IF they don't get him this time, they'll never get him

IF they don't get him this time, they'll never get him.

You will never catch Dan "path of my wrath, honor my boner" Schneider

I bet RDJ is making these Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Scheider threads

Your little games are over danny boy

If RDJ was actually going after Dan he wouldn't go for Sup Forums
He would mobilize his fanbase on reddit and tumblr

Dan Schneider vs. Iron Man would be a great movie.

What if Harvey Weinstein took the fall to cover for Dan the Man?

If you want him to be stopped all you need to do is donate user

>A Jew been considerate
>Even if for another Jew
Where do you think they are?

"Soda Can" Dan has spent years covering his tracks, do you honestly think a little scare is going to be what does him in? Please, he's been planning for this for years, which is why Nickelodeon stars have a clause in their contracts which specifically states they are not allowed to speak of anything that goes on behind the scenes. Nickelodeon Execs will tell you it's because they don't want the image and "magic" of the Nickelodeon brand ruined for children, the co-stars in private will tell you it's to protect Dan "Open wider, I'm going inside her" Schneider's insatiable appetite for children.

Dan "/ourman/" Schneider is unstoppable

That's the vocalist of Four Non Blondes?

Let's say if you'd really want to off him yourself?
How hard would it be to stage a meeting with him and just gun him down?

On that note, if he were to die, would people diddled by him dare to come out with their story because he's dead then?

>/ourman/
Is there a place where is as reviled as he is here?
I mean sure Sup Forums is a place where people care a bit less about diddlers, but do other places really even care about him?
Let alone know he is a diddler?

Or they could just make up shit, its not like he could have a rebuttal after death.

>implying they won't be scared of getting haunted

So the guy definitely looks the part of a diddler, and he works with all kinds of young pretty girls. But has there ever even been any kind of rumor or anything from anywhere but here?

Theres like a 50/50 shot he's just a dude who produces kid shows because its the only way he knows how to provide for hia family.

Like, I hang out with my nephews every once in a while, but I dont fuck them. Not everyone who works with kids has to fuck them. He probably does, jw what evidence there is?

Wrath doesn't rhyme with path.

unclean rhyme that slows the reading down and makes you focus on the second part of the sentence fäm

I dont think you know what rhyme means and also you have the wrong number of syllables

Honour and boner don't rhyme either

I dont get the hate he gets. Literally provided hours of fap material. /ourguy/

When will Miranda Cosgrove break down and reveal all? After all he did to her, it's just a matter of time.

I hope you've noticed they're outing things that were basically already common knowledge, and acting like they're the most shocking things ever.

Kevin spacy is gay? WHO'S NEXT, LIBERACHE??

Casting couches? in hollywood? HOLY SHIT NEXT YOU'LL TELL ME JEWS OR SOMETHING!

its all smoke designed to make pedowood impossible to expose for at least another decade, as no matter what people are questioned about, they'll have weinstein and spacy to refer to as the horrible things.

Then you have feldman acting like a giant fucking joke to make all his claims seem like giant fucking jokes.

Its all theater. If journalism wasn't fucking dead this would've been blown open a decade ago.

Dan must either be really good about keeping his parts of the deal or good enough that the girls actually like it enough not to say anything.

Underrated poast

Dan is at the top of the ladder, you cannot touch the king.

Schneiders are mini gods among jews.