Ben Kingsley is in Argentina playing the role of infamous German war criminal Adolf Eichmann

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/sir-ben-kingsley-playing-adolf-eichmann-in-film-about-nazis-capture-by-israel/

He's been in Buenes Aires for 2 weeks now. The movie sounds amazing. It'll follow Mossad agent Peter Malken (Oscar Isaac) as he heads the operation to capture and bring to justice one of the masterminds behind the Holocaust

I've never been able to figure out what race Ben Kingsley is

Ben Kingsley is very underrated, even as a oscar winner.

Look forward to seeing it.

Great, another fantasy movie

2 BK war criminal movies in a row?

KEK
E
K

Better not be propaganda

of course it is

if you really wanted to track down "the masterminds behind the Holocaust" you'd go to switzerland

Are there any other movies about former nazis being hunted? Seems like an interesting topic but the only one I know is the argentinian one about Menguele.

The Debt
The Odessa File
Walk on Water
Munich (though that is admittedly about hunting Black September and not Nazis)

A Jew playing a Nazi? Isn't that cultural appropriation?

Based Sir Ben Kingsley!

You are correct sir. How about those Rothchildren?

Is Ben Kingsley just Eric Roberts but if you have two bars of chocolate instead of just one?

He's a shke nazi

where does F. Murray Abraham fit into this equation

Isn't he Anglo-Indian? As in half Bong, half Poo.

He's half Indian half English. He said he might have some Russian-Jew in him from his English side, but who knows.

>another movie about the holocaust

Personally I've had enough of Holocaust movies. I know the Jews who control Hollywood can't get enough of this stuff, but I've said "when."

Anglo-Indian.

Good. We must never forget the six gorillion.

do jews make movies which mocks other jews?

is oscar isaac part jew?

I’d poo in her loo if you know what I mean.

No not really?

With enough effort, would be a very good movie.