ITT: Characters you want in Injustice 2

Saint Walker

batman

BUTLERING

I was gonna say Booster Gold, but if the rumor's correct, no Sinestro is just bullshit.

But he's dead in Injustice

So is the Joker but we're getting him, Batcharacters transcend life and death.

All of the posts in this thread will be unique, interesting choices, which is precisely why none of them will be in the game.

>Wrestling moves
>Hybrid animal strikers
>Unique character specific Supers/Outros if they were willing to put the work in
>Never ever happening

so is black canary

Only cause he was my main in the first game, but I'd be cool if he wasn't in the next one.

Dr. Fate teleported her and her and Ollie's newborn son away to a world where Ollie is alive but BC died. It's like you don't read com...
>Sup Forums
Right. Forgot where I was.

Doctor Fate resurrected her, took her to another universe where Green Arrow had lost his Canary and set them up.

My nigga Rainbow Raider.

Doesn't matter. The first game on loosely follows the comic books.

Man, since we're getting a MK character either way, I hope they disregard that Twitter poll asking for Sub-Zero and give us Johnny Cage instead. Captain Cold is already in the game and I want Cage bantering the DCU.

Since they are adding blue beetle to the roster they might as well add some other Charlton characters to the roster.

They made Atrocitus so boring I'm reticent to wish for any Lantern character.

>tfw even in a game chock-full of Batman villains you still won't get the one you'd pay good money for

loved that scene.
They should really add captain atom.

;_;

He's already confirmed

My socio

How would be his gameplay?

Mostly using psychic shockwaves and telekinesis mixed with some scrappy fighting moves.

Poor guy deserved better.

He's like the Trump to Superman's Obama: sure he fucks things up, but at least he tried.

Though I hate this design and she was only exclusive to the shitty mobile phone version.

Sol Badguy.