Started kings and Queens

>started kings and Queens
>every time carrie gets on screen I get majorly erected
>the scenes when she is in bed in jet pajamas

How do you watch this show without furiously masturbating?

AYYYY SCIENTOLOGY

Well I had already gone through puberty when I watched the show so just wait a couple years, son.

shes not that hot. i prefered Deborah

>pulls out stuffing
>tits are still huge

She's hot but she's obnoxious as fuck and this show is such low brow humor. I feel bad for seinfeld dad

She's pretty pure too isn't she?

Me on the left.

She gets fat in the last few seasons. SAD!

Pregnant*

you will never play baker in the mine shaft with her.

>literally does nothing but bitch and moan and bitch to rey to his brother to his mother and bitch bitch bitch
>one time rey agrees with her about his mother
>ya know rey she's not that bad you're just being a bad son
She was literally just there to bitch. I can't stand looking at her because of what a trashy bitch she was.

she had a right to bitch
ray's parents were usually way overstepping their boundaries but ray was too much of a spineless coward to say anything

I meant in real life

Season 4-6 are definitely best sitcom ever territory.

>she’ll never mercilessly peg you while berating you for being a godless liberal degenerate

>right to bitch
Did you ever watch episodes back to back? She found anything and everything to bitch to Rey about. Even when Rey would agree with her she would end up turning sides just so she could keep bitching to Rey. In that webm Rey had been gone for at least a week I believe but he made a joke about her boobs so she waits a week and puts on this whole show just so she can bitch to him after he just gets home after a week of work. She never stops bitching throughout the entire series unless Rey goes to agree with her.

imagine if the roles were reveersed and ray did this

I hated this shit, based Ray was trying to speak up for his brother and this harlot elbows his dick.

People think I'm retarded when I tell them how much I like King of Queens.

The episodes after Larry Romano left the show were great.

Kevin James is funny. It's an undeniable fact!

>more examples of bitchface being a bitch
I hate that bitch.

it was literally "pussy whipped bitch man" the show