Gay users of Sup Forums, how do you feel about this Kevin Spacey situation?

Gay users of Sup Forums, how do you feel about this Kevin Spacey situation?

fabulous~
*winks anally*

I don't really care. He was drunk, and it was like five minutes 30 years ago. He dindu nuffin.

Funny that this board of pedophiles gets so riled up over Spacey making drunken advances on a 14 year old who was in his bedroom when he drunkenly wandered in at 12am.

I want him to fugg me next.

i jerk it to traps so maybe im bi

i think its overblown who gives a shit i sure wouldnt care a lot if a man laid on top of me and i then walked a way

like id care but not for super long and it wouldnt be a super big deal to me

Sup Forums is an alt right board. There are no gays here.

My brother who is 29 years old was not even born yet when this shit happend. and my parents had not even met yet.

This shit is way to old to even give a shit about.
Don't get why it's big deals now.

I can be right and faggot u nigger.

disgusting that he's just coming out now to redirect the attention from the accusations. He should kys himself desu.

Why don't you just ask yourself then, OP

>not all gays

What would the situation be where an adult actor would be drunk and spending time alone with a 14 year old?
He probably figured he was of legal age. Give the dude a break
>not making a pass at some young hottie
Okay fag

What is a 14 year old back in the 80s doing at 12am on a party anyway to even get in such a situation?

Unsurprised

I would never try to fuck Sophia Lillis. She's too innocent.

Looking for negro cock and finding balding white guy instead then running

that's pretty much how i feel about the holocaust

Reminder he didn't even do anything to the guy, he "lead me to his bed and leaned over me, he was trying to seduce me" and when he said he wasn't interested Spacey left it at that, didn't grope him or anything.

he's a disgusting pedo.

t.adam

literally no gays

>flirting with a 14yrs old while drunk makes you a pedo

k

It's Hollywood dude, they do this shit all the time.

>Leaving a 14yrs old at a hollywood party all alone

More like bad parenting, Spacey was just under the influence, everyone has done stupid shit while drunk.

Eh, it's a little weird tbqh

can't make any sales if you don't make any calls

you forgot Sup Forums, the gayest board of them all.

>drunk guy makes a pass
>turns him down
wow its fucking nothing

I don't know what he did that night, but I have zero interest in defending any person who forces themselves on a minor. Pedophilia is terrible and the idea gay = pedo might come back is horrifying and sure as shit wont dent pedophilia.

if I were still 14, I'd let Kevin Spacey molest me right now if it meant cancelling Star Trek Discovery and re-commissioning House of Cards.

And I'm a straight trekkie.

sure but there's a big difference between "well that's kinda weird but he's under the influence" and "LMAO FUCKING RAPIST XDDD"

>Sup Forums is an alt right board
>Sup Forums
>a board
Get out

>pedophilia
>14yrs old
>just tried to hit on it while drunk w/o insisting

truly makes me think

Yeah, it kinda does if your a full grown man

>it's another episode of WE ALL KNEW ABOUT YOU BUT WE DINDUNUFFIN

When will anyone call out Hollywood for its own hypocrisy?

he did nothing wrong

>i jerk it to traps so maybe im bi

Traps aren't gay. You jerking to them confirms you are straight.

>see thot walking around dressed like a prostitute
>"damn I'd smash that"
>later find out she's not 18
>OH NO HOLY SHIT I'M A FUCKING PEDOOOOOOO

literally you right now

>Star Trek Discovery and re-commissioning House of Cards
Both shows are shit. But at least Star Trek is supposed to get better as it goes along

This is the weakest """sexual assault""" I have ever read about.

Yeah I'm sure no straight guys are posting disgusting shit online

T. Homosexual

looks like she's trying to say that 30 years isn't that long ago? what.

Omg not a 14 yr old they're so innocent

and illegal.

Does anyone fucking cares about what Rosie thinks?

Bitch even got rekt by the president.

