Duck

>Shovel Knight
FUCK. FUCK. FUCK THIS STUPID FAGGOT.
Why the fuck not Mr. Krabs?

>Using Spongebob characters
>Ever
It's too inconstant anyways

fine

Cranky doesn't have much material aside from Tropical Freeze and maybe the original Donkey Kong if we're pushing it

Eh, he was an unlockable in Barrel Blast so they can give him those jet barrels at least.

Zelda 2 Link beats them both.

>death battle
When are people going to stop caring about this biased garbage?

Shovel Knight's going to win to bring in more views. Shovel Knight/Shield Knight vs young Scrooge would be something to behold though

On a side note, pick up shovel knight soon if you plan on getting it. It's going up in price before too long (March-ish I believe) and getting it now will net you the two upcoming dlc for free

Scrooge wins.

Shovel Knight has a more diverse arsenal, but Scrooge broke iron chains, beat down an entire gang of armed thugs, and destroyed a steam boat with his bare hands.

>Death Battle

I still want to see Hanayama vs Walter.

>Defeated Kratos
>Defeated The Battletoads
>Fought a meteor summoning Black Knight with wings
>Can go intangible for a few seconds
>Has a sonic weapon
>Actual armor

Does Scrooge have a chance?

>Shovel Knight's going to win to bring in more views.
Wouldn't him losing bring in more views due to how bullshit it would be?

>actually following screwattack news
Fuck off craig with the shilling, everyone knows you'll make one of them look like a jobber then forget to mention a factoid the other guy had as an asspull

man, these pair ups are getting down right retarded.
i mean they always were, but come on man.

Craig doesn't host Death Battle

if i remember correctly, didn't craig leave screwattack?

craig owns SA, same shit

i'm pretty sure that guy from baki the grappler would win. but martial arts ain't shit against a bullet to the face.

The ducktales video game?

More than that.
Shovel Knight will need to do a lot more to even come close to winning this one.

How good is Scrooge's reaction timing?
Meteors are fast

Life is like a hurricane.

Here in Suck Turd

>The Alchemy Coin is a Relic that is lightly tossed and moves along the ground turning small enemies such as Ratsploders and Blorbs into gold. The coin bounces off of armored enemies, and will bounce back when struck with the Shovel Blade. The Alchemy Coin can be purchased from Chester in Plague Knight's stage for 3000 gold or in the village for 3500 gold if it was not picked up before completion of the level. The Alchemy Coin is the subject of the Reflected Riches feat, which is earned by bouncing the same Alchemy Coin 5 times in a row.

welp

What Combat skills does Scrooge have?

Money

Fencing, cane bouncing, shooting, and fist fighting.
I wonder if they will give Scrooge a full arsenal or not.
Stuff like the Anti-Inertia gun, Slippery gun, and Omnisolve Umbrella

>scrooge and shovel knight face off
>launchpad and plague knight fuck things up for everyone

a

The only thing these characters share is the pogo-stick attack, which isn't even a defining trait of Scrooge, just a move from the game. This is a pretty stupid matchup.

Who the fuck would get excited for Krabs?

Don't like Shovelshit, what the fuck is the correlation here? Treasure hunters? Then why not the fuck Knuckles? I got nothing.

Treasure Hunters who use seemingly harmless weapons and Shovel Knight was partially inspired by Ducktales NES

Shovel knight is an amalgamate of popular nes games.

One of the main mechanics of shovel knight, where he uses his shovel to bounce on things, was taken from the ducktales nes game.

Walter is a mask villian, he fucking fight the mask hand to hand multiple times and never got kill

what has the other guy done ?

8 bit sidescrolling jump on em game

What are the chances of them only doing stuff from the NES game and cartoon?

So they chose this shit choice all because of homages? It's basically a "original vs remake" or some shit as like said, their going to make Scrooge lose just because "muh nuGen games". This is retarded, I'd like something based on both combatants being greedy fucks fighting over the most money than this shit.

Scrooge should win hands down. But Screwattack is retarded so who knows.

Why is this series on ScrewAttack anyway? Has Scrooge ever even been in a video game?

Screwattack's boss fucking loves Ducktales

After what the screw attack hacks did with the doomguy vs master chief video, I realised that they are only pandering to the bigger fanbase.

Death Battle has used non video game characters in the past
And yes, Ducktales NES is a thing

Digimon vs Pokemon?

>doesn't knows about duck tales for nes

If they don't use the comics it'll be shovel knight

If they use the comics scrooge

Not him but is this an argument or?...
Digi monsters rape Pocket monsters. Only Legendaries really could stand to Ultras/Mega+'s and they'd still get fucked by most of them.

He said that Death Battle panders to larger fanbases.
Charizard got mutilated, crippled, and nuked by Wargreymon and the explanation segment stated that even MetalGreymon would've done the same

it was so fucking stupid when tai started beating the shit out off red, it was kinda funny

>No mention of the remaster

fucking this

I still want Ganondorf versus Dracula.

Remember Tifa vs Yang?
Remember Tracer vs Scout?
The cool guy will lose to the new guy

They have a video about Scrooge's wealth
They are aware of the comics but there isn't a confirmation that Scrooge is getting his best weapons from them

they still get shit for goku vs superman and even made a re mach and goku loses again

>even made a re mach and goku loses again
That last one was done out of spite though, still fuck them for being asshurt (ScrewAttack I'm talking about here) about it.
The first one was justified, and I'm a Gokufag. The only thing I hated about the first one was how they said Supes would do anything to keep the Earth safe...and then he goes and fucks it up because he got triggered by Saiyan swagger. Just made my hateboner for Superman even harder.

