Lethargy / hangover kino

For when you don't want to pay attention, and you're out of energy, but you want some background noise.

It's a very specific feel.

For me, it's the Seinfeld.

for me

this is good but for really bad hangovers it's the joy of painting or how it's made

On a local channel, each weekday beginning at 9 pm, they play two episodes of Seinfeld, then two episodes of Friends. Best two hours of laying there half awake before falling asleep fully.

for me, it's the local on the 8s

frasier

X-Files is premier hangover kino.

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Golf or lawrence of arabia

Youtube videos, usually watching other people play videogames

Literally me all afternoon. I had this on as background while I was hunting moons in Mario Odyssey

This.

Guys I'm 35 and my hangovers can last 2 or 3 days. Never get old

American Dad
30 Rock
Any Law and Order
Tour of Duty
Simpsons the newer ones to punish yourself
Pawn Stars
Deadliest Catch
Masterchef
Man V Food
Diners drivein and dives.

Im 30 and feel hungover after a date that lasted 6 hours and I didnt touch alcohol I just fucked a lot

>falling asleep to that quiet but comforting laugh track
nothing better in life

Get some water user you're dehydrated

cold weather with rain or windy. You can have your laugh track give me an all day marathon of Lockup on MSNBC

when i was a teen with a gf bbc3 played american dad at about the time we'd go to bed since then i associate it with being comfy and happy

>lockup
yeah if you like man on man rape and ethnic gang violence

I think you're right actually

Or I enjoy when they interview serial killers and guys who kill child touchers while in prison. I has actually never covered man rape. Only rarely will the interview a faggot with a prison boyfriend.

If you don't watch lockup you are missing top tier comfy.

I am doctor I know user. Also eat a banana if you have one.

I drank a litre of water took some vitamins had a shower and feel a lot better. Not perfect but much better

You must be really outgoing and muscular if you got laid

No on the former yes on the latter

shit bro, i think i might have to watch lock up now. i only know it from o&a talking about it desu

I'm actually doing that right now. The heart attack episode is on.

He could just have an apartment or house. Really the only requirement to fuck chicks.

They have like 100 episodes on Netflix. RAW is the best ones. Also a lot of episodes are on youtube

may the lord bless you my dude