Adventure time One True Pairing

Whay is everyone associating Fern with Hunter Wizzard when there is already an almost canon pairing on the Go?

Breezy and Fern are made for each other since day one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67I0QfDnRgs
adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Time_Vol._1:_Playing_With_Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=Th_UAVnq88Y
pastebin.com/whwngDJe
youtube.com/watch?v=nUOY3MKpD30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is absolutely BRILLIANT. How did I not think of thos before?

This NEEDS to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=67I0QfDnRgs

well...damn. I honestly can't refute this. It'd be a little uncomfortable with human!Finn having no feelings for her and all. But whatever

I always thought Marceline would be Finn's girlfriend at the end.
They just seem to have the best chemistry and share all the same interests.

I dunno, it's just something i've always thought since the show started.
if these are all just red herrings by the crew then screw them

I...I totally forgot about her...you're right.

You're absolutely right.

Fuck.

This is is the first vagaga Finn has ever seen. And it's one thousand years old.

he could have done worse

Maybe he just saw her ass.

She only wanted him for his body.

To be honest, as dumb as it is, I've always had this hope/theory that the entire series turns out the way Jake described how to get PB in "Too Young".

He has already fought a demon lord and warped through several worlds. All he really needs left is the key from the water world and then he'll climb the tower steps and get to give PB a smooch.

It's weird, but i started shipping Finn with Bronwyn. there's something delictfully messed up about that ship.

oh right, i forgot about that. They probably forgot about it aswell

>The worst episode in Adventure Time just saved Finn from getting cucked by his own hand.

This is some wizardry shit right here.

she already has what she wanted though

It's not a bad episode, really. People get butthurt because muh arms and they couldn't even consider the writers would go in a more convoluted way to conclude the Arm act.

The worst are Red throne and Frost and Fire. Breezy is far above them.

those episodes are only bad to finn and fp shippers, no one else was that ass blasted by them.

It's bad because it shitted on Finn awfully. Not because of the ship.

I always found it funny that those episodes came out only a couple of months after pic related was published, this big graphic novel that was all about Flame Princess and Finn being perfect for each other.

Man, I remember when it got storytimed here. Sup Forums was in love with it. everybody used to be so happy.

I BOUGHT THAT SHIT AND IT ARRIVED ON THE DAY FROST AND FIRE AIRED.

This is not the only reason. Frost and Fire was bad because this whole FP breakup fiasco felt forced.

And The Red Throne was cringy. The entire thing was painful to watch. The humor was weak, the execution was weak, Cinnamon Bun being a badass AND being cooked after receiving a fireball to the face was an asspull, Finn being useless wasn't funny and FP being a jerk to him sometimes wasn't funny. The entire episode felt like something that came out from a Seth MacFarlane cartoon.

Fuck are you me.

I got that shit the same day.

I'm still mad.

Hey, I have this, plus Pixel Princesses and Seeing Red.

Are the others good?, Pixel Princesses was really good and Seeing Red was kinda lame.

In itself, is it actually good?

Also, sorry, guys, I didn't knew this thing existed up until now, and while Ihat F&F and RT, I find your reaction hilarious.

I'm mostly mad because i bought it with my gf and then broke up the week after the episode aired.

It's a good history and has a nice pacing. But after Frost and Fire, it makes absolutely no sense. If by any remote chance that ship ends up as endgame, it might be valuable again.

>I'm mostly mad because i bought it with my gf and then broke up the week after the episode aired.

as a stand-alone comic it's really sweet. I think it actually won one of those youth-literature-awards?
You can tell though that its publication was terribly timed and that the writer had no idea what direction the tv show would actually go with Flame Princess.

it felt like something written by someone wanting to bury Rebecca Sugar's last contribution to the show after SU got confirmed.

I didn't even care much for FP but that whole thing reeked of character assassination. I stopped watching AT for a long time because of that.

That's a big bee.

The second one (Pixel Princesses) is really good.

It wasn't written by sugar?

