Wat

Wat

>I don't know what a superhero is

They're right though.

>murderer, rapist and gang leaders
>less privileged

This would be true if Batman didn't spend most of his time fighting organized crime and supervillains nowadays.

Batman is a superhero for edgy teenagers.

Grown-ups like Superman more.

Who's right? What is this? Why should I care? When did bait threads get so lazy but still manage to work?

Grown-ups would rather not read Marvel or DC.

Remember when The Dream was to be a color blind society? Now it's a race to blame whitey for everything. Seriously. STFU.

really makes you think

>beating up pimps and rapists is wrong because they're the proletariat

>Batman is poblematic
>The story where he beats teenagers and take the place of a gang leader of a ton of street justicers is good, because wikipedia said so!

Typical normie logic

Grown-ups dont read comics

Aren't the other wealthy members of Gotham society generally shown as terrible human beings who exploit the poor, though?

Retards who grew up reading jewish mediocrity and can't get ride of nostalgia like superman!

It does seem strange that someone who is denigrating Batman for being a wealthy white character makes an exception for the most blatantly fascist Batman comic out there.

Maybe the less-privileged should stop committing so many crimes.

>Grown-ups like Superman more
No lie, dude. I actually laughed.

Still doesnt make up for all the times he supported a shit staus quo because as a rich boy he doesnt have the perspective.

More Bats villains are right and misguided and messed up about it than just plan dead wrong.

Batman spend a lot of money making things better for the lower class, but he also protect them as Batman. he fight the roots of crime in all aspects.

It's because disliking it is the "wrong" opinion.

My dude what the shit are you talking about? He doesn't have the perspective for what?
And like it's cool and all that the villains are "right and misguided" but they still hurt and kill people so it's not like you can let them do whatever just because their intentions might not be horrible. And that goes for any person in the entire world.

What's up with the all hate against Batman lately?

America doesn't have a crime problem, it has a black and mexican problem. The only way you can lower crime is by removing the source of it.

One of the few remaining high profile heroes to not get replaced by a trans otherkin demiqueersexual lesbian muslim of colour. That's problematic.

Ok, Sup Forums.

Do people think you can throw money away and solve poverty?

Philanthropists sure are stupid setting up foundations and charities when all they have to do is drive into the ghetto and hand people $500 each!

Batman's white

could be that

The five percent of them that has the warrior gene variant, the gene it's self, or all the rest that don't have that gene?

Is that a black Composite Superman?

Go read poor-era Green Arrow then

Warriors are the same as thieves and rapists now?

Because meth isn't a plague to the poor white communities like crack was to blacks.

It's official name is boring and hard to remember.

>What's up with the all hate against Batman lately?

He's white

I don't know if you've noticed but it's okay to be racist towards white people these days

Isn't stealing people shit and women the spoils of war?

At least white people have the good sense to just OD and die and not turn their neighborhoods into ghettos....

And yet white meth addicts are still more trustworthy than the average black person.

>He's white.

>lets just pretend he hasn't been the biggest Mary Sue in comic history.
>lets ignore he's doing more harmt o DC than good.
>lets ignore that Batman is the most mainstream hero. Making contrarians hate him by default.

I live in a white trash hick town and you guys couldn't be more wrong.

>>>lets just pretend he hasn't been the biggest Mary Sue in comic history.

Oh so NOW that's a problem for normalfags?

You honestly don't believe that shit.

say what now?

>The billionaire villains Joker/catwoman/riddler/penguin are less privileged

Batman barely goes against regular crime anymore.

Also its funny how he had to stuck the word white in there

The fuck do you mean "NOW" people on Sup Forums regualr bitch at batman being a mary sue.

Not talking about Sup Forums dumbass.

How he is a "Mary Sue"? Characters always mention how jerk he is and the batfamily blame him for everything.

A good example of why I hate Batman isbpowerless and that animated justice league Dark movie.
>He's dead weight that offer nothing when shoved in every DC story.

