It's almost time my dudes. Who's hyped

>It's almost time my dudes. Who's hyped.

can't wait to see more of her tbqh

A whole episode of her can't wait.

>look up the play times on tvguide
>monday at 7am
what the fuck?

Disney is committing suicide at this point.

They've been struggling to live since Gravity Falls ended

Do you think that this could save them

If they knew how to air and advertise it properly, sure

Pretty hyped. This Steven Universe and Nioh are gonna have my February packed with entertainment.
Starco a shit btw.

Jarco is shit

Starco is endgame.

They are trying to move towards the Netflix model, where people can watch the new episodes whenever they want after its released.

THERE'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FANART

Did you notice in the new trailer they never said what time the new episodes aired, they just said "Watch new episodes at any time starting February 6"?

Think about why

will we be able to have a general during the Starbomb?

It's been going on nonstop during the entire hiatus so I guess so

The mods were autistic about it when weekly episodes returned, so I doubt it

Lol at your life Star
Enjoy your sloppy seconds of eating out Jackie.

It makes so much sense now why they would do that.

I want to sniff and lick Star Butterfly's slightly sweaty armpits!

We've had a general this whole time user. It was just never titled /sveg/, don't tell nobody.

First is the worst

Second is endgame.

No. Just keep doing what we've been doing

If this little QT asked you to dance under the pale moonlight, would you?

Would you stare into her icy blue eyes and smile back at her?

Would you feel her tiny hands wrapped in yours?

Would you hold her close, inhaling the scent of cinnamon and girl shampoo?

Would you dance the night away, blissfully unaware of everyone around you?

Would you gently kiss her soft, supple lips on the balcony?

If you said no to any of these questions, congrats, you are a faggot.

Sure, why not.

No. She is ugly and not human. It'd be like dancing with a eastern european.

I wonder if Nefcy likes Precure

>one who genuinely likes Marco and Marco has liked forever
>one who has been a giant bitch to Marco everytime he has tried to be more than friends or even hinted at being more than friends and treats him like shit a lot and fucks up his life all the time
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Really makes you think...

No. I'd fuck her then bounce back to Jackie.

>dance with loli bug satan in the pale moonlight
Nah Famurai Jack, afraid I'm gonna have to pass.

>one who has been a giant bitch to Marco everytime he has tried to be more than friends or even hinted at being more than friends
Okay wait a minute, you're reaching into "they had a conversation, they must be in deep love" tier shipping now user

I'm sure she likes precum

As much as Star pretends to not want a hero, I think she's still a cute little princess deep down somewhere. She wants someone to sweep her off her feet, but she'd never admit it. Thats why she was so damn entranced by masked marco in BMB.

She said she doesn't need a Hero... but not until she really needs one. When Marco comes and saves the day in a future episode, I hope he gives her shit for the "I don't need a hero" business.

Something along the lines of "Too bad, you're getting one anyway, and you're gonna like it" And when that happens now that she's starting to have feelings for him, she's gonna cream herself.

Who is Star's favorite Precure?

I love how many different theories there are for the next seasons for this show.

*precum

and to answer that question, it would be marcos.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

>Jarco fans when they realize that they aren't endgame.

It's probably Black, like everybody else in the world

Star is so cute that I don't even want to live on this Earth without her.

How can I live without the sweet embrace of my bug princess?

How could I go on without her tackling me onto her bed and pinning me down beneath her?

There are no Jarco fans, it's just other Starco fans false flagging and shitposting.

>Star will never pin you down onto the couch and stare longingly into your eyes.
>You'll never feel the strands of her soft fragrant hair tickle your face as she smiles down at you.
>You'll never get to feel the weight of her on top of you as you pull her down to meet you.
>You'll never rub your hands all over her back, getting to feel her silky soft skin on your fingertips.
>You'll never tenderly lay kisses on her neck while she makes cute little sultry moans in your ear.
>She will never squeeze you tightly and ask you to never let her go.
>You'll never stare into her half lidded eyes, alight with passion and love for only you.
>You'll never get to cup her face and bring her soft lips to your own.
>You'll never get to tell her that you wouldn't let her go for anything, that'll you'll never let anything happen to her.
>You'll never hold her until she falls asleep in your arms.
>You'll never slowly drift off to sleep to the sound of her gentle breathing and the warmth emanating from her tiny frame.

