If you were him right now what would you do?

If you were him right now what would you do?

Look for a ho to rape I suppose

enjoy the rest of my life with my many many millions of dollars

Yeah that's probably what I'd do. Just get absolutely shit faced and then drive off a cliff in an expensive sports car.

Stop being a pussy and say it how it is to provoke maximum butthurt: hollywood is full of glorified prostitutes and pedophiles

Figure out a way to blame the Goy and deflect by bringing up my heritage, the Holocaust and how Jews are always persecuted

That would be great.

Rerelease American Beauty in 4K

I'd move to Dubai or South Asia and just enjoy having a vast fortune and living in luxury in a place where nobody gives a fuck about sexually exploiting whorish women.

This pretty much, head out to Thailand or something. Buy a huge ass mansion

Blow the whistle on any dirt I have on anyone. I would like to see Hollywood implode

A lot of hookers and blow on some remote island. He has the money.

fake my own death and hide out on some creep's island for 20 years

Same here, just move out to Miami or something and retire with a giant mansion.

Where your money lasts even longer because everything is cheaper. Pay hookers to live with you as live-in maid slaves forever. Imagine giving them a salary of $50k, chump change to you, a fortune for them.

Have any charges actually been leveled against him, as opposed to just allegations?

Spend the night watching the video of Emma Watson being led around on a leash and then ass-fucked while barking like a dog.
Or the video of JLaw "Sucking for an Oscar".

release the pics and emails these hos sent him before hookups

Rape a bunch of bitches.

I'd get in shape and not be a fat slob and have bitches at my side because I have millions of jew dollars

I would get back at the Jews for forcing me out of Hollywood and name off every single person involved with underage/illegal sex rings to ruin their careers too.

>Emma Watson being led around on a leash and then ass-fucked while barking like a dog
>mfw a video like that could actually exist

text Rose McGowan and see if she wants to hang out.

Produce a film about George Soros' exploits as a nazi collaborator starring Idris Elba

fuck more young girls because I'm still rich as fuck

It's gotta get a whole lot more depraved than some sloppy bjs.

Two chicks at the same time, man

Come out as gay and blame his behaviour on toxic masculinity making him pretend to be straight

Reveal that I was born without a penis.

Just pull a Roman Polanski, put my money into an offshore bank and flee the country.

Show up at next year's Oscars naked and rape as many people as I can before they take me down

release the tapes

Be happy that I gropped my fill and at least am not gay.

If I were I in his position I would throw all my money into funding an LA-based ISIS cell and then hope for a life sentence.
Then chill in prison while the rest of Hollywood becomes increasingly paranoid.

/ourguy/

the worlds biggest bag of coke

So now all this dirty laundry is getting aired in Hollywood, and everyone "knew" what was going on, does that mean everyone in Hollywood was complicit in pedophilia, sexual assault and rape?

I mean, it's the conclusion they would draw about everyone else in america, had the roles been reversed.

Masturbate to the memories.

Some would think that while the pressure and heat are on, you ought to lay low. But no. The is precisely time to score one last hit. To make the gray one more time. While no one is looking pull off the biggest rape of your lifetime, on the most unsuspecting, barely legal actress. By the time the cops come, you will have and they will have to tow your dick out of her.

Use my millions to get a new identity and fuck off.

disappear for 2 years then come back financing 30 million dollar movies just like old school Miramax. Finance movies that the studios won't make.

Leave to Thailand, remain rich, never be extradited.

despite this shitstorm of bad press, the man hasn't actually been charged with a crime.

masturbate while you hold my nipples

Start signing & take everyone down with me

*Takes off nipples*

Hey hold these for a sec will ya

write a memoir book where I reveal all the nasties things I've done with all the actress I fucked (instant bestseller). Denounce all the dirty facts I know about Hollywood and watch everything collapse.

I'd probably spend millions of dollars getting as /fit/ as possible for my age like Mel Gibson and then bogpill myself with botox and shit. Then dress up like a villain and do this in a video. I'd just start naming names and then watch it all burn.

>Harvey you are blown. No one can help you now. There are only two options. Either you shut up and we let you keep your money, or you don't and we take it away. It's your choice but remember...

I'd beg Dan Schneider for forgiveness

How the fuck has he not been implicated yet?

He's the mastermind behind celebs getting name dropped. Trying to throw people off of his trail.