HELP! HELP! MY CAREER HAS FALLEN!

HELP! HELP! MY CAREER HAS FALLEN!

God, this situation is so fucking stupid. The guy makes a pass at a gay 14 year old in the 1980s while drunk, doesn't rape him, then we pretend like Anthony Rapp is some kind of courageous hero for ruining this man's career over one drunken mistake 30 years ago. Do you honestly mean to tell me that Anthony fucking Rapp was carrying this deep seated emotional trauma around with him the entire time? NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED. Then he even says he had to "stand on the shoulders of courageous women" to tell this story. Fuck this guy. What a goddamn pussy. People actual get raped, fuck you.

Nothing happened because he wasn't wasted. Spacey probably thought he had gotten drunk at the party and thought we would be able to screw him. Google it online, the dude gets guys amd teens drunk/high then has his way with them.

Spacey being a gay pedophile is a well-known Hollywood fact. He was even good friends with Epstein.

Spacey has actually committed rape. It's why he admitted to this one, because he knows the other stories are going to get out

I have a friend who's a bit player and worked on a few plays with Rapp.
I was talking to him about this a few hours ago and he told me that Rapp use to brag about Spacey coming on to him, as if it was something he was proud of.

Your friend could save Kevin Spacey's career. You should probably get him to speak out about this.

You mean like the people twitting at Rose McGowan about how she defended Victor Silva, but condemns Spacey? You mean like those people who are being ignored.
Or how about that guy that accused Zoe Quinn of harassing him and was hounded into retracting his claims.
No at this point it wouldn't do any good. Plus if Rapp is a dick he could just say that he only bragged about it as a defense mechanism.

Also, friend has met Spacey and says he is a bit of a creeper. Not the type to actually assault guys, more like that creepy friendzoned/beta, that may try and take advantage of a drunk person if they drunkenly consent, but would stop if said no.
But he did also say that he is nice and quite polite.

Apparently even le science negro has a rape allegation against him. Not so sure how LISTEN AND BELIEVE people are going to be about that.

>It's why he admitted to this one
but he didn't
>I don't remember that
>IF I did I was drunk
>btw I'm gay

He made a deal with the gay hollywood mafia, he comes out as gay and starts helping them push faggotry and they help him out of this jam...he will be fine

no, stick a fork in him, hes done. Worst timing ever .

this happened in 1985. millennials dont understand this was literally the most normal a gay encounter could get in 19 fucking 85

It's still fucking normal. Gays + Theater = Fuckloads of gay twink sex.

A girl I went to school with has a younger faggy brother, who's a theater actor. Gayest little twink I've ever met.

Last time I saw him in person was at a mutral friends birthday about 5 years ago, where he was bragging about picking up and fucking Josh Thomas (a gay aussie comedian) shortly after Thomas had broken up with his boyfriend, Tom Ballard. Who this little twink went on to brag about having a threesum with a few nights later.

P R O O F ?
R
O
O
F
?

"I may rape 14 year olds but its okay cause im gay"

Gay Hollywood Mafia

The schizophrenics that populate Sup Forums need omnipotent bogeymen to be everywhere.

Imagine if it was a 14 year old girl. And then add to the mix the long time rumors that Spacey has a really bad habit of aggressively coming on to people and soliciting sex.

Hollywood is so repulsive!

regards, American Heartland dweller.

its not mafia but its a thing. the cult is pushing gay agenda.

look up tyler the creator he did the same and he's getting advertisement everywhere for it. everyone knew spacey was gay but now he has to push the agenda.

He didnt even fuck the dude and no dont imagine it being a girl because it was a guy. Everyone acts like a horny asshole when drunk. Especially in hollywood

"rape"
his penis didn't even touched him, fucking exaggerating mindless sheeps.

YOU WERE A TERRIBLE LEX LUTHOR.

I thought being a gay liberal would cancel out these accusations. But the #MeToo thing fad is so hot right now.

kill yourselves

WRONGGGGGGGGG

>doesn't rape him

Wow, what a nice guy!

Did I miss any spicy Kevin Spacey meme-posts? Just here for the first time since the news broke

1- If the story is true, he did nothing wrong. Of course it's not "sexual assault". It's just a 26 year old drunk guy trying to hit on a teenager. No judge on the world would find he guilty of "assault".
2- He said he doesn't remember, so he didn't admit it.
3- He's innocent until proven guilty.
4- He fucked up with the message and the coming out of the closet thing.

>MFW Kevin Spacey was a consultant on how to be a closet homo on the movie American Beauty.

>go to a gay party
>omg someone flirted with me
What was he expecting would happen?

>Google it online
fucking casuals

KEK

I mean this guy was REAL nice!

>btw I'm gay
of all possible opportunities to play the gay-card, he picked the worst one.
bravo.