No, because
1.) you can generally tell when for most people if they are underage or not
and
2.) Find someone attractive who ends up being underage and keeping it to yourself is a million miles away from picking up a 14 year old who you already know is underage, throwing them on the bed and climbing on top of them with the intent to fuck

>legal

so absolutely arbitrary depending on the local law. It boils down to morals.

14 was good here in Canada until 2008. This happened 32 years ago. Theres nothing wrong with it.

>1.) you can generally tell when for most people if they are underage or not

Sounds like either 1) You dont go out much 2) You've got special glasses that tell you the age of anyone walking by

>2.) Find someone attractive who ends up being underage and keeping it to yourself is a million miles away from picking up a 14 year old who you already know is underage, throwing them on the bed and climbing on top of them with the intent to fuck

Sure but he was drunk.

Why does age matter? Its all appearance.

there are no gays on Sup Forums. just gay posts like this. go back to /hm/, trapfaggot.

i would tbqh
and this comes from a guy who completely hates pedos

14 and 6yo isnt the same thing. people need to understand this. also kevin didnt even fuck the dude what the hell

>Kevin "You're young and fit come sit on my dick" Spacey.
I'm fucking sick of reaction culture blowing everything out of proportion.

I wanted to fuck him for years but once I found out he wanted to fuck a kid, nah.

honestly though, if being gay is "perfectly normal" how come 95% got rode up the arse when they were children?

Honestly I hate his response. It's so clumsy and continues to propagate the notion that all gays are pedos. But at the same time I don't give a shit because I know a lot of guys exclusively look for younger guys, not necessarily tweens, but young looking, and now doubt someone with his reach(around) he could get what he wanted.

Im just annoyed about this guy waiting 17 years to realise he was raped and step forward. It just seems odd ya know? And again other than Spaceys "apology" proves it, before it was up to him to have evidence. Find More twinks

literally a witchhunt
Also Spacey is 100% bottom of that I am sure.

The internet didn't exist in the 80s. I don't see how it makes any difference.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

its common knowledge?

I'm a right wing slightly homophobic guy, but really, the thing happened 30 years ago. He was drunk. I think people are exagerrating.

I honestly don't believe he did anything. He was in his own house completely alone with the boy. If he was trying to rape him why would he stop when told to, let alone let the boy go to the toilet and then leave, wouldn't he have just raped him?

Also all the people giving him shit for "coming out" now; what was he supposed to do? He couldn't pretend he isn't gay could he?

>17 years
1986. 30 years. He probably traumatized himself recently over the event. Blew up its significance in his psyche due to the storm of sexual allegation talk in the social justice sphere.

Kino reply

>facts? why would I need facts when I have images I saved from Sup Forums?
No wonder you hick retards voted Trump

im not american you dumbfuck
show some facts that say gays aren't pedos
>protip: you can't!

Embrace the faggotry. It's an advantageous condition in this society

Please go back to your /r/thedonald safespace

The burden is on you who made the first claim, brainlet.

There are plenty of straight pedos as well it's not limited to just gays.

But it just so happens that the biggest gay pedo institution in the world is the Vatican

no joke I'd want him to fuck me if i was that kid. but i have daddy issues and like older men in general so take that as you will.

In terms of this situation, even if it was blown out of proportion this time around and possibly a witch-hunt, it's gonna fuck over people's view on gays even more now so there's that

The fact that he's using coming out to distract from these allegations is some low-ass shit.

They aren't. 14 used to be the age of consent in Georgia until the 90's.

If you had his power and influence would you take advantage and diddle tweens (boys or girls) while knowing that you'll be outed in 30 years?

Liberals are tearing themselves apart. Its fucking hilarious. The holier than thou attitude is biting these virtue signalling actors in the ass. I can't wait to see who is next.

As a bottom, I'd have let Spacey go for it.

