Injustice 2: Pretty Bird Edition

Injustice 2 Thread

Black Canary, Bane, Poison Ivy and an Arkham Asylum stage were all confirmed, Blue Beetle was added to the beta and more codes are being sent out.

Black Canary trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=DBxS3Uu3-uk

Pastebin: pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

Also, a new stream is coming next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBxS3Uu3-uk
worldwidetorrents.eu/torrents-search.php?search=Injustice&cat=0&incldead=0&lang=0
comicscodes.com/2016/09/injustice-gods-among-us-year-one-five-2013-2016-complete.html
blackcanary.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR SHITPOSTING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why does Bane look like one of the MK ninjas?

Because NetherRealm is shit at decision making

Not enough skin showing. Gotta be able to see them fatass Mexican titties

They could have made a Batman fighting game. They would get the game they wanted to make and people wouldn't shitpost about the roster

>Majority of the roster is non-Batman characters
>Wah I'd rather have nothing!

Fuck ya'll, I hope all the DLC characters are Batman related.

HEADS UP:

I might or might not storytime the whole Injustice series from Year One to Ground Zero. I thought I should let you guys know that

Sounds like a good way to fill time between announcements. Better than all the shitposting anyway.

>more cum please daddy

would a helpful user have a mega or torrent of everything up to current for the Injustice comics?

What's the problem? I get more characters I want and you get to continue bitching endlessly, sounds like a win-win to me.

AND THE AWARD FOR MOST SLEEP INDUCING VIDEO GAME TRAILER GOES TOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=DBxS3Uu3-uk

worldwidetorrents.eu/torrents-search.php?search=Injustice&cat=0&incldead=0&lang=0

Search there. I remember that site having packs for Year 1 - 3

getcomics has a pack of year 1-4 as a download I may do, what else do i need

Well ya need Year Five and Ground Zero, but other than those you're fine, oh and make sure the packs have the Annuals

The rest should be here

comicscodes.com/2016/09/injustice-gods-among-us-year-one-five-2013-2016-complete.html

Use desuarchive to find links for all the current Ground Zero issues.

Well... at least we can see Bane turning into a Big Guy? Small guys Juicing up and transforming into Big Guys is pretty cool. I just wish that he'll look bigger in-game, like even non-juiced Bane from Secret Six was small (Compared to how he regularly looked) but not that small.

Ground Zero sucks just storytime the Taylor Run.

Am I the only one here who prefers Jaime's Kamen Rider look compared to his normal look now? I mean from JLAction to his alternate costume parts here it just works so much better.

I will be there for the Butlerbowl

It's definitely. Better, Jaime's default look just looks odd outside of a comic or cartoon.

Bane's not great but I assume he'll look much better with certain armor pieces and he'll hulk out
Ivy's also pretty shit
I hope they don't fuck up Scarecrow

Why are casuals so profoundly upset over Black Canary?

I'm really curious as to how Scarecrow's gear will look. He doesn't really wear anything besides normal clothes.

Probably variations on the Arkham Knight costume

So could Scarecrow actually be alive here? He definitely looks dead but they never outright say he is and people have survived Joker's gas before right?

because most of her moveset is copied from a character from a game from last year

because she doesnt look like Dina or wear a costume similar to Black Canary

because she doesnt use boxing or judo

because she barely uses her powers, instead using grenades so they can re-use animations and effects with minimal alteration

because her because her super is terrible, literally just jumping and using her powers, it would be like if batmans super was "jumps above your head and throws an explosive batarang"

Depends, joker toxin has ranged from coma to deadly depending on the writer

So say if the DLC had to have another Flash Rogue, who would you pick?

>because most of her moveset is copied from a character from a game from last year
Proof?

>because she doesnt look like Dina or wear a costume similar to Black Canary
Looks like her to me, besides this is a complaint that can be filed against literally every character in the game. We can only hope they'll have classic costumes (probably paid DLC).

>because she doesnt use boxing or judo
Legitimate complaint but I'm specifically talking about retarded Sup Forums children assmad that she's even in the game (some even call her a fucking Batman character).