The episode was supposed to come out on the Mayan Apocalypse but got delayed due to animation issues

>Tifa vs Yang
>Kirby vs Buu
>Link vs Cloud
>Peach vs Zelda
>Gaara vs Toph
Are all complete and utter bullshit. You can not convince me otherwise. Go ahead and try, you won't

But like the turn out of

Kirby, link, peach, and Toph

Toph shouldn't have curvestompped Gaara yes, but she wasn't going to get curvestomped either if you actually watched the show, and I've watched both.

Link vs Cloud is debatable on context, but by SA's standards it was indeed akward.

Tifa vs Yang, Peach vs Zelda, Kirby vs Buu and hell even Scout vs Tracer was bias bullshit. Buu clearly wins if Kirby doesn't clutch with OP power up.

i want to think they donĀ“t chose the biggest fandom and instead they chose their favorites

And he's survived in the total vacuum of space

>Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake comes out
>Obvious winner wins
>People complain and state she won because of feminism
Kek

Does scrooge have toon force?

Everyone in Death Battle is written out of character. Batman wouldn't snap Captain America's neck. Tai and Red wouldn't have their pets fight to the death. Spider-Man wouldn't brutally kick his way through Batman's chest after trapping him in a web. Yang and Tifa wouldn't fight to the death over a barroom scuffle.

So yeah, Superman would go full retard fighting Goku is consistent with other characters having their personalities reduced to "vicious psychopath" to make the fights "work".

He's pretty grounded compared to other toons
He's durable as fuck though

>Link vs Cloud

The absolute worse. They used a Link that exists nowhere but in fanficiton. With characters like Superman you can say "Superman as written by Grant Morrison" or "Superman as written by Geoff Johns" and get a consistent power level that can beat Goku.

With Link they just gave him every power he's ever had in every game and gave him super strength because of those gauntlets that do nothing but let him move boulders.

It was utter, utter bullshit.

>Defeated The Battletoads
Can he defeat Killer Instinct characters?

Lara Croft is the quintessential 90's badass chick that can do anything and kill anyone and she also has real magic weapons.

Nathan Drake is Indiana Jones but a failure.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5J0Ld_n_NQ

youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40

You're only saying that because he was shoved into every indie game for awhile and that's because shovel knight is a spectacular example of what an indie game can be

for a video game themed power level wank the comparison works because shovel knight is blatantly heavily based off of the ducktales videogame

youtube.com/watch?v=viDL2W0HcJw

youtube.com/watch?v=RfIIvMPk-uw

>he fought in equal footing with fucking kratos
>he defeated all the battle toads
>rash alone is good enough to be a killer instinct

shovel knight is a fucking beast

Should've been Shovel Knight vs Shantae

People meme about Scrooge so much that they're reeeally underselling Shovel Knight here.

This.

It depends on what's more useful
The Phase Lock or the Omnisolvent Umbrella (if they use it to begin with)

>Actual armor
I think his default health is the same as NES Scrooge though.

>being a child who wasn't around to play the NES game over and over
>being so disconnected from the rest of humanity that you didn't notice all the hype when they released the remaster of the game

>They both kill each other
>Gladstone steals the victory

>Has Scrooge ever even been in a video game?
What are they teaching you kids in school if not essential NES titles?

Nobody ever lists Doomguy vs. Master Chief, and it has the most factually wrong statements of any of them.

:^)

This was probably the entire reason they made Chief to win.

Though we are in the place where there would be most Scrooge bias. I think I like Scrooge more because he's a tough as nails, quick thinking man, with an honest work ethic. Though I think Shovel Knight should win because he's a chivalrous knight who has defeated ghosts, dragons, giant mechs, the toughest warriors in the land and an all powerful spellcaster.

Kirby can destroy a planet with a single punch and can survive the explosion without a scratch. He's beaten the personification of pure evil, three reality warpers, and even the creators of his universe. What's wrong with his win?

>and even the creators of his universe
I know about the rest, but when did this happen?

This right here is the entire problem with Death Battle. Take a gag out of context (Kirby punching a planet in half in a minigame for pure comedic effect) and basing all measurements of strength off of it.

>it doesn't count because i said so

You sure meme'd on me, friend. Why should it count? When does he use that kind of strength in normal gameplay? Why doesn't he punch all his enemies into orbit?

Why doesn't Dante? Why doesn't Bayonetta?

What are you talking about? Devil May Cry and Bayonetta have crazy shit going on all the time. Meanwhile Kirby takes damage when a tiny waddling man touches him.

Bayo and Dante die from being tapped. Kirby at least takes 6 taps to kick the bucket.

>Screwattack
>Pitting Scrooge in a match where he would lose
youtube.com/watch?v=ToL5KZdQd5Q&feature=youtu.be

Being tapped by things that could conceivably kill them. Meanwhile kirby's enemies are flapping birds, a sweeping lady, a stone henge face that kind of turns in place, and the aforementioned ever present waddling men.

>implying any one of those couldn't take on Dante by themselves

They just know how to hide their powerlevels.