Blame the man responsible for ruining FP's character: Somvilay Xayaphone.

Fucked everything about her since Vault of Bones, and managed to destroy everything redeemable about her character after Red Throne. Thankfully, he redeemed himself with Bun Bun.

Nope.

adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Time_Vol._1:_Playing_With_Fire

screwing your best friends who also happens to be your step-brother granddaughter

truly the hero's way to go

Did you read the NSFW fanfic?

Those were the times. And now it's gone.

They're now teasing everyone with HW, if that scene from Wheels is of any indication.

>if that scene from Wheels is of any indication.
Sometimes, a ref joke is just a ref joke, though.

I recognize Joseph, but who's the woman? Jotaru's or Josuke's mother?
[SPOILER]Yes. Was a bit quick with the action but then again, teenagers. I hope for the reactions of Bubblegum and Kim.[/SPOILER]

shut

>this big graphic novel that was all about Flame Princess and Finn being perfect for each other.
Don't fucking remind me.
>You can tell though that its publication was terribly timed and that the writer had no idea what direction the tv show would actually go with Flame Princess.
No, it's the other way around. The show is the retard and the writer knew what he was doing.
Pendleton screwed all of us over.

>Finn is not getting >GRASSED, and here's why
Groovy

>Pendleton screwed all of us over.
and that's why he's a bloody genius

Josuke's mother
who was younger than Joseph's daughter when they got together

May I ask what fanfic?

It's on the AT thread at /aco/. Can't post it here.

isn't Breezy what girls disparagingly call a "nice guy"?

For you

Nah, it's the girl who lust over you brother and serve as a wingman to you to get close to him.

that's oddly specific, btw.

What's so bad about the breezy episode? Stopped watching a little before it aired

Finn becomes a slut, gets raped by lump princess and then by the bee

never thought of it like that, but yes. She does all this nice stuff for Finn, then she cries when he doesn't return the favor with his body.

Not really, "nice guy" expect the girl own him favor for him being nice to her.

Breezy was heartbroken when Finn rejected her, but she didn't like as if Finn was in the wrong for not loving her back, unlike "nice guys".

>gets raped by lump princess
No, he doesn't.
>then by the bee
They don't even get to first base.
It's actullly a nice episode, but some peope (many) raged because Finn regrew an arm he had recently lost and somehow, they considered it had ruined everything.

Basically, Finn is feeling bad and depressed because of his father's betrayal (and his break up with FP is still affecting him) and because of that, his flower on his arm is not doing well. Doctor Princess advise him to cheer up a little and Finn Decide dating new girls might cheer him up.

Along the way, a bee, Breezy cross his path and she see his flower and totally get enamoured by it and decide to help Finn, so she can spent time with his flower. She does a very good job as a wingman and Finn end up kissing lots of princess, while be Enjoy the flower on his arm.

But thenother bees come up and start beating up Finn because they think Finn is responsible for Breezy not wanting to eat the royal Jelly and become the new queen of the hive. In an attempt to rescue Finn from the beat up, Breezy eat the Royal Jelly and transform into a queen and save Finn from her Bees Brothers. She then confess she has a thing for him (well, for his arm flower) and when Finn say he doesn't reciprocate, she is is heartbroken because she scarified her freedom and former form for someone who couldn't love her back and she ran away.

After that, Finn, at Lumpy Space Princess's camp, is feeling bad again. LSP having heard Finn was giving kisses to all princess, wanted for her turn to come. When he simply give her a kiss on the lips, she say it's not enough and convince him to go for the tongue.

Later, Finn is still wake while LSP is asleep, And Breezy come back singing along, And this basically happens:
youtube.com/watch?v=Th_UAVnq88Y
Finn is finally able to move on and get over his depression. Breezy get to kiss the flower:

>but she didn't like as if Finn was in the wrong for not loving her back, unlike "nice guys".
but she did act like Finn was in the wrong.
Finn: "sorry Breezy, I don't feel that way about you".
Breezy: "But I royal-jellied for you!"

