YO LET'S JUST TAKE AKIRA, STAND BY ME, AND HP LOVECRAFT AND CREATE A SHOW FOR NORMIES LOL

YO LET'S JUST TAKE AKIRA, STAND BY ME, AND HP LOVECRAFT AND CREATE A SHOW FOR NORMIES LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RcPZdihrp4
youtu.be/oHksDAB9vOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally everything in the show is an 80's reference, you don't get a gold star for noticing three.

DONT FORGET THE RETROWAVE SYNTHWAVE SOUNDTRACK

I think you're confusing references and straight up rip offs m8

As someone who is into synthesizers as a hobby, fuck this show. So many retards obsessing over this stupid fucking theme song and trying to ruin what I'm into.

nothing inherently wrong with the theme, it's short, iconic, and all that but the fact it's blown up as something crazy different rubs me the wrong way

I haven't even listened to it actually. But the number of 'Stranger Things theme' posts that have popped up in communities I visit is enough to annoy me.

Fuck you guys the theme is sick

youtube.com/watch?v=-RcPZdihrp4

this is what normies are getting crazed about

A rip-off is stealing without crediting the original.

You really think there were no credits here?

The theme song is okay but the OST for the rest of the show is actually really good

As someone that thinks hipsters are fags, kill yourself

when is any of this credited? Does anyone pull out a Lovecraft book? Are they ever shown watching Stand By Me?

Maybe if Season 3 takes place in 1988 and they see Akira or something

>80s nostalgia show has 80s references, themes and plots
Fucking Einstein over here.

wow good one

>Literally everything is an 80's reference
Nigga just wait till ready player one and we have the Renaissance of 80's

It's credited by existing. Is Toy Story 3 a rip-off of Toy Story 2? Is "Cabin in the Woods" a rip-off of Friday the 13th? Your narrow perception of reality doesn't make it so.

nigga wat

first off, Toy Story is a franchise, second, Cabin in the Woods is not solely a reference to Friday the 13th, and it doesn't try to be.

You should just take the opportunity to tell them cool synthesizer stuff, you dip!

Nah, they were too obnoxious and acted liked a tv show was going to ruin their genre like a total faggot.

>Evil Dead poster in a childs bedroom in the 80s
kek

Dear god the 11s mother plot is baaaaad. BAAAAAD

I especially like that 80’s reference of X-men first class in episode 7

youtu.be/oHksDAB9vOo