Punished Orford edition.

PREVIOUSLY:

Other urls found in this thread:

bigfinish.com/podcasts/v/2017-10-30-ianto-jones-and-the-tenth-doctor
youtube.com/watch?v=RjY0GVZ8-rU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Q2y2dQzmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Adam's response...

Can we stop discussing this guy? It's going from funny, to depressing.

so that makes two Adams that've been fucked over recently

>yfw it turns out Adam really just is that nice
>yfw the cast and crew genuinely like Adam
>yfw Adam actually gets invited to DW filming
>yfw they call Adam "the greatest guy they've ever met"
>yfw it isn't Adam asking for pictures with the cast, it's the cast asking for pictures with Adam

Realistically, at most they just humour him because they can instinctively tell he's slow in the mind.

How has your day been /who/?

cold

Fine.

Fantastic ?

It's always been depressing. For some it's probably a bit gratifying to see him live up and perhaps surpass to the creepy weirdo mantle that's been placed upon him.
Can't speak for /who/ but fair to well. Kinda thinking about doing a /who/ related Jack-o-lantern. Charging my dremel currently. Also

Struggling to find some time and a mindset to do something like carrying on with my to-be-submitted 2.5 entries.

Got nothing done thanks to Mueller Monday. Not that I would have got anything done anyway.

Same. Got a cold, two essays for Sunday F U N.
cool, why?
FANTASTIC
That sounds neat, what ideas have you got for the jack-o-lantern (please put 8 is not canon to piss McGanon off) , Dremels are power tools right?
Maybe take some time to watch your favourite/ core episodes. Remind yourself why you're writing for 2.5, and what might be good for inspiration. Never written so IDK if that helps, I look forward to reading what you write!
F user's day.

Should I order fish and chips or go home to listen to Scaredy Cat?

So they're trying not to be rude so they won't make a retarded kid cry?

both?

why not both

*blocks your regeneration*

Tomorrow's Halloween, will need some extra energy

No idea, I'm brainstorming. It would have to be commiserate with my skill level. I have a few pumpkins to play with. I know I was going to do a simple /who/ on one. I'll probably print out a couple stencils and go from there.
A dremel is a rotary powered hand tool like a drill but different, has bits that you put in a chuck like little cutting wheels and sanders.
Get a munchie box

Why does The Doctor want to be ginger? They look like shit.

He's sad about muh Donna and probably muh Amy as well now.

He wanted to be ginger before meeting either of them.

Watching some STranger Things and wondering... would you like Doctor Who to venture more into the supernatural?

But what about Mel? She was such a shit companion that she probably ruined the doctor's hopes of ever becoming a ginger.

Prepare for outfit variation kino...

>another dwsr themed thread.

/who/, please stop. Also stop making threads before the bump limit.

Is the dremel for the pumpkin? Stencils sound like a good idea, maybe get one saying '8 isn't canon and 1 is the best', I'd like that. Also munchie boxes look so nice, McGanon had one and I googled it and I was real angry we don't get them here in LAAANDAAAN.
>muh Grace
>muh Mel

t. Adam Orford

What did he mean by this?

hola DWSR!

McCoy's darker jacket/jumper or I'm gonna cry

Is this close enough?

Jodie

I haven't been keeping up with /who/ much recently. why do people say you're a shit trip?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

Who remember shitty flash dressup games?

That one pertwee outfit with the bowtie.

/r/ing a picture of a newly-regenerated Thirteen wearing Twelve's outfit.

Do it, lym. :^)

I referenced bill as "les Blackie" and said she most under developed Newhouse companion
Now i am hitler

>Is there a resource for getting classic who subtitles?

My girlfriend can't comprehend bongspeak adequately without subtitles as English is her second language. I already own the episodes I just need to apply subs to them. Any help would be appreciated.

I'll probably end up releasing this as a PSD or something so you too can experience the joy of mixing and matching outfits.

(I'll also be adding stuff like the checkered pants, and the hoodies and t-shirts, all swappable - I've only just started)

Will do!

>12 never wore the different-colored dress shirts again after S8
fuck I'd have loved to see the polka-dot one again

Opensubtitles ?

I LOVE THAT ONE, I bought one just like it!

