twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she needs finn's dick in her asap desu

I really want to give this show another chance
But not after season 6
[Spoiler] it really killed it for me [/Spoiler]

Maybe this will convince you youtu.be/D9BsHBFRi1I
I gave AT second chance. I regret nothing
Spoiler warning of course

Season 6 had tons of great episodes, though.

at least give islands a chance mate fuck everything else just watch that. All you need to know is the thorn that Finn had in his balm and was his arm grew into another Finn named "Fern" and Finn has a robotic arm again.

>blade academy
It's for being a barber, but still, it's a nice touch I hadn't noticed.

>ywn date finn mom
IT FUCKING HURTS AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH

Fucked by Marty!

WHY SHE PICKED SUCH PATHETIC LOSER????

>>ywn
What does that stand for?
Your Wang Now?

Ya'll Wont Never

He is a smooth talker, yet she saw through him. And still she coud actually see that for once he was really trying for her and it touched her.

Then she thought herself to have been a fool all along when she thought Martin left her and kidnapped Finn.

It is kind of strange how Marten turned out in the end given that by all appearances, he was actually trying to be a good father for Finn when it all went down.

I guess when life dealt him a tough hand he just went back to what he knew and by the time we met him again he's in the groove again.

Marty was/is/always will be garbage, let's be honest here.

Yeah, thank glob for Joshua and Margaret taking Finn in, so he doesn't turn into a shitbag like his biological father.

he was a dirtbag, and he became a dirtbag again
but between those two points, he tried to be a better person, and almost succeeded if it weren't for his past literally kicking down the door and biting him in the ass

Young Woke Nigger

Didn't Joshua thought Finn was a wimp, though?

i think he was pertubated by Finn's slower gorwth. Finn probably still lived with his parents when Jake was living on his own being a robber and Heist maker and living an unlawful life, despite being more or less the same age.

It's strange how, when Finn say he is his son, he simply do not consider the eventuality to be true.

Can someone please explain why Jake has a grand daughter?
Is he an old man now?

Rainicorn Children mature to adulthood extremely fast.

All of his kids grew up and moved out within like, 6 months of being born. It's been at least a few years now.

He porked a rainicorn who tend to grow really fast and reach adulthood in short time.

On of his son, kim kil whan, married a bear and got a daughter togehter who is already a teenager but seems, as a only 1/4th rainicorn has slowed down her growth around teenage years.

does that answer your question?

Is he an old man now?
Well, yeah, sort of. He's about 16 years old in actual years, but 34-40 in mutant dog years. Kim Kil Whan seems to be in his 30s too, and his daughter Bronwyn seems to be a teen, but their rapid ageing might have been from their mixed heritage.

dog reproduction

in real life, dogs rarely live longer than 20 years (usually even less), and they reach adulthood around the age of 2
so yes, considering that Finn and Jake may be around the same chronological age, Jake is an old man at this point

that is however not considering the possibility that talking dogs in Ooo may age differently, or that Jake is also half eldritch-horro

still, seeing how Joshua and Margaret are no longer around at this point, and that Jake was and adult around the time Finn was still in his early teens, it can be assumed that Jake has a shorter life-span than Finn, and thus he and his offspring age faster

>Bronwyn has her mother's nose
Hadn't noticed that.

Wait, Cinnamon Bun is involved in the Finn Gryphon creation?

That chart should be updated, it doesn't have minerva nor the fact that Margaret was cucked with Jake's father.

>Not PB/Finn creating stormo
disgust

Reminder Rainicorn used to eat humans.

nom nom nom

How is Bronwyn even alive being half alien, dog, unicorn, bear

So they can still eat more, neat.

>GRASSED

she's too pure for this world

doesn't bronwyn have a cousin

Too pure and too kind

>alien
what? Who's an alien?

Charlie will be having a kid in the future, but so far, I don't think any of the other pups have had kids.

Jake's "Mother" was a shape shifting alien organism, that infected Joshua so he grew a boil, from which Jake emerged as a pup. Margaret is biologically unrelated to Jake.

