Has no one backing him up, yet still gets treated like he's a leader of something (which he isn't)

>Has no one backing him up, yet still gets treated like he's a leader of something (which he isn't)
>People trust him despite being an obvious shit eating liar
>Fucks a female prison guard and has a woman fall in love with him despite him KILLING HER HUSBAND (Peter Marie even talks to Gloria like it's a romance novel. "HE'S DANGEROUS")
>Is never raped
>Didn't die
>WAH MUH DADDY NEVER LOVED ME
>WAH MUH BROTHER I'LL PROTECT YOU CYRIL

What a Mary Sue of the worst kind

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/my_brothers_killer_is_now_my_friend
youtu.be/dYzP9lyFUnI
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/sun-investigates/bs-md-sun-investigates-jail-20150711-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only one i liked was miguel alvarez

what season of 30 rock was this?
no wonder that shit got cancelled before based Parks and Rec

Why that old Jew shot Said I don’t really know

hey dumb dumb

Shut up, dummy. He's a very successful pager salesman now and even owns a vending machine.

I wish they didn't turn Beecher into a fag (fine with him being gay) but season 1-3 bearded Beecher was amazing

Keep those D Tabs comin baby = he's a faggot

Keep on seeing so many actors from oz, sopranos and the wire on homicide lots
When beecher showed up as a cop I thought they would make him a fag too, after oz Lee Tergesen will always be beecher and hes married to Edie Falco aka Carmela Soprano.
>tfw hernandez is a carpenter
>tfw o'reily is an honest grieving widow
>tfw the irish hack is a wifebeater

This was the best episode

he didnt fuck him

>Fucks a female prison guard and has a woman fall in love with him despite him KILLING HER HUSBAND (Peter Marie even talks to Gloria like it's a romance novel. "HE'S DANGEROUS")

Yeah that sort of thing would never happen...

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/my_brothers_killer_is_now_my_friend

>Unlike the men at the jail, those she now treated were there for the long haul. She began to get to know them. Once she knew them a bit, she asked what they were in for. Many of them said murder. They would tell her their stories. She realised they had been in prison for about the same length of time Fields had. Fields, she thought, might, in fact, be like these guys, probably was like them, and she liked these guys.

>They were “nice people who made mistakes”. She didn’t believe they were evil, at least not the select group of men she worked with at the prison hospice she helped found.

>As her car approaches The Martin Home, Taylor’s phone announces: “Arrived at Ronnie Fields’s home.” They both laugh. Taylor isn’t sure if they will stay in touch. She notices every time Fields recounts the story of the murder he adds a few embellishments, taking a little less responsibility. She says:

>He is sorry though. I don’t believe he is going to do it again.”

Ryan and Cyril always win because they're bros irl and their third brother was the head writer of the show.

>Cyril
youtu.be/dYzP9lyFUnI
Easily one of his best scenes

you think hbo will bring back the show?

Not that I don't disagree about Ryan being a villain sue but I'm pretty sure it was established he was the leader of the Irish in the prison.

hbo never brings back shows, they aren't like netflix was

This would be the best decision they could make. 2018 OZ could tackle a lot of current issues.

The Irish were all a bunch of twinks with high pitched voices, why were they never raped? Was one of the showrunners/writers irish or had irish heritage?

also the "aryans" were homosexuals

This ones my favorite

>Tavon White, 37, the BGF ringleader who fathered children with four correctional officers, pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 12 years in prison in February.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/sun-investigates/bs-md-sun-investigates-jail-20150711-story.html

kek, I've read that's common. The inmates will even target the ugliest female COs, because they're the most likely to take the bait.

I think that Fields guy totally played her like a fiddle. Wish the story didn't end with those last few ominous lines.

I watched the first few seasons and liked it, stopped when the big bald nigger got killed by the muslim.

I recently went back and finished the series and wished I hadn't. It was all down hill from that point on.

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAPAPAP
*toot*

Adebisi was the best thing on this series,remember when he raped the italian guy?

Phowwr that black crossdressing sissy adebisi had in his cell when he got all those privileges, surprisingly feminine
>that neon green dress he wore