So it was Russell? I don't believe it

So it was Russell? I don't believe it.

I called this before. It was Abbot.

She's framing Russel now.

it was most likely Daeshawn

I mean, just check the FBI crime stats sometime

Most likely and should be Russell, yes.
Possibly Abbot, which is weak.
Possibly Christine, which is still weak.
Don't start w/ the Daeshawn, neighbor, Swift shit.

In any case, the whole shooting conceit is almost unnecessary to this show, they didnt need it.

Snodgrass's book really sounded bad, I'm sorry.

Brian was right.

if abbott planted the mask in lee‘s car, how would she know gamby would look inside the secret drawer in the trunk?
still, i think it‘s gonna be abbott. lee doesn‘t have the balls to inflict direct physical violence on someone. all he pulls off are malicious schemes...

>how would she know gamby would look inside the secret drawer in the trunk?

She could leave the mask around (inconspicuous to anyone except Gamby), Gamby sees mask, goes ape and searches the car.

We'll see though. Maybe it is Lee.

it would break my heart if it‘s lee. they became such good friends over the second season.
i really feel sorry for all the shit that keeps happening to him, even if he deserves it...

>Brian was right.
I honestly wasn't even mad at him when he admitted he just did it for the pussy too. Hell, if anything he was still trying to help her out.

>how would she know gamby would look inside the secret drawer in the trunk?
She could have just put it there to reveal at some other time. It could also be a mislead and she's still not the shooter. She only planted it to split up Lee and Gamby because she was jealous about spring break.

It was the drama teacher. Abbot probably was told by him to plant the gun in the jeep.

Oh and the mask too obviously.

What movie is this?

Vice Principals, an excellent 2-season series w/ 2 eps left.

that shot with the mask peeking out of the closet was creepy as fuck

It was the Sweatdogs

Spooked me

"I'm gonna go give the girls a hot bath."
"No. No baths Russell."
Nothing to do with who did it but that part was funny. lol

My wilder guess would be Keven Young(?), the asian guy that came back for Christine. The shooting was meant to be at Lee but Gamby parked in the principal parking spot that day. Would make the asian grandma part of the plan too since she's getting spit on constantly save for the last moment because lee and christine broke up. My 2 cents

So why does he fucking shoot someone who's not Lee?

>Has tricked 11 users
>Has tricked 13 users
What's going on?!

Cause maybe he himself didn't do the killing?

Also Abbott is clearly a decoy/bait and switch killer

Maybe when Ray was talking to Jen at the house he told her to put it in the trunk and frame it on Russell. Or maybe when she was at the house and saw the jeep she put it in herself. She was pissed on how Russell was going on the vacation and she wasn't. She's also definitely crazy enough to do something like planting the gun in the car with the mask. She may have been mad at Lee for calling her a psycho and she hates Lee.

>abbott is the shooter

Or maybe Gambys ex wife did it and told her to put the mask and gun in the trunk

is Brian Paulie Shore?/

only on Sup Forums is Vice Principals watched as TRUE DETECTIVE 3

how can you trick people exactly?

the shooter is Reggie. he is still holding a grudge.

It's not because people take some hypothesis about a series' finale that you gotta act so retarded fellow poster.

Christine's car, it was Christine.

1. Abbott can break into cars without setting off alarms? Probably not.
2. Lee would move evidence of a serious pound-you-in-the-ass crime into his new ride? Why?
3. Why wouldn't Abbott frame Lee earlier? Why now?

It's kind of sad how it's looking like in the last two episodes it's going to be Lee vs Gamby. I was hoping Gamby would still be friends with Lee and take his side in not thinking Lee did it. But now their friendship is probably over. Obviously Lee didn't do it. It'd be too obvious. Gamby is going go realize he blamed Lee for no reason.

I would remove incriminating evidence from a car before giving it over to someone that I lost it to in a divorce.

She does seem crazy enough to do it and after it led to a nice car and house.

I have to give credit to the writers, I'm still not sure who did it.

Also are people posting retarded theories on purpose?

My bet is clearly in the asian department of this show.

Otherwise it was Bill Murray all along

Why you throwing shade on us?

>I have no idea what's happening
>wow are people really trying to understand what's happening ?

>1. Abbott can break into cars without setting off alarms? Probably not.
Could of been unlocked

>2. Lee would move evidence of a serious pound-you-in-the-ass crime into his new ride? Why?
This is why I can't believe it's lee. It would be dumb as fuck to still have that evidence at all let alone in your car while the person you shot us with you. God forbid he gets a flat tire on the way to spring break.

>3. Why wouldn't Abbott frame Lee earlier? Why now?
She is doing it now because up until the spring break trip where she thought Gamby still hated Lee

I think everyone has exhausted every single theory
unless the show goes for a retarded ending like
>the horse did it
or
>gamby was on drugs

If it was Bill Murray then how did the mask and gun get put in the jeep?

This

He had a lot of spare time since he didn't pass the cast for the recent Ghostbuster.

I'm sorry Bill.

>Why don't I just take the girls upstairs and draw them a hot bath?

I laughed hard

"They're on to me."-Bill Murray

Sweat Dogs shot Gamby.

He's a hebephile and pervert although Deb does have a nice advanced ass. lol

Oh C'mon you know they are gonna end up partner again at the end of the next episode.

This show has a good balance between comedy and drama that it makes guessing so cloudy.