I think you're confused because she started crying, which makes her seem like the victim. Imagine if a 'nice guy' gets rejected, and instead of sperging out, he just starts bawling. Would that be so much better?

Roll up roll up, come see the autism show, only a dollaaaaa

I think there are two after that, one about PB called Bitter Sweets (I found it boring but there was a cool forest princess girl in it) and a Finn and Jake one I believed called Graybles Schmaybles or something (was fun).

They've made at least two more since then, no idea how those are.

It was still boring besides it.

Frost and Fire at least had Flame Princess and Ice King going all out in war and destroying an entire kigdom in the process.

>No, he doesn't.
He does. And he's at shock at the next morning.
>They don't even get to first base.
It's a bee. Do you want them to go Bee Movie all the way for that?

i still remember the deflowered posts.

Is it the Bronwyn Pregnancy one? Or is there a new one?

pastebin.com/whwngDJe

So how many episodes of this can we expect?

>Finn absolutely plowing Bronwyn's pussy doggystyle like the alpha he is

Finn doesn't need someone to protect, Finn needs someone to be right by his side on every adventure, and HW is exactly that.

That said, I'm certain the show will end without him ending up with anybody.

I think it's 50/50 that Finn will end up with HW or noone. Those are the only two possibilities in my mind.

Same. And at least they can set up a nice spiritual way of relationship since they decided to push that shit during season 6.

Breezy a shit. Her episode is what made me stop watching AT.

This moment alone made me love the episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=nUOY3MKpD30

I will never understand why this one episode made so many people drop this show. Even if you hated it, it's literally only 10 minutes worth of content, compared to hundreds of minutes of great content.

it's THAT bad

Nah, it wasn't that Breezy alone was bad enough to make me drop the show. It was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

I was mad at how they botched the season five premiere.
I was mad at how they botched Jake the Dad.
I was mad at Bad Little Boy.
I was mad at Finn's wet dream.
I was mad at how they botched Flame Princess.
I was FURIOUS at how they handled Betty.

Then, season six comes along. They chop off Finn's arm. Awesome, been a long time coming. They've been foreshadowing this since season one.

Then he grew it back.
I just didn't want to watch it anymore.

I never found any of those things THAT objectionable except for Betty which was fucking stupid

The Finn's arm thing never bothered me either. Can someone tell me the difference between getting an artificial arm, and the grass arm/sword? Is the appearance of the arm really that important. I would rather have the new arm be relevant to the story than worry about whether or not it looked like a human arm.

Fuuuuuuuck

Especially now that PB is a lot more aware of herself as not some perfect genius

Him getting an artificial arm that functions exactly like his previous arm without challenging him in anyway, requiring him to grow emotionally and overcoming his handicap is just as bad. Hell, him just going armless would be better.

Instead he just got it back with the addition of a dumb, convenient plot device the writers could forget and just have show up whenever they felt like it.

Time will tell how they handle the new prosthetic.

>"What? Um, no, I'm single."
>I'm single
>single

Truly the greatest tragedy ever to befall a true hero of Ooo.

curse you lesbian confection lady and musical blood-leech dyke! curse you all to heck!

>Him getting an artificial arm that functions exactly like his previous arm without challenging him in anyway, requiring him to grow emotionally and overcoming his handicap is just as bad.

It's a plot point that was brought in just 4 episodes prior (yes I know about the foreshadowing), and they decided to use it to write an arc about Finn getting over his depression. I don't see how that's less compelling than a mini-arc about Finn getting used to a new prosthetic.

He could have gotten over his depression by getting a robotic arm. The issue is that a robotic arm was teased so, so many times. It was like they were shitting on everything they had set up. And now that they cut it off again it's like... Why didn't you just do that in the first place.

Because then we wouldn't have got the Finn sword/Fern plot that we have now. It's funny to think that Breezy has affected the timeline so drastically.

