Wait so Hydra were the good guys all along?

Wait so Hydra were the good guys all along?

it`s actually a great way to reference current events. The people who agree with red skull can think that hes just saying that to manipulate people. so no one really gets offended

>red skull
>ever the good guy

congratulations you're as stupid as the 616 retards he's fooling

what a waste of good quints

>Red Skull easily manipulates a bunch of uneducated, unemployed, self-loathing rednecks and neo-nazis with propaganda and fear mongering
>Sup Forums believes him and thinks he's the good guy

Kek. Just goes to show who browses Sup Forums

yes, and those numbers don't lie

praise kek

>Populist leader manipulates the concerns of regular people to extremism.

Almost like he learned that from some other Nazi.

There's nothing wrong with controlling borders and enforcing immigration laws. Only idiots that drank the cool aid believe global open borders should be implemented without horrible consequences. For heaven's sake, all countries, including China, UAE and the eternal victim Mexico, all regulate their borders and treat illegal foreigners and refugees far more inhumanely than the USA even could, yet the US is considered racist for enforcing the laws that other countries also follow?

globalists pls

you are lasering in on the ideology instead of the fact that it's A SKULL FACE NAZI MAN CONVINCING YOU TO ALLAHU AKBAR YOUR COUNTRYMEN WHAT THE FUCK

Yes. Red Skull is still a villain though and you're an idiot for buying into his propaganda just because he's saying what you want to hear.

Having a Nazi say reasonable ideology to convince people it's evil is lazy as shit, Marvel intern

Just stop.

>so no one really gets offended
And yet, as always, Sup Forums found a way.

>talking about piss and shit that has nothing to do with Red Skull's actual actions

but it's not about the ideology you tard the ideology is just a means to an end

you can't possibly be stupid enough to think red skull gives a fuck about the ideology when the following scene portrays the same crowd of people participating in suicide bombings

I just don't see how anyone, liberal or conservative, could deny the truth of those top three panels.

What are libshits doing on Sup Forums? Aren't they being triggered by all this male power fantasy?

I posted and what part of my post advocates for globalism?

Unless you're a retard and think the Nazi I was referring to was Trump and not, y'know.

Hitler.

The guy who LITERALLY trained Red Skull.

Here's the thing, Red Skull has no reason to give a flying fuck about America protecting its borders or Europe letting in too many muslims, so you have to ask yourself "why is this skull-faced nazi man saying these things?"

And the answer is clearly because he's playing on his audiences fears and saying what they want to hear to manipulate them into doing what the Red Skull tells them to do under the guise that it's going to help their cause when in fact the only person gaining anything from this is the Red Skull himself. When talking about this page, people always leave out the context:
>normal guy that just wants a better life but circumstances keep being against him is at a low point in his life
>Red Skull gives him hope through his speech and gets this normal, not-evil guy to by into
>goes all in on Hydra because he thinks he's going to be part of something that'll make America a better place and turn his life around
>after the initial hype dies down, he realises how badly he's been manipulated and becomes an even more broken man than he was before he met the Skull, choosing suicide because he doesn't think there's any coming back from where Red Skull has taken him
The person that's listening to this speech and agrees with it isn't portrayed as a nazi or as crazy or evil. He's portrayed as a regular guy that's just down on his luck. He's meant to be sympathetic. The problem isn't agreeing with the speech, it's letting the fact that you agree with the speech allow you to be manipulated by an evil man whose preying on your fears to advance his own agenda at your expense.

Look past the hollow rhetoric.

The fact that you think you've ever had open borders, or uninformed immigration just shows how much Sup Forums koolaid you've drunk

>welcome to Sup Forums now with 90% tumblr and 10% Sup Forums

That user clearly is talking about how Democrats support amnesty, refugees entering the country by the hundreds of thousands despite the fact that America is literally trillions in debt, and the fact that they do want to deregulate immigration. Also, not everyone who's right wing browses Sup Forums, you leper. Or should I direct every Left wing voter to Sup Forums now?

You're giving Nick Spencer too much credit.

Nick Spencer didn't write that, user.

>you're giving Nick Spencer too much credit
>just look at this panel from a comic that Nick Spencer didn't write!
You're gonna have to try harder than that, desu senpai.

Sometimes I think Spencer is actually super clever and nuanced, but then I look at his Twitter feed. I have no explanation for how a man like that can make HydraCap such a great character.

He did nothing to stop it, either.

It's easier to be articulate when you're writing a story, which usually takes a bit more amount of thought than ranting on twitter.

>i was only pretending to be retarded

When Alan Moore was writing politshit in his comics, such as Watchmen and V, at least he had the common decency to be more subtle about it and used expy or different political figures to mark his disapproval. Even then, his own political beliefs weren't spared either. No political party was sanitize in his works. I miss those days.

He's a work-for-hire writier, not an editor.

this image is great. morons who don't read comics give themselves away every time.

Just go back to fucking Sup Forums

You clearly know jack shit about comics

>Spencer shits on liberals in his comics too, you just don't see a thousand threads bitching about it every time he does so you wouldn't know about it
>modern comic readers are too stupid for subtlety
>Spencer is nowhere near as good of a writer as Alan Moore
And, for that matter, Alan Moore straight up used Margarete Thatcher on more than one occasion, as did many of the British Invasion writers.

But everything he says in this page is right.

>implying reading spencer comics and nu-marvel is something to brag abouth

Whether or not you agree with the ideas is irrelevant, because he himself is just using the ideas to manipulate people, twisting them to become extremist suicide bombers, which I'm pretty sure everyone can agree is a bad thing.

>then I look at his Twitter feed
Literally fucking why? Take the writing for what it is and stop looking to social media to validate your opinions. Why are millennials so obsessed with twitter?

Yeah but there's no propaganda and fear mongering on that particular page.

Hi Cletus

>implying getting upset by comics that you haven't read because you saw an out-of-context panel or two posted in bait threads is something to be proud about
Sad.

>tumblr is too insolated in it's little online hugbox bubble to understand the arguments being made here and why they're valid and right. Considering the fact that they get all their information from cherry picked Internet sources and have no experience dealing with actual reality.

Kek. Shows who browses tumblr.

Yes, user, it's almost like the context of a full story and not a single page of it is important.

>Trying to save face

Kek

>I agree with it therefore it's not propaganda or fear mongering
You can't seriously be this deluded.

>Not being an uneducated easily manipulated redneck is tumblr

My fucking sides. Just stop kid.

So you're saying OP is a faggot?

Because OP is a faggot.

I think we're on the same page here