Lee lies about everything. he rented the car. did none of you notice the plastic rental tag on the keys? here's the twist: there are TWO people in cahoots for shooting Gamby. the two are Lee AND Abbott. how else did Abbott know about the beach house? Lee told her.

also, side note, Abbot was holding Gamby's cell phone waaaaaaay too long. i'm thinking Abbott is going to try and kill Snodgrass. and Lee will won't have none of that since she helped him save his job at the school. so he's going to redeem himself by jumping in front of the gun as Abbott shoots Snodgrass. Lee dies. Abbott goes to jail. Gamby and Snodgrass get back together. and Christine and Shandrell fuck like bunnies.

JEWS DID GAMBY

this might be crazy enough to work except for
>Lee dies
he'll survive at the last moment and Lee and Gamby will be vice principals while either Belinda or some other woman becomes new Principal, back to square one, except they don't hate each other

Nope. It was the CIA. Although that's probably the same thing.

None of that makes any sense.

it's likely lee shot gamby but even if he didn't there's no way a friendship would end up working between them. gamby and lee have been going on different paths

Her wanting to kill Amanda makes sense. He loves Amanda and hates Abbot. She's in the way of them being together even though either way Gamby doesn't want her.

Is Gamby gay or something? What's his problem with Abbot?

She's a crazy psychopathic bitch that's what's wrong.

What's she saying?

you're a low test, betafag.

So what?
>ywn have a girl so obsessed with you that she'll roofie an old man to make you happy

She's insane.

she put it in with the spare tire, not some ultra-secret trap door. she probably planned to slash lee's tire sometime when he was with gamby. gamby goes to help lee change the spare, sees the mask and gun, flips out.

Why does he look like a greasy nasty jew in real life but in movies he always looks all american as fuck

If there's one thing that this show is clear about is how they made Abbot solely the make you believe she's the killer. She's not. She's just crazy.

I mean she fucking call that she would commit suicide if things didn't work out with Gamby. It's so obvious that it would legitimately bad writing to her ending up to be the killer.

gale wouldn't kill her daughter's father. she might think gamby is a retard, but she loves janelle

She wasn't planning on getting dumped. In her crazy head she planed to be invited in, then later come up with any crazy excuse to go to the car and say look what I found.

it's fucking RAY

My money's on Abbott. She wanted Gamby even in S1 and Gamby was happy with Snodgrass. She shot him in order to somehow, in her crazy mind, drive a wedge between them (which it did, as it happens).

She's the only real loose cannon on the show. She's unhinged and fraught with jealousy. Lee is the only other person but Belinda Brown with motive, but he's waaaaay too meticulous to be so sloppy. He would've destroyed the evidence before leaving it somewhere it could be found so easily.

One possibility is that it's not actually the original mask, coat, and gun, but Christine planted that stuff there to incriminate Lee. It COULD be a red herring (i.e. another mask, coat, gun).

Ray hated him in season 1 so could be.

>Sup Forums on Gamby's shooter in a nutshell

hating your wife's ex is not a good enough reason to kill him. what does ray get out of shooting gamby that he didn't already get when he cucked him?

>Here he is, he's back again !
>But this time, with a whole new image and same subtext !

I honestly enjoy this show. Good post.

>Lied to his family all his life
>Lied to his wife all his life
>Spits in your coffee than smiles while he hands it to you
>Develops a dossier on every faculty member for revenge and manipulation purposes
>Exploits his chief rival to eliminate their mutual competition
>Robs and burns down the house of his competition
>Doses the water of high school students for his own gain
>Degenerate drug addict
>Would be pedophile
>Narcissist
>Gave principal Welles wife cancer in hopes of taking a vacated principal slot
>Shoots his rival after he exploited him and no longer needed him
>Burned down his own car to justify buying a new one
>Pretended to care about the recovery of his rival solely to be in a position to murder him if he found out who his real shooter was

Lee is a sociopath.

the villain is usually the nicest one in the room...

The nigger shot Gamby.

like half the cast are sociopaths somehow. Good job reading through thin paper

>nigger

please clarify. there's the old principal nigger, the cafeteria nigger, and the school cop nigger.

And bruce.

this proves nothing.

could it be Brown's ex-husband?

The one that conveniently showed up right after the shooting.
The one that has the blood splatter on the TOP of his shoe, even though if he arrived after the shooting, it should've been just on the bottom.
The one you'd never suspect. The one that is supposed to be Gamby's friend.

you prove nothing

>the two are Lee AND Abbott
That's possible.

i proved your mom is a dirty whore

It was the old hippy bitch. She hated both Lee and Gamby.

that didn't need proving.

let's interrogate her until she spills the beans

Why? Seychelles may be a catty bitch, but that's it. He has nothing against Gamby.

The shooter was a bad shot though. You think Deshawn wouldn't know how to handle a gun?

Come on guys. Lee is the bad guy. From the start he's been the devil on Gamby's shoulder. This season is all about showing that Lee fundamentally doesn't have a conscience, and Gamby does, and that's why their friendship is bullshit, because Lee is always looking to come out on top. He's the shooter

Gave Wells’ wife cancer? Lol what

Anyone got a preview for next week episode?

He did.

We're going to find out that Lee was responsible for giving Principal Welles wife cancer.

spoilers, right?!

the obvious is it was the clingy bitch and she showed up at the beach house to plant it as evidence to turn gamby against russel cuck boys

Every time I watch this show I can't help saying "Mr. Gammmmmmmby" with a southern effeminate drawl the way Russell does

But I don't want it to be Lee. Fuck.