>because she barely uses her powers
That's par for the course with Black Canary, her Canary cry is really powerful so she doesn't use it much.

>instead using grenades
Legitimate complaint, though to be fair Earth-Two Black Canary originally used "capsules" she kept in a pocket on her choker to use various ridiculous gadgets, which would make sense to upgrade to grenades like how Batman doesn't use "capsules" anymore either. I highly doubt NR were aware of this fact though.

>because her because her super is terrible
Again applies to most of the characters.

I can't really speak for the quality of her moveset because I don't know shit about fighting games but she does look pretty fun to me, at least.

Mirror Master has the most potential I think.

He appeared alive in a later issue.

When? Was it the Plastic Man one?

I would really like a dedicated Professor Zoom/Zoom, though the skin makes it look like that's not gonna happen. Zoom would be a lot more brutal, and Zolomon in particular could play a lot differently with his powers being based on time control instead of speed.

Like said, Mirror Master would be a good pick.

Captain Boomerang could be neat though he'd have a lot in common with Batman's projectile moves, I think. He could be based on moves that try to hit your from behind as well as from a distance, maybe? Unlike Batman he's a coward and a cheat.

The Shade would be an amazing addition especially since with the removal of Grundy there won't be any Golden Age villains. He's a fan favorite, has an obviously interesting potential moveset, and would bring some class to the roster.

Well at least we can confirm that Black Canary's face is just a fluke.

>dat Ivy

What do you mean? All the faces look fine now. Except for maybe Aquaman, he's still looking kinda puffy.

I want to say for Ivy it's probably the lighting and angle that make her look bad to me, she just seems older and the fact her forehead is the way it is gives the impression she is wearing a wig.

Well for whatever reason the site seems to be using the old models still so that may explain it. Supes still has his down syndrome face, Wondy and Kara have their old faces and Harley looks really bad compared to her trailer.

>Canary

YAAS

blackcanary.bandcamp.com

This music, the band that was responsible for it, and the comic that went along with it all were legitimately excellent. Shame the comic got lumped in with Batgirl as slice-of-life feminist crap when it had nothing in common with it.

Yeah, I picked up vol 2 this week.

>the roster isn't even 30
>it's 27
>darkseid takes up a slot as a preorder character to make 28

sad. just let capcom make a dc fighter, at least they would pick more than batshit.

>darkseid takes up a slot as a preorder character to make 28

Do you have any proof of that?

i just wanna a BIG BARDA !

The default roster is like 30

30+plus Darkseid+Nine other DLC characters equals 40 characters total

Unless they include Darkseid in that "nine DLC characters" thing which makes an odd number at 39

I want Black Canary to sit on my face! I want to marry her butt!

It's gonna be just 28 + Darkseid. The slots on the site aren't indicative of anything. Hell when they added all these new characters yesterday they didn't even get rid of the blank slots on there. They're just placeholders, the number of them doesn't mean anything.

It was in the regular series, during Year Five.

the site shows 36 slots

27+1(Darkseid dlc) for the base and then +8 other dlc so 36 total.

>Capcom

After the cluster fuck that was SFV?....
Nope.

That's just because whoever is working on that site is being lazy. There's 36 slots on there now because they added five characters to the site yesterday without removing any of the empty boxes.

this game is an even worse clusterfuck. 40 dollars of dlc day one, the most horrid roster filled with batwank. bad looking faces still for females. controversial gear system

At least this game will have actual content and a decent sized roster even before DLC. Injustice 2 at launch already has more characters than SFV will have after two fucking seasons of DLC, that is goddamn pathetic.

That supposed leaked roster is shit. No Big Barda? No Orion? No Black Manta? Come the fuck on.

yeah. just wait for mvc4. you really think that game will have your dream roster and no dlc required? gimme a break, lol

>actual content
>a 2 hour story mode

wow wee what amazing content. too bad the gameplay is complete shit. and street fighter doesn't require that many characters. when they go that route with comics stuff look at umvc3 amazing roster. people will still be playing sfv when this game is forgotten in a month

I don't even want to think about all the bullshit MvCI is gonna have. Modern Capcom and Marvel working together is a recipe for disaster.

