TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT

New synopsis and Superbowl spot.

>Humans and Transformers are at war and Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving the future of both races lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth. Saving our world falls upon the shoulders of an unlikely alliance: fugitive Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg); nobleman Edmund Burton (Sir Anthony Hopkins); historian Vivian Wembley (Laura Haddock) and Autobot Bumblebee.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6uhFbazMWoM

I like it already.

Did I see a Metal Gear?

Maybe?

also OP I think you're too early. You should've waited for the extended trailer on Sunday.

and Creator voiceover is Solus with Bee holding her hammer?

I have a good feeling about this one, lads.

I'll wait for the reviews, still.

On the other hand, the cinematography is fucking great. I heard they hired the John Wick 1 guy.

You always say that.

it hurts to be optimistic

>The key to saving the future of both races lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth.
Isn't this the plot of every single one so far

I've had that feeling about every single one of these movies and I always tell myself I won't get fooled again.

Technically III's macguffin was buried on the moon.

Yeah, but it led to a government conspiracy that been around since the 60's

Really loved that intro. All that conspiracy shit and what-not.

But in terms of "The key to saving the future lies buried on earth", the space bridge pillars weren't on earth. The closest to that synopsis would have to be ROTF where Seekers, Harversters and the Matrix were kept hidden on earth for millions of years and they actually had the history and ability to save Cybertron.

this one has time travel in it, I kid you not

Well there was a Cybertronian dragon in King Arthur's time in the first trailer.

I'll be in for it. Dinobots and dragons.

HELLO CLARICE!

I hope the dragon-bot isn't Predaking, maybe Scourge, but really in these movies they just slap names onto models.

Well they don't shy out in doing OC names either.

One of the leaks suggests that the knight's ship from IV is actually the dragon.

Source? haven't head that one before.

forgot which one I read it from but at this point. Somewhere after the Merlin leaks from before production.

>in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth.

Every fucking movie.

It's Scourge.

you know they will just kill them off in like a few minutes of screen time.

Though I damn myself by saying this, they should have tried to bring back The Beef for this one.

I wish but Shia wanted out of the TF franchise.

They still got agent Simmons back, so that's something.

Please tell me Unicron's in this
I don't care how shitty it gets I just want him in one form or another before this shithole of a franchise dies

>Optimus Prime is gone

He's right there in the trailer though. Sad to see this movie is par for the course in terrible writing.

Is this sarcasm?

>before this shithole of a franchise dies

You don't know, do you?

Yes and no. There's no point in making a plot point in Optimus leaving if the trailers are going to spoil him coming back near the end.

As for the movie, lets not kid ourselves. I'm not sitting through an hour and 30 minutes of bad drama and "bayisms" just for 20 minutes of cool cg.