DUUUN DA DA DUUN DA DA DAA DUUUN DA DUUN DA DAAAAAA DA DA DA DUUUN

DUUUN DA DA DUUN DA DA DAA DUUUN DA DUUN DA DAAAAAA DA DA DA DUUUN
Kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUy_zDY4e18
youtu.be/CD5E3AfE7go
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me listening to the OST.

feels good to speak the same german dialect as he does.

Pretty sure you totally messed that score up there.

Kino language Kameraden.

Sorry Im not a good Kino to text writer.

youtube.com/watch?v=tUy_zDY4e18

being in a sub is the worst thing ever in the army, right? Or maybe sitting on a fucking ship waiting to get cruise missile'd

NOT YET, KAMERADEN
NOT YET!

sub is probably the worst. if your ship gets rekt, you just drown and are done, but on a sub you most likely live on for days, slowly suffocating in a coffin on the bottom of the sea, watching everyone around you die.

ALAAAAAAAAAAARM!

hahaha like you can't just swim out of the sub hahaha like just grab a helium balloon and put it around your waist and swim really fast hahaha

grönemeyer should have continue acting instead of becoming a singer.

Me on the left here.

HOPP

SCHNIPP SCHNAPP

AOOOO

Hahaha Keson dude

Hahahah just hold your breath lmao

feels good when Angst is my every year Halloween movie and today is the day

youtu.be/CD5E3AfE7go

How comes the germans make better WW2 films than Russia or the US?

Because we got shove in that much pathos or we will be screamed at.

*we can't shove

stupid fat fingers

Because German is Kino certified.

Wow. That was brilliant

Because US or Russian war movies are always sponsored by the Pentagon/Kremlin whereas German war movies depict reality aka gruesome pointless death.

Because Germans are the maser race.

German autistic attention to detail.

>escape from sinking sub
>find yourself drifting in a rubber raft in the middle of ocean with no possiblity of rescue
>slowly die of exposure and thirst

brilliant movie

we can show the war for what it was: a brutal, inhuman slaughtering. we can show soldiers as normal guys who were just born in the wrong decade, forced to become killers. some liked it, others could not withstand the pressure. we don't have to make the audience cheer at the end, we don't have to present every enemy combattant as a fanatized monster that needs to get put down.

that's why movies like "das boot" are superior in any way to whatever hollywood made about this war.

Kino

The state of Germany

That first track is so inspiring. I listen to it working out.

Didnt like 95% of submarine guys die? Its by far the worst. Yeah you might burn in a tank but at least there is some chance of making it out after a hit.

That's pretty sick to applaud that opening caption. 30,000 men, there's no way every last one that died was a big 'ol Nazi. I'm American as fuck and an incredibly strong believer that the right side won, but what the fuck, man.

What type of Russian films are you thinking of? Only one I know off heart is Come and See.

Not trying to sound like a larper, but look at the current state of America and other western nations and give a benefit of a doubt if the right side won, buddy

Bought the world a few nice decades but we were going down the shitter either way. Human civilization reached its peak some time ago. All we can do now is create the offspring of humanity in the form of artificial intelligence. Hopefully it performs better than its parents.

Bump.

drowning is supposed to be really horrible though, at least you get the chance to shoot yourself in the head

>at least you get the chance to shoot yourself in the head
tell that the crew of the kursk.

>Bought boomer cunts a few nice decades at the expense of the future of mankind
ftfy

Sub crews dont have sidearms except for appointed security personnel and officers. I believe it is the same with Navy.

Don't worry I hate boomers with a passion. They sold us all out.

Pre boomers are Kino granpappies and boomers are pieces of shit senpai.

I want one of those comfy white Kriegsmarine turtle necks, does anybody make replicas?

Check surplus stores online. A lot of WW2 clothing and equipment kept being produced after the war and you find pretty cheap stuff.

Oh and some of those might even be civilian clothing so you could just look for old clothes in general, or shops that make traditional clothing.

Thanks bros

Kino.

My history teacher in 4th grade showed us this in class. How based is he?

It was probably 6th or 7th grade coming to think of it.

He posts in (((Sup Forums))).

>Feels good
>German

kek

10/10 teacher

Isn't that all mental? I saw combat drivers do maneuvers where they got stuck underwater and would only get saved after falling unconcious. Maybe if you just kept calm it would not be such a bad way to go?

patrician

dude exploding lungs lmao

Halt die goschn Fischkopp

Well at least you get a lot of cock in the navy

what e-celeb channel again??

it actually feels to good to speak a bass-heavy vibrant alpha-chad language that sounds like BLITZKRIEG all the time

DIE GANZEN GÄRTEN SIND EIN MINENFELD
UND DIE BESTIE HALB ZERSCHLAGEN
DER KAISER IST SCHON LANGE EXPLODIERT

Good song.

Is there a reason why they look so pale and sickly?

Being indoors for weeks with little food and no showers will do that to you

No sunlight for weeks, for real subs and the actors too

>it's a long way to tipperary
>it's a long way to go