Can someone explain this joke? Is george Lucas a midget in real life ? Why make fun of his height ?

Can someone explain this joke? Is george Lucas a midget in real life ? Why make fun of his height ?

>they never learn

yes

By this time the simpson's writing staff was filled by gen X memers that were the classic "The prequel raped my childhood XD" nerds, they were so exhilarated to have a chance to "take vengeance on Lucas" that their butthurt overrode their rationalization and it was throwing angry shit at the wall and see what sticks.

Hi George, how is retirement treating you

Should 'The Simpsons' really be the one telling other's that they have "lost their ways"?

The appeal to hypocrisy is a logical fallacy, user

C'mon pal i can safely tell you that i don't give a fuck about StarWars, being an outsider is what makes it all this obvious.

this has to be the stupidest shit i've ever seen in a simpsons episode.

I'm not your pal, bro

So is the argument from fallacy, user.

Bart should be the one doing what Lisa does in this clip, what a blunder.

Zombie Simpsons and anything Star Wars post-1983 are both garbage, so the point is Christopher Poole
That's all my webms, goodnight and God bless

>Can someone explain this joke?

The joke is hes short cause fuck manlets am I right hurr durr when will they ever learn xD

All these clips are such obvious product of an already safe to hop on bandwagon, such pathetic pandering.

If it was otherwise you'd just shit on them for being contrarian
You nerds sure are triggered that someone insulted your movie

>If you call out this sad pandering you must like star wars
Lmao!, wrong as fuck my dude.

how gay

Manlet detected

I fucking hate it when shows think it's automatically funny to just slightly change the name of something popular

The joke with Lucas is that while he's short he has really tall pompadour hair which makes up the difference.
Also, he's a billionaire who only wears jeans and flannel.

Not sure what Te Simpson's angle was because I don't watch it anymore.

Ironic.

Why is it okay to make fun of someone born short but not okay to make fun of someone born , blind, deaf or black ?

>"Anakin shave those sideburns"
How sheev got away with it?

Because blind, deaf and sometimes even black people eventually learn

Ha! You just commited the fallacy fallacy.
Just because someone's argument involves a logical fallacy doesn't mean is has no merit ~

Edit: Thanks for the Gold!