What animations not counting Disney have the best soundtracks...

What animations not counting Disney have the best soundtracks? I've yet to find one that tops Transformers The Movie OST or MLP EQG Rainbow Rocks OST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tOFvkbp2bGg
youtu.be/wJTV-Tr-L7Q
youtu.be/d85_BH9huvE
youtu.be/TylmZEtTGxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not counting Disney

I never knew how hard it would be to think of something not counting them....

Uh, Cat's Don't Dance I haven't seen in years but I remember the songs so there's that one...maybe Anastasia

Heavy Metal

>mfw I found the anniversary edition of this on vinyl at a tiny little used music/game store yesterday

You posted THE soundtrack to an animated movie. As flawed as the TF movie is, the music is a true monument to the era it comes from and it still holds up nicely (as proven by my young cousin who fell in love with both the movie and the soundtrack just as I did so many years ago). Anyone who claims that the mix of 80's key/synth and glam rock/heavy metal is not perfect for a space opera about giant robots is a liar.

How to Train Your Dragon.

I'm pretty sure that most people agree that Transformers: The Movie soundtrack is one of the most subjectively perfect soundtracks to ever exist in an animated movie. It's iconic.

How about 2000

this

Wow 3 hours in and yet he's still not here.

He can't do anything unless and image is posted

Fantastic Planet

That looks creepy

I'm going to cheat and count both Fievel and Fieval goes West

youtu.be/tOFvkbp2bGg

youtu.be/wJTV-Tr-L7Q

youtu.be/d85_BH9huvE

youtu.be/TylmZEtTGxw

Why would that be cheating? Did Disney swallow up those rights as well?

I used two movies.

>transformers movie
>flawed

Gtfo. This would be one of the best movies in history if it was ever turned into a live action.

I agree, but I also understand the flaws it has to some fans....killing off a shitload of characters, having lots of plotholes, etc...

It's my favorite movie of all time animated or otherwise but I already know what people are going to say about it, and they have valid points

>Transformers: The Movie
>Heavy Metal
>The Last Unicorn
>The Hobbit
They're like polar opposites, bit it is what it is.

>tfw got the Anniversary CD for $1 at a community garage sale from an old Trekkie with a 70s rock album-style space fantasy landscape mural on the tailgate of this truck

Meh

>youtu.be/d85_BH9huvE
I wish I never discovered that 1 frame

I had to look it up
Freaking pervy animators

Kek

Up

The Real __Gunbuster