Louis Theroux's Talking to Anoreia

I can understand the doctor moral code is against it, but can journalists have sex with the people they interview? It seems Louis really cared for Jess. She was quite the skinny goddess. I think one way I can get her to eat a little is for me to chew up food, then I would French kiss her, and then we would swap the food back and forth and she would eat some of it.

you should write a rom com

You are sick in the head user.

Amazing how someone as pretty as her does this shit

how skinny her pusy must be tho

>tfw no skeletal waifu

Wish I dled in HD

this
idk why but a girl with her body type, 100% chance of roast

Not really.
Someone like her was probably pretty as a kid too so all she heard was "You're gonna be so pretty!" "You're so pretty!", etc etc. The only thing people ever told her about herself was that she's pretty. And so it's no surprise that she has this complex about making sure she keeps what she perceives to be her identity.

It's like when you call those nerd kids "smart" all the time when they're kids, but when they grow up and find out they're just a bit above average, they lose any sort ambition because otherwise they might be challenged and lose the one thing they thought they had

Do these losers have jobs?

>It's like when you call those nerd kids "smart" all the time when they're kids, but when they grow up and find out they're just a bit above average, they lose any sort ambition because otherwise they might be challenged and lose the one thing they thought they had

Most posters on this web forum.

Don't call us losers

Is this your armchair psychology or is that really true?

goddamn that bitch's thighs are flabby as fuck

she needs to lay off the food.

It seems to be more complex than that. Remember, anorexia nervosa is an ancient disorder. While it's likely that beauty plays a role in it, many are aware that they look unattractive when they are skinny. However, they like the control they feel from not eating, or suffer great anxiety from eating.

The thing is we just don't know exactly what going on from a genetic, social, and evolutionary perspective. Which is why I think I could take care of her. I understand her disorder a little better, and maybe can manage it as well.

>It's like when you call those nerd kids "smart" all the time when they're kids, but when they grow up and find out they're just a bit above average, they lose any sort ambition because otherwise they might be challenged and lose the one thing they thought they had
h-hah, good one...

I'll tell you what's going on from a genetic, social, and evolutionary perspective.

Genetics give the human brain a huge amount of ability to alter and reorganize itself. This is called neuroplasticity. Whatever you do the most, the more your brain will structure itself to more efficiently execute those behaviors.

That's pretty much it.

A lot of people are called pretty. Why don't they all develop anorexia?

what a fat whore

How much does she weigh?
t. 46kg

Anorexia is how female Asperger's manifests.

she clearly says she thinks she is less attractive than before

Because they're not mentally ill

>it's so hard to gain weight

fucking kek

I just watched the heroin one.
Tugged my heart strings until that smoking hot chick crawled out that tramp's tent at the end.

This was a rough fucking episode