What if it happens? How would it affect their characters?

What if it happens? How would it affect their characters?

It'd mean Rey likes to be abused

if it happens that means they are already changed. evolved. if it executed good i'm ok with it.

Am I the only one who felt major sexual tension in the interrogation scene?

Kylo literally mind raped her, unless she is into that kind of stuff, they need a convincing story to do so.

It would get me to watch again

would be too interesting
and human

Trailer suggest they are in that direction.

There is no romance in the new trilogy so far.

Better than whatever capeshit Disney has served thus far.

Gib qt jedi gf

Pretty sure this is in the cards. Watch the force vision Rey has in TFA. Then, listen to her exchange with Maz. Maz tells her there "Is someone who still could", to which Rey assumes Luke. But... as Maz tells Rey to feel the force, right before Rey says shes never "touching that thing again", there is a soundbite of Daisy Ridley saying "it's Ben". Also, the novelizations have some very different interactions than depicted in the movie. If the film had as much face touching as the book did... I don't think it would be so ambiguous

they're brother and sister

Gib doesn't even sound anything like "give."

You mean cousins

whatever

Lol if they redo the jacen and jaina solo plotline, gfg Disney.

Faggot shit.

Oh, it's happening. From the official Japanese announcement of their trailer yesterday:

>The Light? The Darkness? Rey and Kylo, two people who seem to move between the two; a new shocking development is hinted to await them in -
>Star Wars - The Last Jedi.
>Although the world was shocked to see that the hand offered to Rey belonged to that of Kylo Ren, what awaits Rey and Kylo is the question of “The Light? Or the Darkness?”, as together they are tossed and moved by the powerful Force.
>Rey, who, even though in the previous film ‘The Force Awakens’ awakened the Force, carries a sense of being lost and unsure; will she be taken away by the darkness….
>Kylo, who killed Han Solo, despite the fact that he was his real father; will the hopeful small amount of light that still remains in his heart be able to undo the darkness!?
>These two figures who seem to resonate with each other; we cannot take our eyes off of them!!

Is it true that international marketing is heavier on spoilers? Wonder how wide the gap in release dates is.

It's literally just switching the v and b. And even those sounds are very close to each other phonetically.

No. It was mentioned in a major news article shortly after the movie premiered.

Nah, Kylo tried to mind rape Rey, but she turned that shit around and mind raped the fuck out of Kylo to show her dominance. Had him running back to his master all flustered for “guidance”.

I think it was the other way around desu