ITT: Characters who probably won't appear in the DCEU anytime soon

ITT: Characters who probably won't appear in the DCEU anytime soon.

literately was on Powerless tonight

>tfw Justice League will probably never face Starro or Eclipso or Crime Syndicate or anything, on the big screen

You're getting Darkseid's uncle and pointless setup, and you're gonna like it mister.

sounds like a job for Supergirl and her qt lesbian badass sister
who could take them on?

That'd be their only salvation.
Maybe.

>Eclipso
Haven't heard that name in a while. when was the last time he's appeared?

Like last week lol

He was summoned by Max in the Justice League vs Suicide Squad story that just wrapped up.

Yeah bro, he was the Big Bad of Justice League vs Suicide Squad

oh ok I was wondering because eclipso was the first ever comic I got as a kid

Awww!
What was it about?

It was eclipso the darkness within and the comic ended with a Mark Twain quote

sick shit

Why are they constantly drawing him to look like Blue Goblin these days?

Does it feel like a waste to spend a movie using a third rate villain very few people care about just to set up a potential sequel that could actually not happen?

Considering how they fucked up Wonder Woman, I hope they don't cast Power Girl.

I have an irrational like for Starro, despite not reading much of the character. The idea of a big creepy starfish speaks to me.

Honestly he would have been a much better entry point for a Justice League movie than the 4th World stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love the 4th World on an even deeper level than Starro, but it requires it's own fucking committed buildup.

The majority of them, because the DCEU won't live that long.

Thankfully

;_;

Remember me? One of the original seven JSA members? Magnificent Seven they called us.

Lobo.

It could be their fucking new breakout IP but they'll never do it.

lol virgins

Goddamn DCEU creators.

>that feel when Goyer will never make you not-a-virgin

G-goyer-senpai didn't notice us.

Worse yet they will do him in a movie that imitates the Deadpool one just like SS did Guardians.

Can somebody please explain to me why Starro isn't a more serious BigBad?
If you stop and think about it, the basic concept if freakin' terrifying.
Not to mention a special kind of skeevy creepy.

The concept when explained on a surface level is silly and therefore cannot be taken seriously by Big Boys.
OY MCGURK!

>The concept when explained on a surface level is silly
It's not the concept as much as it's the design. Hive mind brainwashing alien conquerors are a classic idea everybody likes, it's just the "giant purple starfish named Starro" part that makes the whole thing goofy as hell.

Yeah, that.

Yeah, like, as if Snyder would show him as a impish demon twisting Superman's mind. All shadows and shit like Morrison's edgy version of Batmite.

And he would be played by some handsome fit guy so Snyder could show him topless.

We will never again see that gorilla that Silver Age Superman kept marrying Jimmy Olsen off to.

It's Nic Cage's first Ghost Rider all over again.

You could even make giant Starfish look cool, it's only a matter of depiction. I think this was just a case where DC wanted to build franchises, and thought that Starro wasn't the character to do it. Admittedly the 4th world stuff offers far more characters to exploit.

"He better not be just a big cookie..."

I believe there was a whole lot of potential with The Multiversity as a movie.
Just make it about movies instead of comics.

He should be the first Justice League villain.

What If the ending of the justice league has a montage of the Newley formed team taking out various classic team villains and one of the scenes is a live action interpretation of their first appearance fighting starro

Yeah, just how BvS ended like this

Well that would be just big enough of a fuck you to fans that they might do it.

Dark Nebula?