What's a movie about a girl who you've had a crush on since you were 10 and who was your first kiss when you were 15...

What's a movie about a girl who you've had a crush on since you were 10 and who was your first kiss when you were 15 but you were too beta to pursue her and she goes to uni and gets a bf in the first week and she keeps posting cutesy pictures with him on facebook and it's making you suicidal?

I could pull her on my worst day and half asleep. Yer a fagget if you can't get that

Damn I’m sorry user, you should tell her your true feelings so at least she feels bad

Wow what a cute couple!

>jealous of a chinless impudent mustache numale
You deserve it to be honest

Do they each get one or do they take turns plugging them both?

You know that new relationships entail a ton of sex.

at least you got a first kiss

I think it's that sequel to the one where the guy is obsessed with a girl who he was too beta to kiss when he was 13 and now ten years later he regularly thinks about her but doesn't want to search for her on social media because seeing that she's had sex and multiple chad boyfriends would send him into an autistic rage but if he just keeps remembering her how she was back then it's not so bad

her boyfriend looks like an insufferable faggot, sorry for your loss OP

god damnit man

Yeah he's really into h3h3 and filthy frank. Insult to injury

Is that guy or her bf?

Either way, he looks like an ugly nu-male faggot. She has no taste

not enough of a neckbeard and is probably wearing a baseball cap, and he's with an attractive girl, so I'm gonna say its not a numale.
OP post more pictures to confirm this.

Nu-males can get girls, user. It's all about the small little things that make a nu-male a nu-male, like having a gay ass beard, fashion statement glassss, listen to indie "obscure" bands, going to Starbucks, drinking gay ass drinks like Somersby or drinking stupid ass coffee, liking urban enviornment and thinking Nolan and Villeneuve are any "deep"

>who was your first kiss when you were 15 but you were too beta to pursue her
explain

if your willing to substitute facebook for black panther party than you answer is Forrest Gump

if it makes you feel any better she probably really didn't like you anyway and would have rejected you really hard if you had ever professed to her

Those are more hipster traits than Nu-male, and while there is some overlap they are two distinct categories. Guy in OP is more than hipster than nu-male.
Being a nu-male is more getting giddy with excitemnt about seeing the new capeshit film, browsing front page of reddit, virtue signalling on twitter, using words like "awesomesauce" or using that smarmy neil gaiman tone in conversation like "Boom... and then I saw it" or "Want. This." He's not doing the stupid mouth wide open pose which is an automatic detection of a nu-male.

He's borderline nu male.

We were watching a local football (soccer) match with some mutual friends and she had some wine that she stole from her mom. We left and we were walking around the town and started talking about first kisses and I drunkenly told her I never kissed anyone. She laughed and took me by my collar and kissed me. And we just kept walking. I felt she did it out of pity so i never followed up because i'm a bitch

damn look at that schnoz. in all seriousness, this guy is right

That's pretty sad user. You have to tell her how you feel otherwise you'll regret it for life. Godspeed

Kek

More examples?

She's probably just using the guy to pass the courses. All women are like that.