What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

What am I looking at?

A douche.

He's a fuckin' douche. What do you expect?

He got juiced. That'd fuck up anyone.

Normie trash

He's stuck in a shit film. I would be fucking pissed too.

DUDE ATHEISM LMAO

Fucking Barry snapped his penis. No penis no life.

Typical Seth Rogen character trope.

Douche was a well written villain. He started out as a harmless jerk, then had this moment where he has everything in his life ripped away from him and ends up renouncing his "humanity" to try and get back the sense of control he felt like he had before. He actually had a character arc and went from chad to psychotic vampire that is on par with the "gods" of the world.

I know I'm overanalyzing, but Douche was literally the only good part of this fucking movie.

Those poor animators, had to put up with a lot of BS to make this movie.

this

Dio?

Bad writing

WELL IT'S HARD WHEN YOUR HEAD IS UP MY ASS AND YOU'RE YANKIN' ON THE SCROTE

What kind of bullshit?

It was the fact that he got screwed out of his ambitions. Also he was in a bad movie. How one movie can fall apart so spectacularly with a good start is beyond me. Good is still tentatively said because there were hints that it would have consistently bad writing.

Mainly not getting paid or credited, while the higher ups did interviews bemoaning how much money other animation companies "waste" (by doing things like actually pay their employees).

didn't get to score perfect ass

He also got the best jokes, with all the foods pun being genuinely amusing.

Honestly if they made they religion analogy a lot less hamfisted and made the movie PG or at least PG-13 and just focused on the puns and banter it could've been a great movie.

DEAR GODS

VE'LL EXTERMINATE ZE JUICE