I thought the blacks in baltimore were bad, but they're nothing compared to these fags you got in san francisco

>i thought the blacks in baltimore were bad, but they're nothing compared to these fags you got in san francisco
>new york? you mean jew york?
>4 mexican kids is equal to like 2 white kids

how did he get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCitZZ_WZNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By not giving a single HECK.

Because only white people can afford HBO

Because it's ironic

White people love this idea of "ironic racism" just as an excuse to be racist. Comedy should be about punching up, not making fun of marginalized groups

because you can say whatever you want if its funny

comedy is for attacking the absurdity of everything user
in this case he's parodying something as ridiculous as a bumbling fool of a racist
he is punching up

niggers lmao

I'm from Myrtle Beach. Wish I would have gone out when they needed extras for that season. Awesome show, Vice Principals is awesome as well. Glad to see some stuff filmed in the Carolinas

>White people love this idea of "ironic racism" just as an excuse to be racist
dude its so fucking fun, but can only share it with select people

If you're being real, the whole point was to mock that mentality, and you're too young to understand this; or, you've never seen the show. His character was a dumbfuck with an arm. Was it only okay when Chappelle made fun of racial shit?

(((you)))

This was filmed in 2012 before the country became ultra pussified by trite Progressive-Judeo-Marxist bullshit

Before everything was sjw and/or racist

By actually being funny, when stevie runs up and screams "Surfs up Nigga" while Kenny is holding the boogie board in your pic I lost my mind. That is the one I can't believe they got away with

because he had a heart

Cause they dont give a fuck about what anyone thinks.

>implying i would be racist only ironically

lmao ok then

>lean in
>punch up
>stand-up
>stand in
>fight against X
>stop X
>destroy X
>”twitter just anihilated X!”
Why are leftist so obsessed with violent?

this is my favorite comedy show of all time. this deleted scene is fucking gold

youtube.com/watch?v=MCitZZ_WZNQ

>marginalised
Interesting world for trying to go wherever white people are

How is "lean in" a violent expression?

What will really bake your noodle is
Flickr
Twitter
Grindr etc
being ways for white people to say the suppressed "nigger"

In short they're a bunch of cowards that hit old people with bike locks when their feelings get hurt and they use language to hype themselves up.
>Time to annihilate the patriarchy!!! Punch them with your words!!!
Ugh, just fucking ugh.

Why do sjw people like you think that you're intelligent for regurgitating the exact same trite theories day after day after day? You overcomplicate issues while simultaneously restricting them to the same narrow concepts and hierarchical thinking, inevitably trying to make the same tired points. You sound brainwashed.

In this case, did you even stop to consider that maybe it doesn't have anything to do with muh layers of irony, muh punching up blah blah blah? That maybe there is just some simple humor in a completely prejudiced character, regardless of their race?

Let me guess, everything is political and laughing at prejudice is a microagression and blah blah blah

>leaning in on someone isn’t sexual harassment /violence
tell it to the judge

maybe I'll lean on the judge

you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded

he's a kike

1/8th jewish

Take some testosterone faggot

>lean in
>stand up
>stop X

ohmygorsh so violence!!

>punching up
I hate this phrase and want to punch down everybody that says it

I remember the time I literally got this argument from a Sup Forums poster explaining why Jewish comedy that makes fun of whites is bad

>Comedy should be about punching up, not making fun of marginalized groups
Why? Who died and put you in charge of comedy? I find it hilarious, and I'm not sure I see how my sense of humor is any less valid than yours.

YOU'RE FUCKING OUT

>oppose violence
>it's the opposition that is violent
rightists eh

t San Francisco Mexican fag