And this is a good thing. BECAUSE SHE'S MINE!

Just remembered that Happiness Charge had Seiji who wore a red hoodie and did karate.

Y-y-y-you show them. Almost quads confirms it!

>Marco Star and Bab in anime form

Only SU is allowed to have a general.

Why.

If she did, Star would be more a physically oriented magical girl instead of relying on the wand.

Did they fug?

There has been a nonstop Star general for over 3 months, it's just that it isn't called a general.

I wanna FUG the BUG

Wait I don't get it. Why can't SVEG come back if the show is?

Starbomb doesn't count?

WHAT ARE THESE LIES!?

>Wings
>Bare shoulders
>Well defined and toned back
>Simple, not overly frilly underwear
>Pinned up hair

Jesus I'm drooling over here.

Holy mother of god why haven't I seen this before.

Because mods.

Saw it once on tumblr and saved it, which I remembered who originally posted it

Senpai, you are currently in /sveg/. There has literally been a Star thread made the second one archives for weeks. We just can't call it that, so that we can avoid triggering the janitors autism.

Star: Do you like Love Sentence?
Marco: They're OK.
Star: Their early work was a little too R&B for my tastes, but when 16 To Life came out in 2013, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to 36.667 Degrees C° but I think Justin has a far more bitter, cynical outlook on love.
Marco: Hey Star.
Star: Yes, Marco?
Marco: Why are there copies of the style section all over the place, a-are you letting the laser puppies stay in your room at night or something?
Star: No, Marco.
Marco: Is that a rain coat?
Star: Yes it is! In 2015, Justin released this, "Awesome Feeling" , their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Too Little Too Late", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the joy of love, and feelings of betrayal, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
[raises axe above head]
Star: Hey Marco!
[Star bashes Marco in the head with the axe, and blood splatters over her]
Star: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT EMILIO'S NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!

*Wish I remembered

We can only truly be a general like old if we call ourselves one. We are being oppressed.

Weirdly that actually fits into my work schedule quite nicely.

If only I had cable.

Star will forever be a cuckquean

>Viva la revolucion!

hi satan

can you guys at least put "star" in the OP so It's easier to find?

Go back to fucking Jackie, Marco.

that's actually a pretty good idea
launch at whatever time they have a space and make most of the revenue off their web watching service

why is disney having good ideas? this feels weird

that is a valid point by the way

Is it normal to be romantically in love with Star Butterfly? I should be dating girls in real life at this stage in my life (I'm 28) but I can't stop thinking about Star.

yes

No. No it's not normal.

>Is it normal to be romantically in love with Star Butterfly?
Yes. Welcome to the club, that's why we're all here.

But that's wrong, you moron.

Nah, I'm here to see Star suffer.

Any more like these? For research purposes of course.

Nice try, SUG, go back to your safe space already, and leave the thread for a show where crying actually matters alone.

I have a simple solution to this. Start looking for girls like Star. They're there somewhere.

>oppressed
What? We don't have new episodes airing, therefore we can't have a general. Only airing shows can have generals.