>FGCfags will continue to mindlessly defend their precious SF no matter how shit it is

Yeah no shit. Doesn't matter how badly Capcom ruins the balance or how many shitty characters they add, FGCfags will always defend SF. But hey, maybe in another five years SFV will actually be worthwhile. Assuming of course Capcom even makes enough money to support it past season 2.

capcom has better balance than anything nrs.

>Less than half the cast is viable now

Sounds as bad as an NRS game to me.

They did it with SF x Tekken.
After a few months of hate, fags started defending the game.

NRS games have 90% of the cast being nonviable.

don't you ever get tired of lying?

I want Crime Syndicate gear/skins dammit. Makes Mirror Matches more fun

Why the fuck does Arkham Asylum keep inmates in dangling cages?

They're using gravity to make the insanity fall right out of them.

Ultraman and Owlman may very well be gear pieces, especially Ultraman since Supes has so many different shield gears.

Also if the leak is to be believed, Firestorm completes the set along with Cyborg. Which I dont know about you, but Id rather play Grid than Cyborg

Grid is just Cyborg without the organic parts. Play Cyborg and pretend that he hasn't organic parts. Done.

Considering how much skin gear covers on others Cyborg will probably have some that covers up all his organic bits.

>Let us assault the cleansing station
>Have a nice day

This isn't true.

Check the Top 10 Injustice, and each player plays a different character. The only characters considered "bad" are Joker, Lex Luthor and Cyborg. You can be a champion using any of the others.

While in Capcom games you have, like, five or six characters really good, while the rest is garbage.

>bane
What happened?

they made him tom hardy size

Its a good look for him, but luckily thanks to the gear system we can remove some of that armor and show off those muscles. Take the sleeves off and its perfect

>Catwoman will never be depicted with boxing technique

She's always this fast claws kick lady in games when fuckin Greatest-boxer-of-all-time Ted Grant trained her

Personally, I like it. Always preferred Bane to be a big guy, but not hulk size. His trait will probably bulk his model up a bit

Seems like they're doing away with the big character models.

I'll admit this isn't the appearance I would've thought up for him but I don't think it looks bad.

expecting some kind of super making him hueg similar like with necalli vtrigger mode.

Grodd and Atrocitus are still pretty big.

I think he meant more like the Huge McLarge guys from the first game like Grundy or Doomsday

Mirror Master, Trickster, and Weather Wizard would all be good choices given their moveset potential. But if I had to pick, Mirror Master seems like the best choice.
>Mirror Clones
>Mirror Shards
>Light Beams
>Teleports

>top 10 injustice

theres like 10 people playing that hardly means anything. and there was no hype because the dude using the only viable character just steamrolled everyone.

its not a lie though, mk9 had kung lao or w/e his name is that throws his hat who just destroyed everyone. injustice had superman and later batgirl and zod.

For you

Black Adam, Aquaman and Deathstroke were easily more OP than Superman.

Before Batgirl, Sonixfox's main was fucking Killer Frost, and the guy was a monster with her.

While Grundy, Flash, Doomsday, Batman, Nightwing, Wonder Woman and Catwoman also received some love.

I think her outfit looks enough like a Black Canary outfit. There was never much to it anyway

He looks like Fulgore

>someone on Sup Forums calling others casuals
>someone dickriding a NRS game calling others casuals

There was much more missing from SFV than just the story mode at launch. The store to buy skins with in game credits wasn't even operational.

Doesn't it still not have a proper arcade mode?

Not sure, haven't played it for a while. Used to play it with a friend that's really into fighting games but he quit and thinks it's shit.

yeah they didn't even fucking try. they reuse 90% of materials and still can't bring back all the good characters from injustice 1. lazy greedy hacks.

>they reuse 90% of materials and still can't bring back all the good characters

So they do what every other fighting game series does?

go back to Sup Forums retard

Blue Beetle and Supergirl both have movesets unique from MK characters

No Sinestro No Buy.