Jake real (technically) dad

What the fuck? What episode was that revealed in? I skipped most of seasons 6 and 7 so I'm assuming it's one of those.

Joshua and Margaret Investigations, Season 6

"Joshua and Margaret Investigations"
It's episode 16 of season 6.

cheers lads.

1/2 Bear, 1/4 Rainicorn, 1/8 Dog, 1/8 Alien. That is some American tier genes.

I don't much care for Adventure Time, but I do love me a cute mom.

Allow me to sum up Season 8 for you:
The 'islands' mini-series is great. Every other episode is garbage and should be skipped.

Post more mommas

No NEPTR?

I don't wanna artificially lengthen this thread's life too much if no one's talking, but here's one more for ya.

It's even better once you realized he conned his way into it using that one gadget he got at the beginning of the episode.

can we get Finn and Minerva hugging whenever you come back

She's only cute because she's Irish

It's pretty clear his memory is fucked, he has these vague ideas of what happened at best that all tie into what actually went down. He remembers the tiger, guardian and having to make a tough decision specifically but doesn't seem too sure of how all those things play into each other.
youtube.com/watch?v=3thPKg4TZ1A

Well I do like hugs.
So, one last quick little doodle.

you got tumblr or something

Yeah. Just posted the doodles there just a moment ago, actually.
wwwjam.tumblr.com/

I thought Finn leaving his mother seemingly the day after he met her was a bit strange and abrupt.
A bit like the way Susan took off at the end too.
"Time for new memories! (but not with you)"

He stayed for over three months.

Really?

How can you tell? The humans that were going to come leave with him were surprised that he was leaving so soon (though of course they could've been just making up excuses for not leaving their comfort zone).

The animatic showed a scene that was cut from the episode.

Fuck, meant to reply

That.

I'm sure in the next episode they might reference to the exactly time of the trip. I'm guessing PB yelling at Finn for not returning inmediatly of Fern unleashed chaos over Ooo by accident.

Taking /ss/ requests

PBot and Minerva bot getting lewd with Finn as the real PB and Minerva look onto them in the background

Bubblegum and Breakfast Princess giving Finna sugar-y syrup-y blowjob

>I skipped most of seasons 6 and 7
You shouldn't have, it's full of gem.

Nice spotting.

it was boring as shit. At least is shitty father died without drama.

Link?

He didn't die.

mega.nz/#F!C4UzmRKY!ANRxWDF3f_Th95b6eiQyWQ

Cool. I wonder if it's still canon if they decided to cut it though.

If it's in the animatics, its canon. The storyboards are the limit between canon and not canon. After recording, it's pretty much done.

>If it's in the animatics, its canon.
How so. Isn't only what there is in the final product that can be considered canon?

It's visible in the Light Cloud episode?

In this case, it was cut because of time -already 5 seconds more than the limit. A Finn dialog was cut as well.

Nope.

So, which of the mega file must I check to see what you are talking about?

Splitting hairs here, but I think if they wanted to they could have just put "3 months later" as a subtitle on the shot of the humans walking to the boat.

mega.nz/#F!C4UzmRKY!ANRxWDF3f_Th95b6eiQyWQ
Inside the Extras Folder. Animatic 4.

Or it could have been casually mentioned in a conversation.

Oh, right. thanks. My brain had ignored the extras somehow.

>I thought Finn leaving his mother seemingly the day after he met
>Oh, right. thanks. My brain had ignored the extras somehow.
In the episode itself, (not the animatic). Finn actually say "I don't have to leave right away... I mean, you are my mom". So it's implied he stayed there for a while.

Did Finn ever interact with Bronwyn?

Nope

He plays the flute.

Eh, whatever, I ship them anyway.

Alright, so how long until the inevitable war between the humans and the candy people? Guardian vs guardian slug fest?

It's written in time. The candy kingdom will be destroyed. We already saw it with the future of Lemonhope.