When the hiatus ends, we can have generals again as long as we follow the rules (only one thread at a time, new thread only when old one hits page 10)

If anything, we've been getting preferential treatment because mods have allowed the constant threads to exist, even when faggots have made new threads when the old one is at page 4 or stupid shit like that

>hurr anyone disagreeing with me is from the show I dislike
Nice projecting, moron.
The rules regarding generals are pretty much the same for every show. If you can't understand them because you're a newfag that's too bad

>HOW FUCKING DARE YOU LOOK OUT FOR ME OR INTERFERE IN MY LOVE LIFE FUCK OFF AND DIE MARCO
>JESUS CHRIST MARCO WE ARE JUST FRIENDS HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I DON'T LIKE YOU
>WTF HOW DARE YOU DATE SOMEONE WHAT ABOUT /MY/ FEELINGS I MIGHT LIKE YOU
Star is a cunt and if you think differently you are a cuckold who lets women walk all over you. She wants Marco just in case she likes him but she doesn't want to make a move in case she doesn't.

They wouldn't talk to creatures like us. Bubbly, happy, friendly girls get ate up by normies.

I kinda feel the same way, but Its actually brought out this insane desire to find a real girl just like Star. And I've actually met some girls who were like that or very similar before (and fugged one)

THE SEARCH CONTINUES! I know I'm gonna find her eventually.

Is this show like... opposite mind control or something?

I'd orgasm so hard if Daron has Marco do a reversal and flat out tells Star he doesn't want her to be a hero but just a friend for him.

>Projection
>Arguing the extreme
I know they hurt you user, but not every woman is the same. Its ok though. You're among friends now.

It's like when other women are more attracted to men who are already in a relationship.

Why are you making up shit that never happened?

"Hero" does not mean "lover", people. Star was telling Marco that she doesn't need a bodyguard, she needs a friend. It had nothing to do with romance.

In order to attract bubbly, good looking, blonde and kind-hearted girls like this I'd need to improve my business, outsource some heavy stuff to give me time to travel around Europe to find them.
Outside what I do on Sup Forums I'm considered a normie. I've successfully infiltrated their group.
It's fantastic knowing there are others in this fandom who feel the same as you and are in the same position. Thank user.

Just be friendly back. They're not going to bite. Maybe go to the gym if you don't already.

Just finished reading Between Friends.

It was all I ever wanted this ship to be.

The emphasis is on friend, if it gets a callback and Marco is still with Jackie, the context is entirely romantic, as in Marco just sees and wants Star as a friend just like what she wanted to have back in Blood Moon Ball.

Blood moon ball.
Star gets really pissed at Marco and tells him flat out he has no business in her love life.
In the driving episode (cant remember the name though I recall a goat)she tells him again that she is just his friend in a really awkward scene.
Then when he finally goes out with Jackie and has a good time and doesn't pay attention to Star she gets super pissed and tries to hurt Jackie out of spite(inb4 WAHHHHHHHH SHE DIDN'T MEAN TO SHE A GOOD GIRL)
Fuck Star. Fuck her defenders. She is a selfish cunt who wants Marco to not be with others and doesn't want to be with him. She's the type of girl who always has orbiters in the wings in case her current love doesn't work.

who is the artist?

>In the driving episode (cant remember the name though I recall a goat)she tells him again that she is just his friend in a really awkward scene.
I need to watch this, can anyone tell me which episode is this?

I dated a girl who was exactly like Jackie. The chill type who's very supporting. Also thicc as fugg.
I was like Marco and it took me forever (like 6 months) to asks her out. Everything was fine for 2 weeks until she broke up with me while I was away in Germany.

Mfw she cucked me for another dude 5 days after we broke up.

she had been seeing the dude even before I asked her out. I just beat him to asking her out first.

>driving episode
>the goat
Star On Wheels?

Found it. Star on wheels episode 3 season 2. I'll browse through to find the scene I'm thinking of.

Haha, time for Star to get punished.

Marco never tried to hook up with Star, nor has he ever shown signs of liking her romantically.

Stop projecting your issues on characters of this show.

This I get the first (BMB) and the last (Bon Bon) part. No idea tho where does the middle sentece come from

Perhaps he is referring to Mr. Candle Cares where she awkwardly tells Mr. Candler that she is just friends with Marco?

Also, someone post that youtube video. You know the one.