What do you guys think of Kevin Spacey's Accademy Award winning """performance"""" as a man who is sexually attracted...

What do you guys think of Kevin Spacey's Accademy Award winning """performance"""" as a man who is sexually attracted to minors in the film American Beauty?

Who wasn't attracted to them?

His daughter was ug but her friend was pretty good.

What do you guys think of Jeffery Jones """performance"""" as a man who is obsessed with minors in the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

It makes me panic about just how bad my midlife crisis is going to be and just how messy my life will most likely end up. Unhappy marriage with a horrendous wage slave job and some ungrateful kid whilst I work myself to death only to further fund my suffering? A glimpse back into my youth brought forth by a beautiful girl? I'm 25 and I'm already unhappy with my achievements so far. I have no excuse to not be further than I am. Fuck me to death. The film is a fucking horror story. Please send me back 9 years into the past. This is not how things are supposed to be.

No way. She had huge boobs and she was hotter

[fumes internally}

Her face is absolutely awful though.

oh, you...

looks down syndrome

Is Hollywood crumbling right before our eyes? I'm scared for the future of movies.

EU/Latin America cinema is the future mayne

>hollywood crumbling
>bad for the future of movies
lol

It was a "performance" because in the movie he was attracted to a girl. The crime in this case is that some insignificant little fag cries boohoo thirty+ years after the fact and is unquestioningly believed by EVERYBODY, including, apparently, Kevin fucktard Spacey!

>not korean and middle eastern cinema

Me.

Those were literally the two ugliest teen actors in America at the time and in general.

>Alejandro G. Iñárritu
>Alfonso Cuarón
>Guillermo Del Toro
>Ciro Guerra
>Juan José Campanella

i'm not maymaying

>Imagine befriending a kind of hot down syndrome girl
>Entire community is supportive of your friendship
>Everyone views you as a local hero and your develop semi-chad status because you let a downy girl experience a late teen/ early 20 life
>Downy girl's parents treat you like the non-retarded son that they never had and dad acts like a mega bro
>Gives you pocket money to take out his sexy little mong to the movies and get food and shiat
>You start really caring for the girls well being, happiness and have found yourself in your communities respect
>You're alone in your room with Mongolette
>Mongolette lies down on your bed and says: EHHHHHnuuun I seee vidyo im komputerrr an wun to try da secks. I wun u 2 be mah furst. Stick in da poopooo

Would you smash?

>Guillermo Del Toro
Dude hasn't made a single decent movie since working with Hollywood.

It's a shame too, because the Devil's Backbone and Pan's Labyrinth were GOAT films.

No. Disabled people disgust me.

What was wrong with The Shape of Water?

I still think most of his movies very highly and I think they are an important part of my childhood

Very human response. But keep it to yourself lest you be called all manner of shitlord, it's 2015.

Funfact: Thora Birch was 17 in that nude scene

Honestly hadn't ever heard of it before opening this thread. I'll have to check it out before I can give an opinion. I don't have high hopes though based on his other recent output.

>Thora Birch was 17 in that nude scene
How fucking boring. American puritanism strikes again. Europe really is the last bastion of down to earth, honest, healthy ephebophilia.

Sad Fact: Her tits are deformed

People who don't have a fetish for goblins with fiveheads. You know, normal people.

The film is still a masterpiece. I don't give a shit about the rest.

>isn't attracted to solid 7 young women
>thinks he's normal

If you don't want to plant your seed in these teens your body must be telling that you're dying soon and have inferior seed. I'm sorry to see you go, user.

You are a fucking baby god damnit!! All you are doing is expressing how much you want to run away, it’s much less painful to turn and face it all and take it on, head on!! You shouldn’t be running from the monster you should be making it YOUR BITCH!!! You should be thanking your life for making your burdens harder because they will make you stronger!! You will never grow if you continue to run away!! Make life your fucking bitch you pussy!!!!

I actually felt insulted by the movie that it wants me to believe the blonde is a 10/10 in that universe. Her head is literally shaped like a ball and she got sad dog eyes.

She is beautiful.

Thanks Coach! It's hard being a black teenager growing up in the Bronx. Even though you're a white man I appreciate that you put on a dewrag to make yourself relatable. I'm going to go out there and do my best! I hope I end up with that latina girl by the end of this movie.

you sound like a whinger, no longer you have failed at everything you have ever tried. or probably more accurately, you have never tried anything and deserve to be where you are.

>or probably more accurately, you have never tried anything and deserve to be where you are.
Fuck you, I'm now doubting myself and will get roped into joining a gang instead of pursuing footbasketball. Can you inspire me to continue my sports career or will I botch the liquor store robbery and end up killing the cashier?