Then there's times like that Birds of Prey comic where Black Canary and Huntress mention that every superheroine out there wants the Batdick.

Grow ups like Daredevil more.
It's Batman without its flaws.
Not trying to start a company war or anything. I just really want people to appreciate Daredevil for being a better Batman than Batman

>not rich
>stays street level for the most part
>fights to defend his neighborhood
>enemies are also street level and are involved in mafia and shit
>it's not a mary sue (not the smartest man in the galaxy for example)
sure, Batman still has better villains, but as a character, Daredevil is better

>some hipster said he doesn't like Batman.
Yeah okay but why should I care?

Then in Superman: TAS when Lois first meets Bruce she's gushing and dropping her stuff.
Then in Brave and the Bold when the Birds of Prey sing about how all the superheroes suck in bed except Batman.
Then when Silver Whats-her-name told Alfred how Batman made her orgasm an insane amount of times.
Nobody in comics actually "hate" Batman. Even his biggest most popular enemy is in love with him.

This isn't to say I don't like Batman. Nightwing got me into comics so I'm always gonna love Batman.

b
Batman has weirder villains.
Mostly based on the premise that you can get powers falling into untended vats of industrial chemicals or that being cartoonishly "insane" and developing an easily recognizeable idiom somewhow makes it impossible for police to catch you.

only because those weak minded cowards lack Batman's conviction to do what NEEDS to be done, because he's Batman.

or something like that

I think regardless of their flaws, Batman's villains are better in concept for the most part. But I guess you are right, if we take the average of how they're written.

And every superhero acts like Batman is their boss.

I grew up watching Batman TAS so I really loved that version of the character, but as soon as the DCAU expanded and Batman was on the Justice League, I started seeing bullshit. No way that version of Batman is so great at everything to the point of being on par with the rest of the league, and rich enough to fund a space station.
It broke my suspension of disbelief too much, but granted I was around 12 at that point.
Then I discovered Daredevil and he was everything I liked about Batman originally plus a little more.

He is, Superman is the leader, Batman is the boss.

>Then in Superman: TAS when Lois first meets Bruce she's gushing and dropping her stuff.

Bruce, not Batman, Bruce the prince of gotham, the rich guy
>Then in Brave and the Bold when the Birds of Prey sing about how all the superheroes suck in bed except Batman.
Canary and cat women were love interests of Bruce

>Then when Silver Whats-her-name told Alfred how Batman made her orgasm an insane amount of times.

Asian sex martial arts

He has the biggest dick CANON of the League. But everything hat is attractive about him is that: shallow, he is the BAD BOY, a fantasy women like to fuck but never take seriously, Wonder woman literally called him a Boy Toy once.

You marry Superman, but you Masturbate to batman.

>>Then in Superman: TAS when Lois first meets Bruce she's gushing and dropping her stuff.
>Bruce, not Batman, Bruce the prince of gotham, the rich guy
>>Then in Brave and the Bold when the Birds of Prey sing about how all the superheroes suck in bed except Batman.
>Canary and cat women were love interests of Bruce
>>Then when Silver Whats-her-name told Alfred how Batman made her orgasm an insane amount of times.
Explaining why a mary sue is a mary sue doesn't make them NOT a mary sue

But Dark Knight Returns is like, the apogee of Batman beating up poor people for being poor.

They really should have their names reversed.

Knowing about economic stratas doesn't make mugging people suddenly not a crime.

>an insane amount of times.

Double digits isn't that special. Just get her drunk first.

Grownups aren't characterfags.

I like Bullseye more than Batman's rogues tvh

Out of the Joker, Penguin, Clayface, Two-Face, Poison Ivy, The Court of Owls, that one dude who thought he was Bruce Wayne's brother, Ra's Al Ghul, Dracula, Bane, Mr Freeze, Killer Croc, The Riddler and Evil Superman, which of these are right and misguided?