(I'll be adding that to the costume thing too)

If you legally own the episodes you already have them. Unless you have VHS or something in which case I don't think subtitles are your biggest worry.

YES

I love how dumb this is. It only has use for me, and even then it has no practical use other than mixing and matching.

Is this peak autism?

Kinda late for that, every supernatural would be explained as alien disguised as that Dickens episode
But in LAKE, he admitted those ghosts were real and a first for him

t. Cuckshed poster
Thank you

Sometimes it does not sync perfectly, but it is a huge database

honestly, yeah. I'm a bit tired of ghosts always being explained away by sci fi. There's so much in DW that is handwaved away as inexplicable science that's nearly indistinguishable from magic, and we've had the carrionites, who were literally witches but cause of science. Let's just bite the bullet and do actual supernatural stuff

I love supernatural Who! The occasional dips in surrealism is awesome.

Make it pink. Because why not.

Your faves?

I'd like more cosmic horror/lovecraftian DW.
Yea, it's to shave/sand off pumpkin skin and flesh. One of the local places here started doing a version of the munchie boxes. Putting in toasted ravioli, provel bites, chicken wings etc with a pizza. I too saw munchie boxes here on Sup Forums maybe it was mcaganon's, and coveted them as you.

>ywn see a polka dot/red velvet combo

Add hoodie

the furthest into the supernatural id like would be as far as listen went, anything more is too much imo

Yeah, I'm working on that.

Can't think off the top of my head. Kinda is a good example.

Those are best.

You know which subtitles sync perfectly? The ones on the dvd.

What you guys think of Phantom Films' Audio?

SNEAK PEEK OF NEW 10/ROSE

bigfinish.com/podcasts/v/2017-10-30-ianto-jones-and-the-tenth-doctor

>giving money to the BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=RjY0GVZ8-rU

if you dont either directly or indirect pay the BBC with your taxes you are in a country that doctor who is not intended for.

Sorry I don't listen to non-canonical ear stories. Much

>Let's just bite the bullet and do actual supernatural stuff
Even if you wrote in "real supernatural ghosts" in a Who episode, and didn't provide the sci-fi sounding explanation for them, the logic of the show would imply that there is an explanation somewhere.
Magic seems special in Harry Potter because it's an occult way of interacting with the world, defying what we understand as the laws of physics. But if you were to zoom out of that world in the TARDIS and fuck off to Clom or wherever, from that distance, magic would just seem like an Earth-specific type of scientific phenomenon. That's the perspective that Doctor Who permanently inhabits, and why the "supernatural" framing will always be redundant within it.

I will resist temptation to spoil myself and wait until my CDs come in the mail

>yfw jenna willingly sat on Adam's face

U L T I M A T E M O F F A T K I N O

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Q2y2dQzmE

there's a jokey kiss in the preview clip

> the logic of the show would imply that there is an explanation somewhere.

Not really? Especially since it's mentioned in the books that magic definitely existed before the Time Lords came in.

DEFINE JOKEY

10 quickly smooches roses forehead before they run out the tardis because she works something out

>Heaven Sent got less than a second of screentime
ree

nnnNNNNN HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WAS HER FOREHEAD THROUGH AUDIO

he said out loud afterwards! you just KNOW

Getting a bit more done...

My heart can't take this I don't know if I'm ready

very nice
but I think the collar is too high for this tee

there's a quick jokey fuck near the end of the preview too

>purchasing soon to be ear story coasters
>paying for the opportunity to enjoy laser/disc rot
>wanting doctorwho mini frisbees

want Nick-eccles + rose

HELP I'M BEING BULLIED

Oh, you. At least Tentoo and Rose fugged for real, and Billie confirmed it for me personally.

i didnt mean 10 and rose. i mean 10 and meta10

>mean
partying hard

Anyone else want 13's outfit to feature question marks?

>Tennant just making lewd noises for 10 minutes

I mean if I really wanted that I could just listen to one of his audio books since he doesn't know how to read like a normal fucking person apparently

no

Better collar?

>question marks
Honestly, anything that seems like an "outright voodoo attempt to invoke the circumstances of the original cancellation" should ideally just be avoided for at least a year

yes

spoopy skeletons

would you make my own IRL alt costume?

costume when

he is crossplaying as craig ferguson