>He does. And he's at shock at the next morning.
just because you slept with a fat chick and regret it next morning doesn't mean you got raped

>pastebin.com/whwngDJe
Bronwyn not a virigin

The reason is two fold:
there are people who project themselves into Finn and they were assRageMadButtAngry that they lost their viriginty to a fat ugly chick by proxy and decided it was mad and they could get over it.

Then there is the "Muuh lore" fans who are unable to perceive underlying character development and for who losing a arm is the sole and unique factor of growth and they considered Finn getting back his arm ruined the character despite the maturity bump he just gained in this episode and couldn't even consider that the arm arc was far from over, despite this big thorn in the middle of the hand hinting otherwise.

>I was mad at how they botched the season five premiere.
The two fist episodes of season 5 were great.
>I was mad at Bad Little Boy.
But it was a good episode
>I was FURIOUS at how they handled Betty.
What, the Betty Episode was nice.

>He could have gotten over his depression by getting a robotic arm. The issue is that a robotic arm was teased so, so many times.
Except that is straightforward stupid. Breezy is actually the episode he deal with his depression and it's actually done great.
> It was like they were shitting on everything they had set up
They didn't, they just stepped up a new thing.

>And now that they cut it off again it's like... Why didn't you just do that in the first place.
Now we see the full effect of the interweaved plots of The Grass Sword arc, the Finn Sword arc and the arm Arc. And it was worth every single moments.

>He could have gotten over his depression by getting a robotic arm.
Hello, that's The tower episode you are describing.

Breezy was B.A.D. BAD get over yourselves

No, it was good and nice, with cute songs and moments.

I thought it was good, and I don't even have my head up my ass. I'll criticise the shit out of something if I think it sucks (e.g. Chips and Ice Cream)

I actually liked Chips and Ice Cream.

I don't know, I am not sure I understand the hate for it, it's like people are getting angry at a puppy for being a dumb useless puppy.

Yeah, I know. I'm saying, they should have just done that in the first place.

The way they brought Betty to the current day was bullshit and rushed.

Couldn't care less about Finn fucking LSP. And trust me, I know character development when I see it. I know that losing an arm is not the only way to grow a character. And while yes, his arm had a thorn in it now, from the perspective of someone watching at the time who was really invested into the show it felt like it was taking a huge dump on everything.

It was not worth every single moments. Seasons 5 and 6 sucked compared to what came before. Just because it's good again now doesn't mean it was worth it being shit in the middle.

Addendum: the first two episodes of season five were fine by themselves. The issue was that the season four finale hinted at something much bigger. During the time between seasons fans were speculating hardcore.

"Will Finn and Jake be traveling through alternate dimensions the next season?"
"What if the whole next season is about chasing the Lich through the multiverse?!"
"This could be a return to Adventure Time being about adventures!"

Nope, resolved in one two-parter. Hope you like more shipping episodes.

>tfw minerva have 4 eyes

OTP confirmed

>Yeah, I know. I'm saying, they should have just done that in the first place.
But that's what they did first.
>The way they brought Betty to the current day was bullshit and rushed.
I liked it, IMO
>And while yes, his arm had a thorn in it now, from the perspective of someone watching at the time who was really invested into the show it felt like it was taking a huge dump on everything.
But that's wrong. His arm coming back didn't erase the stigma and grown up he had done to that point. And anyone invested in that show knew that there was more to come.
>Seasons 5 and 6 sucked compared to what came before. Just because it's good again now doesn't mean it was worth it being shit in the middle.
There was only two bd episode in season 5. As for season 5 and 6 overal, they are full of great episodes.

>"Will Finn and Jake be traveling through alternate dimensions the next season?"
It actually happened
>"This could be a return to Adventure Time being about adventures!"
It never stopped being adventure time.

>"This could be a return to Adventure Time being about adventures!"
Mind you, most people like the FP episode. Fuck, they even went on adventure together and it was fun.

Then the break up came.

Fucking hell man, same.

My old gf and I used to watch AT together and F&F was the last episode we watched before we broke up. 4 days after it aired.