which joker is the worst joker?

Other urls found in this thread:

.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj2rQaj25h4
youtube.com/watch?v=3lLF_PkurO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOMS

It's this one.

LEGEND

not only is that the shitty, monkey man, joker from that less than stellar batman show, that particular image is that joker's clone made entirely out of nanobots

YJ Joker

Ledger

A bit off track, but name one good example of a Joker where he's less villainous than usual. So for example the Joker from the Brave and the Bold cartoon of where he saved a kid and wanted to help the Weeper.

FFS they didn't even make his hair green this time

Young Justice.

Not even a contest.

Young Justice Joker.

dear lord

watching this now. He's pretty poorly designed at the very least.

HE HAS A FUCKING WALLET CHAIN

>Kira
>Being like the joker
I guess that were trying to post Diavoldo and made a mistake.

I thought that Kevin Michael Richardson gave a pretty good performance at least.

They're all really terrible. Except for ledger

Young Justice

Depends on what do you think it's worse

Young Justice is boring bad, it's so dull and unappealing, feels like random bad guy cosplaying

Leto is laughably bad, it's so bad it's cringy and hilarious.

The one who has surgery so he can shag Harley Quinn.

Yeah, I really hate how edge-lordy the early Morrison joker is... Which is pretty ironic considering that his late period Joker is one of my favorites

>inb4 m'hypersanity

Design-wise he's awful, but he at least had some Joker-worthy moments. I still think the episode where he tried to switch places with Batman was almost Laughing Fish-tier insane.

Worst Joker is Leto-Joker.

Mark Hamill

>not respecting jack's joker

He got the laugh nailed and probably secured the other batman movies because the 1989 movie would have sucked even worse without him

.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj2rQaj25h4

John DiMaggio was absolutely godawful as usual.
No idea why anyone still hires that no-range hack.

"no range" is a faux criticism and all that matters is the individual performance.

You mean, the same boring performance over and over again?
He's an absolutely terrible voice actor.

>implying
He acted like Joker, was fun and actually menacing. Stop NOT MUH-ing because of how he looks.

Overall? Leto

In animation?

You idiots have gotten so fussy about VAs doing different voices you've lost sight of the important part, the actual acting.

A lie. A ruse. A deception.

You fucking moron, I already said his "acting" is boring at best. He's a mediocrity who made it big because of Bender and is incapable of doing anything worthwhile. His Joker was neither funny nor scary and fell flat every time he tried to be either.

In personality, he was one of the best. Sure, he looked weird, but that helped emphasize how absolutely batshit he was in comparison to other Jokers. All of his crimes were extremely disturbed gags or pranks. like with his "Joker Puddy" or with turning people into giant playing cards, or switching places with Batman and "arresting" people for doing stupidly minor things like jaywalking and littering.

Easily Burton movie Jack Nicholson Joker

It was fucking obvious that neither Burton or Nicholson ever once read a single Batman book in their lives.

YJ Joker is far worse

Maybe not the worst, but I agree that he's very overrated.

At the end of the day he's just a overused "genius psychopath" archetype and not even a best example of that. He wasn't really menacing and too much of a non-character to be interesting.

At least Leto Joker makes sense as a Hot Topic edgelord. YJ Joker just farted out lines about how he was crazy and looked like someone dumped a bucket of water on his head.

Young Justice's is the worst.
Pic related is the best. Best theme too.
youtube.com/watch?v=3lLF_PkurO8

>The one who has surgery so he can shag Harley Quinn.
But not where it counted.

Don't talk shit about my husbando Jared today, he almost died yesterday.

I miss Chalice

I also miss good Kamen Rider

This is the correct answer.

>Not liking The Batman Joker

fuck you

>Not posting the superior Joker

I liked him, actually. He felt like the Joker regardless of his design.

The absolute worst is Jared Leto. In second is the Young Justice Joker.

>tfw you remember when Kamen Rider wasn't garbage
>tfw you remember when Showa was sacred, and Toei didn't buttfuck it constantly for more money
>tfw the only fans you know are faggoty drones who hate ever series before Kabuto

That is some mighty shit taste you got

I honestly don't get why people give him so much shit. I've seen the episode and he barely did anything and had like 3 lines. From the way people complain about him, you would think he doing some stupid shit the entire time

that joker was fine, it was the show itself that sucked

I can't say the Leto joker was bad because I never even got to see the fucker.

I was ironically looking forward to seeing the film for the very reasons all that footage was cut. His fucked up relationship with Harley.

But apparently in current year(tm) we can't have that in a movie.

>MAH MISOGENY!!!

The Joker is not a good person. News at 11!

you know just because content gets cut out of a movie it doesn't mean it's the fault of ess jee dubyoos. That sort of shit happens all the time, even for good movies

No, they literally cut that because they were afraid it was going to offend people.

Doctor who joker

oh no, a middle of the road lowest common denominator movie created by committee to appeal to as many people as possible bends over backwards to not alienate its intended audience of casual movie-goers? Say it ain't so!

I like how you just shift your argument around like a water weenie toy.

Lowest quality bait.

Enjoy your helicopter ride, asshole. You earned it.

>oh no I'm losing the argument
>better call what he said bait and claim victory

lel

Jack Nicholson, honestly

Took this long for someone to mention YJ Joker. Fucking imbeciles the lot of you.

Animation?
Young Justice

Live action?
Leto

except it didn't
read the thread

You are the dumbest ass, holy shit.

but he was right?

This.
Doubly disapointing when learn that he is voiced by Brent fucking Spiner. Not even he could save that awful material.

Gonna have to agree with this guy.
The Batman's joker was different but not anywhere near as bad as the YJ one.
I wasn't a big fan of Ledger's joker either but Leto's is just unappealing on so many fronts.

>Young Justice Joker.

Jared Leto joker

also joker from batman dark knight part 2..

worst fuck'n verisons of the joker.. fuck those things

I got it bro. I got it. Don't you worry.

I really hate that he's trying to be Ledger, Nicholson and Hamill but brings nothing his own or new to the table.

whats the deal with the kitten?

In a previous issue a two-headed lion cub is born and Bullock says it's a bad omen. Then Joker has the two-headed lion cub at the table until the finale when it blows up because Joker put a bomb under its skin.

As you can see Snyder is a really deep writer.

>Kira
>The Joker

This. I missed it growing up and just saw it last year and holy fucking shit.
Worst batman and worst joker.

It took so long for someone to post this?
Fuck Tony Daniel for the whole face removal bullshit and fuck Snyder for hyping up something that ends with a whimper not a bang.

Muh Hypersanity

Gotham's "Joker".

Exactly. Tumblr Joker, basically.

I assume user is just pointing out the two's overlapping fashion sense