Women aren't funn

Women aren't funn...

....y. Sorry, I had something in my throat.

Pic unrelated btw.

Men write her jokes.

She is so beautiful

She was okay on The Joe Shcmo Show but the milkies went bad before she got nude

I think tina fey is really funny.

I read that as women aren't fun

bang ur ded bitch

The only reason Bridesmaids was halfway decent was because she wrote it for her and her friends to star in and Paul Feig had minimal input.

Most disappointing tits ever

Yes, women aren't funny in general. There are exceptions. This one-note cunt isn't one of them.

>women aren't funny meme

Golden Girls was great, fuck you niggers.

y

I liek that this slut has a full frontal

As a non-American male this is the only female from your country that has ever made me laugh and that was only in movies.

I've constantly heard that Kristen Wig was hilarious on SNL, them I watch an episode and I don't find anything she does funny. It's the same thing with Kate McKinnon.

I think the most disappointing celebrity tits belong to the actress who played Margaery Tyrrell in Game of Thrones.

I was thinking about it yesterday.

When I think of bets comedians I've often just thought of stand ups and had a top 3 over the years that has changed a bit.
I think maybe if I included written tv shows and such Tina Fey could be in the top 3, but it's hard to know what she came up with, I just know she's involved in writing funny stuff and she's funny in interviews.

You’re a retard

>poem tattoo
Into the trash it goes.

She got naked in some movie and her tots were disappointing

Jesus Christ. The years have not been kind. I mean, women kind of set up this weird expectation that if they're wearing a bikini then they'll look sexy, especially if they're a little moist.

This is the sad reality for every single bitch over the age of 25.

Why? I am referring to Ingrid goes West, nothing else I have seen of her is funny, I am talking one single laugh.

they split

Your a retard.

Does every woman have these dumbass tattoos?

Tramp stamp, words under breasts, words on wrist, clip art on top of foot

I love Tina Fey. And women can certainly act funny. JLD, Kaitlin Olson and that chick who plays Janet on The Good Place for example.

>dat sexy E.T. body

No.

Am female 0 tattoos because tattoos look like absolute dog shit on old women.

Kristen Wigg is so terribly unfunny.

Women are so terribly unfunny also. 95% of female stand up comedy acts are so fuckig bad that i would wajor the average Sup Forums male is funnier.

Kristin Schaal though, her comedy is good and she's actually funny as an actress .

If you replaced Lilly in How I met your mother, from that terribly unfunny terrible actress into Kristen Schaal, the show would have been far better.

>because tattoos look like absolute dog shit on old women.
They look like trash onyoung ones too.

DUDE AWKWARD LADY LMOA

>haha vagina
>menstruation

>all old people look dogshit all the time because they're fucking old, regardless of presence of tattoos.

FTFY

Of all the excuses to shit talk tattoos, that fact thath they wouldnt look as good when one ages is the most retarded.

lol remember to drink your milk and say your prayers before your bedtime tonight lil bitch

>tattoos look like absolute dog shit on old women.
who cares. women still have providers

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES