her

Idris Elba.

Had to stop watching this shit. There was this one episode where this lady had her husband deep frying chicken saying it was healthy and that it was much better to do it yourself at home.

Christian Bale

They are delusional addicts. You can explain how bad drugs are to a drug addict but they won't give a shit, they still want the drugs. Same here.

good post

why do fat bitches always gesticulate that way

Imagine the mess when she goes to the toilet.

>"Well shit, you can abuse cheeseburgers too"

kek'd

Why didn't she shoot, was she planning on eating it?

PREACH IT BROGAN!

She certainly looks like she did

Im glad to see Sam got other roles after GoT

because they're movements are restricted by the enormous amounts of get on their body. it limits their range of motion and moving that fat takes effort so they conserve energy by moving in certain ways.

Is he dead yet? At the start the doctor said he wouldn't last 6 more months or something. And he even put on more weight during the episode.

How is she standing and supporting her own weight so easily? I thought once you reached that size it's incredibly difficult to move or even stand up.

He would of but the network also pays for medical care these pigs coudlnt afford before. So they live longer.

Blood pressure treatment mostly.

kek hate that cunt

How the fuck is she standing?