Why are we supposed to like these assholes?

Their culture is fucked, their main characters are unsympathetic as hell, the "character shilling" is unbearable and they are currently gassing people to death and changing people lives without consent while claiming sovereignty over the victims of the Terrigen Fart.

Medusa is sexy as fucking fuck but isn't a cruel fucking cunt like Emma or the step-ford bitches.

I get the sense that Crystal was supposed to be the only likable one when they came out. She was the one to join the FF and Avengers. And yes, I know about the cheating thing. Still, I get the sense that Crystal should have been the protagonist for the team as seen in War of Kings and Realms of Kings.
Blackbolt and Medusa are self righteous assholes. If you take Emma Frost and suck out all the other characters badmouthing her, you'd get Medusa. Blackbolt does extremely shitty things all the time, and never faces consequences for them. The guy took over the Kree Empire, comes back from death, and just ups and leaves, and then resorts to fighting them when he left for Earth! That would be like Darth Vader spending so much time killing his own troops turning good guy and then starts killing his own troops!

When did Emma Frost go to war to protect a killing fart?

Yeah Medusa is incredibly hot. And Marvel knows to give her to artists who can draw her correctly unlike Carol.

Forgot to add the pic

When did the Inhumans? So far their city got attacked and they got captured. She tried to start a war over a dead guy and only succeeded in making everyone hate him.

A guy killed by the Inhumans killing fart.

And "everyone hates him" because the Marvel Universe is fucked and protecting people from a killing cloud somehow turns you into Hitler.

>Implying the Shithumans wouldn't nuke the world over the fart

>Why are we supposed to like these assholes?
Marvel doesn't own the movie rights to the X-Men so the MCU needs a new source for superpowers that's not "genetic mutation"

At no point were the royal family ever heroes or attempting to be. The reason Crystal is so nice is because she is usually being a superhero on superhero teams and she takes the characterization with her everywhere. The royal family have only done things that they though would be for the best of attilan. That leads them to do both good and bad things. post 2000 Inhumans have had a long string of bad starting at BB's illuminati work.

If Medusa's hotness is all the Inhumans have to offer, then they should fuck off.

But this doesn't explain why are we supposed to like them.

"They are assholes, but they are meant to be assholes" won't make anyone likes them.

They are currently FUCKING people's lives.

>And yes, I know about the cheating thing.
... which cheating thing?

Cheating on Quicksilver with Black Knight.

>"They are assholes, but they are meant to be assholes" won't make anyone likes them.
>They are currently FUCKING people's lives.
Hey! Just like the Trumps!

So ALL Inhumans are assholes, even the "token good"?

I'm not surprised.

Even this cutie has a kill count!

The royals are supposed to be Neutral. In the grand "alignment" or marvel.

X-Men neutral evil?

Why are all the books about the royal family only?

Maybe if they tried to have it about some random Inhuman family trying to get by somewhere in a neighborhood in Attilan.

At least the mutant books branched out eventually. You could read about someone other than the top 4 X-Men over and over again.

They did and it was the worst selling inhumans book by far.

SHIELD should not be Lawful good by any stretch. They are more lawful neutral or lawful evil. I mean, they brainwash supervillains to live in a pleasantville. And Loki is chaotic evil? Loki has nothing on Carnage. just, wow, I'm looking at this chart and I hate it more and more.

>SHIELD
>Lawful GOOD
Haha oh fucking wow. There's so much wrong with this image. Just about the only things they got right were the bottom row.

It's a shame because I did like the tone of that series.

Are pics loading slowly for anyone else?

>they are currently gassing people to death and changing people lives without consent while claiming sovereignty over the victims of the Terrigen Fart

This. I like the idea of the Inhumans but despise the stories they're in now. If they want to downplay the X-Men and push the Inhumans, then fine, I get it. They're just going about it in the most moronic way possible. I was hoping for more of what we got in War/Realm of kings.

They have been doing that for a week

Ya know I gotta be honest, Maximus is pretty fucking great

Now that's not fair. They also have Crystal's hotness.

>X-men
>evil

the whole thing is wrong, but its funny people are triggered by shield.

Lobdell's Teen Titans also had hot girls and it was an incredible SHIT.

Their society and culture is racist, oppressive, has a caste system complete with slavery, and aren't even born with their powers (always) and that source of mutation is now floating around mutating people without warning. But yeah, the X-men, who are BORN with their powers, who are a minority which are systematically opressed by governments, hated on by the non-mutant majority and have been subjected to genocidal plot are the nazis here.

Good going Marvel.

The worst thing about the Inhumans push is that BOTH Inhumans and X-Men are being hurt by it.

Inhumans for being the assholes, and the X-Men for being dumb. Now characters like Beast, Ice Man and young Cyclops are asking themselves "you know, mutants may be being gassed to death and everything, but have you ever considered the possibility that we are wrong and the Inhumans are right?".

Marvel writers are taking crazy pills.

This entire fucking event is horrific. There's a giant cloud going around converting people into inhumans, and killing mutants, but when the mutants try to defend themselves THEY'RE IN THE WRONG?

I don't quite understand the reasoning being given as to why destroying it is a bad thing. I understand that the destruction of this terrigen mist cloud prevents new inhumans from being created - preventing inhuman population numbers from increasing, but that isn't really KILLING something that never existed - but it's ACTUALLY killing mutants, and lowering human population numbers by triggering their inhuman gene.

What the hell is the moral of the story? That defending yourself is wrong, and it's okay to have your race of minorities eliminated to benefit the race of another group of minorities?

They're gassing an entire species that has served as an allegory for discrimination. Is the spite for Fox owning the movie licensing rights strong enough to completely eliminate their own self-awareness?

jesus christ, what the hell is going on? I HATE muties, but they don't deserve THIS.

Its like the x-men comics went from representing minorities to representing white guilt. It's come full circle and its insane. I mean I get its shitty the original x-men are all white, and we DO need more actualy minorities in x-men. Its still just utterly disgusting. No one should feel guilty or bad for being what they are. And X-men now represents that shame.

The only likeable InHuman is maximus

>What the hell is the moral of the story? That defending yourself is wrong, and it's okay to have your race of minorities eliminated to benefit the race of another group of minorities?