LOL

LOL

"so deep and insightful"

>A world where black people and only black people get superpowers
>Somehow, no Black person exploits this fact to stage a coup or otherwise use superpowers to gain political power
>Black people not forced into forced breeding programs by their racist white overlords to create supersoldiers
>mostly just revenge fantasy

This series never really stood a chance.

Fucking ugh. You know what this thread is going to become. YOU KNOW. So why do people post shit like this?

Its just begging for it.

Why do people use Trump as some sort of anti-black neo-Satan? At worse he hates Mexicans. And Mexicans aren't especially pro black themselves.

Trump? Really?

I mean, the other stuff I can understand but him?

Yea sure he doesn't like Mexicans but what does that have to do with blacks

On the other hand, if you just shut up and let it happen, it validates more of it.

He's going to occupy Chiraq

Propaganda. This nigga trump literally hasn't done shit or said shit about blacks. I think most of it came from his supporters and the other half is liberal exaggeration.

dey tryna keep us down an shiet u gossa stay woke n shiet dog dis bout da survivul of r community and respeck for black bodies nigga

ayo hol up there's that muhfugga DeTrayvius we finna roll up on he ass get strapped nigga gon die tonite dis mah problum solva

Enjoy your ban, I guess.

Not really it's bait. If they don't get (you)s they don't really care as much. Once a shitpost well runs dry there's no reason to keep pushing it and they move onto the next shitpost.
Not directly no but a comic artist who obviously hates a lot of cop policies is obviously going to hate a politician who's in favor of reviving Stop & Frisk and has shit on Civil Rights Leaders even if he didn't single out blacks in doing so.

Hey. Hey, guys. Pepe the frog meme

>1UP
>2UP
>no highscore
>enemies on the first stage
How can you fail this hard at such a simple reference.
What the fuck?

>Not really it's bait.
stop pretending you can police the internet like that. You aren't special, you stop stating those fake truth immediately.

>he doesn't like Mexicans
>he hates Mexicans
This isn't true, he's just trying to remove illegal immigrants from America. People take this as hate because being a non-tax paying person living in America has become its own culture.

>ONLY black people have super powers
>blacks still the discriminated minority and whites still the main authority

>being this naive

Prove me wrong.

>How can you fail this hard at such a simple reference.
People who create comics like this don't actually play video games.

Also in the Game Boy version fireballs would spawn out of the bottom oil drum when the first barrel hit it.

alright, let's talk about it then
boy that comic is stupid!
okay now what?
what's the next step of your master plan?

>spoonfeed me
Nah.

Better luck next time, Facebook.

A key thing that my dad keeps bringing up is that Trump was sued for discriminating against blacks who wanted to live in some properties that Trump owned.