>What is the burden of proof

Isn't that one of the rules in the autistic stickied image of your shitty board?

literally Sup Forums: the post

t.Eurabia

>Sup Forums is an alt right board

Trying to get his asshole gaped into getting better roles

speak for yourself faggot

fuck off Sup Forums is a nerd weeb board and obsessing about politics is for retarded old men

Why is it that we as a culture are so quick to take the side literally anyone who cries rape all of a sudden? They just cancelled 'House of Cards' over the 30 year old recollections of a literally who actor who, for some bizarre reason, was at a drunken house party at age 14 late at night. He makes an accusation and we IMMEDIATELY assume that Spacey must be a boy hungry pederast who viciously and shamelessly forced himself on this poor helpless child, but nobody questions what the fuck he was doing at that party in the first place. Not for nothing, but Anthony Rapp is openly gay and has been literally forever. While I'm not condoning that anyone go out and try to fuck a 14 year old, you would have to be a fucking robot to think that they are not sexual beings. Fuck, biologically speaking, they are THE MOST sexual beings. Their entire existence is one big horror show of crazy pubescent hormones. And remember, this dude is gay and was a struggling actor. Kevin Spacey was a Juilliard grad who was basically on top of the world, and here he is giving this young gay kid attention. We look at this like it's literally rape, despite the fact that no sex happened. We look at it like there is no way in hell a 14 year old could have possibly sent the wrong kind of message to a 26 year old, like he's some kind of innocent, powerless child who is incapable of having any sort of sexual feelings.For comparison, Jennifer Lawerence is 27. Do you honestly mean to tell me that a 14 year old boy, especially one who is looking to break into show business, would have no interest whatsoever in fucking Jennifer Lawrence? That the only way those two parties could find themselves in any sort of sexual situation is for Jennifer Lawerence to literally force herself on said hypothetical child? That's fucking ridiculous. And like I said, no sex happened. How do we know this guy is telling the truth? Maybe he is, but is that really enough to cancel a fucking TV show over?

He's an ephebophile.
Happy?

>good looking, talented, well-respected
He'll be okay.

spacey didn't touch that kid and even if he did we all know twinks can't say no to dick so it wouldn't even be rape

It's interesting to see shit like this come out considering the period. Teens hooking up with adults used to be extremely common, but for some reason we seem to be collectively pretending that that was never the case. If he forced himself on Rapp, that's obviously fucked up, but a 20 something hooking up with a 14 year old in the 80s, especially in the NYC gay community, would not have been unusual in the least. Time Square literally used to be teeming with young male prostitutes. It was as much a tradition as fucking Broadway theatre in that neighborhood. Time magazine did a whole piece on it complete with pictures of Johns soliciting young teen 'chickens' right in the open.

Hell, back when I was 13 (and this was in the early 2000s), my cousin's older friend, she was maybe 21/22, basically courted me in front of my entire family and nobody batted an eye. I remember clear as day my cousin telling my parent's that this chick liked me because she thought I was mature and talented for my age. One time she was a bit drunk, and we were walking back from my house after picking up something or another at night and we're talking about linguistics or some stupid pretentious shit a 13 year old boy would talk about if he wanted to impress a cute older chick, and she was like, before we go in, what would happen if I kissed you? I was like, well I guess we'll find out. And she did it. Everybody was aware that it happened. She literally came to my birthday parties without my cousin. Can you imagine being in your twenties and going to some 13 year old loli's birthday party by yourself, simply because you wanted to bone her AND HER PARENTS WERE OKAY WITH IT? It would be fucking unfathomable. And it's not like I'm from some backwards third world country, this was middle class suburban America in the early oughts. Cultural attitudes change really fast, and I kind of feel bad for Spacey. Yeah, it was wrong, but not quite for the reasons everyone is currently focusing on.

14 is legal in a few western countries like Germany, Austria and Italy.

explain /mlp/ and /u/ and /y/
and /lgbt/

I'm not a fag guys.
I wouldn't like a man who doesn't look like a woman.

As expected, some fags don't like what he did. At all.
They feel like he uses their victim status to save his ass while also dragging them into the pedo swamp they did their best to hide.

Seems he likes 'em young and nerdy

He's right. Homosexuality has always been linked with pedophilia. Kev just provided even more proof of what everyone already knows but pretends not to know.

I think it's hilarious, we've been calling it for years