This is what Anthony rapp looked like at 14

This is what Anthony rapp looked like at 14.

Stop defending Kevin Spacey.

Looks like a faggot

Not even hot. Shame on you Spacey.

He looks like the creepy pharmacist from IT

Get back to your shed Bubbles

Fuck Kevin Spacey

Wait, is that the pirate guy in Dodgeball?

nobody but leftist subhumans are defending him

SpaceyDandy could do a lot better

I have a weak spot for gingers. So yeah, I can totally understand Spacey.

Shit. Now I believe Spacey. He had to be bling stinking drunk

Defending him from what? Unproveable and most likely false accusations from 30 years ago?

Oh, now I completely forgive Kevin Spacey

no wonder spacey doesn't remember him.

looks like that kid on step by step

This is my favorite post today

Thanks for letting everyone know, reddit.

you're welcome friend, upvote

thank god you circled him OP, I thought it was this guy

This.
Fucking embarrassing, Kevin.

Looks like he was asking for it.

No, that was Alan Tudyk. But Rapp was the obnoxious friend in Adventures in Babysitting.

>leftist subhumans are defending him
Where? Seriously I haven't seen anything but have been busy`

what an uggo. fuck him.

back to >>Sup Forums nazifag

Back to sucking Jew cock faggot

I won't defend it, but when I was his age a lot of us fantasized about older men/women coming onto them. Maybe time adds perspective.

>American Beauty about falling in love with highschool cheerleader
>In pedophile Bryan Singer's "Usual Suspects"
>Listed in flight log of Epstein's lolita express with Chris Tucker and Bill Clinton

WOW IM SHOCKED HE DID THIS

I only fantasied about older women coming onto me you fucking degenerate. As long as STIs or pregnancy doesn't occur I don't see an issue.

Who didn’t know spacey was gay anyway?

Anyone remember a Sup Forums thread from a couple of years ago where anima talked about interactions with celebs? An user told a story about spacey aggressively hitting on him even though snob was straight. Said he would be his wingman but spacey got super whiny, “but I want you...”

I was including womenfolk. I'm not one for the wieners.

What an ugly kid, Kevin has shit tastes.

I'm too old.

>>Listed in flight log of Epstein's lolita express with Chris Tucker and Bill Clinton
I thought Epstein only prostituted underage girls. He had young boys too?

Guys he was drunk, be nice.

why was a 14 year old in a strange mans hotel room at midnight.

I didn't know. I never really thought about it

Anthony rapp? more like anthony rapped

Kevin, have a seat.

That's only a valid excuse when woman uses it!

That's a sexy fucking ear though

Liars come in all shapes and sizes

Wait Spacey is gay?

This whole thing is ridiculously overblown

fake news, you made that up

spot the leftist

>no source

Even if not, Spacey is at least bisexual.

Only defenders I see are here.

>most likely false
how so?

terrible twink.

>literal who actor that is only famous for playing a character in a musical way too many times claims that kevin spacey tried to rape him when he was 14
>said actor wasn't even in the industry when the encounter supposedly happened
>spacey doesn't even remember it happening
>still believes it anyway
what the fuck is even happening

drugs

Spacey wasn't lucid so he can't really tell what happened

it was also 3 decades ago

It's not false. The reason he came out and admitted it is because he's done this a lot and probably actually raped males before. He's worried about those stories coming out. This is probably just scratching the surface. There's no other reason he'd just admit it and try to deflect it by coming out as gay.

But there is my problem. Anthony could have just made up the whole story and said "well he was drunk and therefore doesn't remember it" so that Spacey couldn't claim otherwise.

> Sup Forums is disgusted
you don't fuck his face, morons

There literally has not been a single real victim in any of these bullshit film/music scandals that have broken recently. It's all just
>Women going up to Harvey's hotel room to hustle a part and acting stunned when he asked for pussy in return
>Young twinks hanging out at adult parties looking to get fucked by some cute actor
>Literally who's like Rose McGowan trying to make a comeback
>Attention whores acting like chad actors being flirty with them on the red carpet a decade ago is LITERALLY RAPE
>Women jumping on the opportunity to attack ex boyfriends
>Feminists trying to push an agenda
etc. I will concede that Harvey probably crossed the line with a few chicks but everything else is just witch hunt bullshit.

for the record holyweird and pedowood need to go down but you are being psyopped

it's a dual pronged thing, that we're now having essentially informal trials entirely of public opinion where the narrative is ALWAYS LISTEN AND BELIEVE THE ALLEGATION

you're being PSYOPPED MY FRIEND

He looked like this
OP pic is cherrypicked

>Listed in flight log of Epstein's lolita express with Chris Tucker and Bill Clinton

How mentally unstable are conspiracy fags though?r

Consider that these are the people who have been vilifying middle America for years. They are also the same group who has been pushing for the listen and believe standard.

who cares its fun watching hollywood eat itself

Yeah fuck this stupid nerd ass cracker kid and his delusional rape fantasies. Spacey has better things to do than "lay on top of" someone who looks like he organized spelling bees as a 14 year old. Story is bullshit, Spacey is a acting God, anyone left believing this is from Sup Forums pathetically wishing everyone in Hollywood gets put in prison and that Pedowood is real.

nice try shekelstein noseberg but your jewish tricks wont work on me :^)

The fuck is wrong with that guys ass? It looks like her has knees for ass cheeks.

>be me
>spend the last 15 years doing horrific, prison-worthy shit to my employees
>know I'll never be caught because they're mostly immigrants and I'm low-priority as fuck

Feels good, lads.

I bet I done worse than you when I visited east russia. No one there to stop you just going around to some old cunt's house in the woods and lighting her up.

Literally no one is defending Kevin Spacey. In fact the mocking of him is the only thing to unite the left and right in months.

old enough to trickle, old enough to diddle

what is this picture?

As you defending pedophilia just so you can call someone who isn't a Nazi a Nazi?

being a faggot, for him this was all the equivalent of being fucked by your hot teacher (look up what Kevin Spacey looked like in the 80s). it's not like he was a pre-pubescent child. he had raging testosterone and as a faggot, this was what he wanted.

>he only got called out for one case so he probably only did it once
Imagine believing this

I'm alt-right and I think Kevin did nothing wrong.

bullshit.
This is what he looked like in the movie "Adventures in babysitting", released in the summer of 1987 and likely filmed in 1986, the same year when he was molested by Spacey.

As someone thats a rice queen, if they look much shorter/itt:younger than me, im not doing shit. Fucking creepy

Looks 18 to me.
Why was he at that party to begin with?

Killing strangers is unconscionable and you should feel ashamed.

spotted the pedo apologist

Boo hoo.

Fun fact, this whole story has been known in Hollywood/theater stories for a number of years, but with one difference; Rapp use to brag about it. He use to act as if Spacey drunkenly coming onto him made him the hottest piece of ass going around.

that butt had a dick in it recently

I still like House of Card