Did CN just forget about this show?

Did CN just forget about this show?

Hopefully.

I wish I could forget about it.

It actually airs as infrequently as any of it's other shows that aren't TTG. Nobody really brings it up or cares though

Man, I seriously haven't heard anybody talk about this show for months now

God willing.

iirc they ordered like 3 more seasons

Gotta make more room for TTG, OP.

>iirc they ordered like 3 more seasons
No they didn't

they better do.

really? that is great.

Yes,and i did too, till you made a thread about it.

Didn't it get poor ratings or something?

Poor? Not really
Underwhelming? yes

Definitely lower than Regular Show at it's weakest point, and CN gutted that one

Doesn't it have a second season confirmed?

I think a show getting two seasons may be becoming a new standard.

Maybe you're right.

Now we can only hope for a good show to get past the second season.

Hopefully this show won't.

>It actually airs as infrequently as any of it's other shows that aren't TTG
It's like having a demon whipping your back 24/7 be replaced with a succubus kicking your whip wounds 24/7. You're happy that the whipping is over but the alternative is still really fucking shitty.

The animation was made by a an outsourced industry (the same the makes the merchandise) who already delivered a batch of 80 episodes before the shows was even announced as part of the contract. They just split it in two or three seasons since there is so much already made, they didn't needed to have it confirmed really

That would be insane. I know they were banking a lot on this being a success but they're not idiots.

>Man, I seriously haven't heard anybody talk about this show for months now
Same for me, I completly forgot this show existed.

No, but I kind of did.

Sup Forums only pretended to care for the fake gator episode leak

There was the transunicorn episode
That was the real buzz.

Came here to post this.

In fact i not would surprised on how much they can get with just letting it alive to make merchanside

Remenber, two different studios made two different purposely shitty movies just so they could still sell fantastic four toys

That would be appropriate because it seems like we did too.

how do we know the ratings of a show?

wikipedia, which uses citations that you can check in case you think they're not legit

That was because we wanted it to be real so bad so that we would have our own version of that Law and Order episode

I don't think we cared about that episode as much as we cared about how hilarious the backlash to that episode was and how much they missed the entire point

Yes second season was confirmed after they aired the first episodes looks they're sure think thing was going a success

Probably. If I made a reboot of a show that was nearly universally hated, I'd want to forget about it to

It's always embarrassing to see a show get ungodly levels of hype from a network, the show turn out to be shit, and then get slowly forgotten over time by said network

>CN: Hey guys! Lets hire a bunch of people with no animation experience from tumblr!

I think everyone lost interest when they realized the arcade gator episode wasn't happening.

>There was the transunicorn episode
>That was the real buzz.
It was all negative attention, though.

NuPPG has been airing in some foreign territories, and even their fan sites and artist blogs that were excited for it ahead of the premiere have stopped talking about this show. There's only quiet sadness.

ah ok thanks senpai

it was demeaning to trans people in general and trivialized their own internal struggles. Great episode. -10/10

How was it with kids?