MaXi

We had one thread last year with the French trailer, but never bothered to check back in when they released the English one. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ocw-uqm-KYk

>>MaXi is a complete French-language production that follows the fun learning adventures of part-time Siamese teens Mara and Xilo (MaXi) who inhabit and explore the fantastical world of Vakarma. In a unique twist, the conjoined twins have the magical ability to separate when they want to and appear as ghost-like, independent half bodies. But if they stay apart for more than one waking hour, their ghost halves start to disintegrate. The series also encourages the understanding of diversity in people, the importance of strength in unity and features a musical setting with an underlying theme of ecology.

Is this show too tumblr for people here?

>that robot shirt
ZIMBABWE

It just sound dumb. Like, for all its flaws, SU shows fusion as something cool, while this siamese thing is creepy and probably nightmare inducing to kids. It's also kinda moot if they can undo it at will.
Also kids never had problems with diversity, the younger you are the more open minded you are. Parents projecting that "fear of growing racist/homophobe" is what trouble kids to begin with. Let them fucking be.

Looks like yet another tumblr style show.

So...do they have a penis or a vagina?

Bump.

I just remembered Maxie's World existed.

>Black and white conjoined twins
>Tumblr hair everywhere
When will this horrid era finally end?

Well, they are really siamase twins. That thing. What the broadcast channel?

>Tumblr hair everywhere

That and noodle bodies were the first things I noticed. I used to respect you for your animation, France, and then you pull this shit.

Also
>and features a musical setting
I don't see a single ukulele. This show is going to bomb hard.

Buddy... it's a French-Canadian cartoon.

Done. Thank you, I will not waste another second of my time contemplating this show.

At least France remains innocent of these sins.

Of course it is

So how would a cross gendered Siamese twin get laid if both halves where heterosexual?

Of course.

Nickelback, Kate Leth and now this. Bad form, Canada, bad form.

How would siamese twins get laid in the first place? Seems disturbingly uncomfortable.

They have an hour to give ghost blowjobs.

>EC-707
KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

Cut it out, i'm just comment and i'm now found the channel broadcast is TFO.

Nigga, when you're that kind of strange getting your holes filled is easy as fuck, dudes wanna fuck weird shit.

Thank you for saying what everyone was thinking,

Reminder that EC-707 is a known pedophile from Brazil who is obsessed with the boners he gets from obscure European cartoons.

He will usually (a) beg (pathetically) for anons to buy him an entire season on Amazon USA or UK or whatever (always priced for over $100 per season), when it is abundantly clear that he can get it himself with his six million autism bux

and/or (b) shill his depraved and disgusting fan-art of underage characters from said obscure European cartoons in suggestive situations (99% of the time in the nude or inflated or inflated AND nude) from his Deviantart account.

Ignore and report. Report and ignore.

EC-707 is a cancer in the breast of Sup Forums.

(Well, one of them anyway.)

so..... is the mother a puppet or....?

>The series also encourages the understanding of diversity in people
>the conjoined twins have the magical ability to separate when they want to
kek

>Is this show too tumblr for people here?
Just the art style, user, just the art style.

>Describes itself as "quirky"
Guaranteed to be shit

>Siamese twins.
>Play music
that sounds familiar.