Why didn't anyone save him?

Why didn't anyone save him?

unlike his overdose, he was too pure for hollywood

He was probably the only person in Jewpedowood that didn't fuck kids.

>"Don't leave me."

Do you think Chris could have blown up to like a John Goodman level where he snags roles in top player cast A+ films?

David Spade tried to but Chris tried to kill him in the middle of the night, busting into Spade's apartment and beating the fuck out of him...

it's all in the WTF podcast in long-form, if you really care.

>That is why.

Because him being a fat clown made many people rich

>David Spade tried to but Chris tried to kill him in the middle of the night, busting into Spade's apartment and beating the fuck out of him...
What the FUCK what?

Rather unlikely. He'd be another David Spade, Rob Schneider or Chris Rock, making cameos at Adam Sandler movies.

Fuck you fag just say yes.

Because people only care about themselves and no one else. She could have at least called an ambulance for him.

Supposedly he busted down the door and all, completely drunk and out of it.
Spade was trying to get his gun and got beat the fuck up and ran out of the house naked and down the street and got some neighbors to call the cops. They came. They found Chris passed out. When he woke up he flew into another rage but that quickly lost momentum.

They didn't talk about it.

It was only after Farley died that David Spade would even slightly acknowledge just how far down the hole Chris had gone...

If you care, you should really look for Marc Maron's interview with Spade. It's kinda creepy, actually.

No junkie is "pure", user.

i think youre getting your shit mixed up

i heard spade tell the story of a home invader but he never once inferred it was farley

Maybe so.

I could swear that it was him talking about Farley losing it, though. And how crazy it was because it was CHRIS FARLEY and how he would never work or get with him again after that episode.

He was also talking about how Chris could never say "no" to an offer. An example would be, they were walking down the street on a Sunday morning together and some people having brunch would recognize Farley and invite him over for drinks and Spade would say, "No, we've had enough..." but Chris couldn't let his fans down (or his own ego?) and would proceed to get blasted drunk.

I might be getting my shit mixed up, but that's how I remember the story going.

> "Why are you letting the Truth get in the way of My Good Story?" -- Mark Twain

Heard that as kid he'd be walking down the street with his dad and he could hear people making fun of his rotund dad. Sad shit man.

>implying somebody who doesn't want to be saved can be.

I've wondered about that.

People can make art out of a mindset like Ian Curtis, Van Gogh, Edgar Poe, etc...

Farley just seemed keen on merely killing himself in a grandiose manner and let everybody else have a laugh at his expense.

I dunno... Sad Clown?

Pagliacci?
> great pizza, by the way... [no hedeno]

He was literally just a fat dude making loud noises and falling on coffee tables. If he actually cleaned up and lived long enough to 2005 he'd still be vilified worse than Sandler

This. He begged the prostitute to help him and she just fucking shut the door. I wonder how she felt the day after, realizing she let him die, basically murder.

He was murdered because he caught someone diddling kids. The audiotape is fake.

Prostitutes don't "feel", user.